[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thousands arrested in Iran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Thousands arrested in Iran Reply with quote

Thousands arrested in Iran
SMCCDI (Information Service)
May 28, 2004

Several thousands have been arrested since March 21st, the beginning of the current Iranian New Year, in the rebellious province of Isfahan and hundreds of others in Tehran. The official sources of the Islamic republic regime have announced such news by qualifying those arrested as "Drug Addicts, Drug Traffickers or Hooligans".

The official number of arrests for Isfahan has been announced as 4,700 and in Tehran of 500 individuals.

The Islamic regime has increased the existing persistent repression in an effort to avoid mass riots from taking place at the occasion of the first anniversary of June's nightly riots and the commemoration of the Student Uprising of July 9, 1999. In this line several demonstrators, who were protesting in front of the UN Office in the Iranian Capital, were beaten up and arrested, yesterday, by members of the Islamic regime's Intelligence. They were brought to an unknown destination under the silent eyes of the UN personnel. These arrested activists were intending to seek the UN help in order to free their fellow imprisoned or abducted comrades.

It's to note that the Islamic regime uses often false labels, such as, "Drug Trafficker", "Spy", "Rapist", "Hooligan" or "Bandit" in order to qualify its opponents. Such policy helps the UN and the Mullahs' European and Japanese Collaborators to justify the continuation of their relations with a repressive and terrorist regime vis a vis their public opinions.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Bugi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Glazer & the Buccaneers Reply with quote

what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, www.gamessoft.h12.ru figure skating, extreme sports
Dislike - hockey, basketball, car racing, box and all the rest
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:43 am    Post subject: Re: Glazer & the Buccaneers Reply with quote

Bugi wrote:
what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, www.gamessoft.h12.ru figure skating, extreme sports
Dislike - hockey, basketball, car racing, box and all the rest

STOP SPAM!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

god dammit Evil or Very Mad

only hope is 18 tir.... Crying or Very sad
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Iranian Uprising 2004 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: