||[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.
Joined: 24 Jun 2003
|Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:04 pm Post subject: In Memomry of All Brave Souls Who Stood Up Against Tyranny
|In Memomry of All Brave Souls Who Stood Up Against Tyranny
KNOW THAT BEHIND EACH NUMBER, AND EACH NAME,
THERE IS A MAN, A WOMAN, A CHILD,
A FACE, A SMILE, A TEAR
PUT YOURSELF IN PLACE OF THE CONDEMNED AND
THE SOLITUDE AND LONELINESS OF THE MOMENT
WHEN THEY COME TO TAKE THEM AWAY,
THIS LAST VOYAGE,
WHERE ARE YOU AT THIS VERY MOMENT, PARTISAN OF HUMAN RIGHTS ?
WHY HAS THE WORLD SUDDENLY BECOME A VAST
DESERT WHERE THERE EXISTS ONLY THE VICTIM AND HIS EXECUTIONERS ?
HOW MUCH LONGER CAN YOU STAY SILENT ?
Below is a list of all those who were affiliated to NAMIR or its military wing - NEGHAB - and were murdered by the Islamic Republic of Iran :
Date Location Name
04/07/1980 Tehran A.Mohagheghi (general)
04/07/1980 Tehran G.Ghayeghran (non-commissioned officer : pilot)
04/07/1980 Tehran F.Jahangiri (non-commissioned officer : pilot)
04/07/1980 Tehran A.Kamiani
04/07/1980 Tehran A.Karimbar
30/07/1980 Tehran H.Kazemi (non-commissioned officer)
30/071980 Tehran M.Moradi (non-commissioned officer)
30/07/1980 Tehran S.Norouzi (sergeant)
30/07/1980 Tehran A.Mohamadi
30/07/1980 Tehran M.Assangochai
30/07/1980 Tehran Y.Mahboubian
30/07/1980 Tehran E.Mamaghani
30/07/1980 Tehran N.Sedarat
30/07/1980 Tehran E.Baroukhim
30/07/1980 Tehran M.B.Fard (lieutenant)
30/07/1980 Neyshabur Y.Khadjeh
30/07/1980 Neyshabur G.Jafari
31/07/1980 Tehran M.Farzam (lieutenant)
31/07/1980 Tehran H. Karimpurtari (non-commissioned officer)
31/07/1980 Tehran D.Jalaii (colonel)
31/07/1980 Tehran N.Yahyaii (lieutenant)
31/07/1980 Tehran N.Najaf-Nejad (sergeant)
07/08/1980 Tehran I. Soltani (corporal)
07/08/1980 Tehran H.Lashkari (lieutenant-pilot)
07/08/1980 Tehran M.Saghafi (lieutenant-pilot)
07/08/1980 Tehran A.Zarineh (colonel)
07/08/1980 Tehran H.Gohari (major)
07/08/1980 Tehran K.Alizadeh (major)
07/08/1980 Tehran A.Morvaridi (sergeant)
07/08/1980 Tehran S.Pourfahmideh (lieutenant)
07/08/1980 Tehran M.Najafabadi (lieutenant)
07/08/1980 Tehran M.Zahedi (lieutenant)
07/08/1980 Tehran M.Asgharian (non-commissioned officer)
07/08/1980 Tehran H.Abedini
07/08/1980 Tehran F.Azarian (lieutenant)
16/08/1980 Tehran E.Arab-Shirazi
16/08/1980 Tehran A.Awazzadeh
16/08/1980 Tehran M.Sajadi (non-commissioned officer)
16/08/1980 Tehran M.Farahpour
16/08/1980 Tehran Z.Momeni
16/08/1980 Tehran G.Khergani (sergeant)
16/08/1980 Tehran M.Kiani (sergeant)
16/08/1980 Tehran D.Bakhtiar
16/08/1980 Tehran G.NaghibZadeh (non-commissioned officer)
16/08/1980 Tehran H.Zamanpour (flight-lieutenant)
16/08/1980 Tehran K.Azartash (major)
16/08/1980 Tehran A.Azmudeh (colonel)
16/08/1980 Tehran C.Ahmadi (lieutenant)
16/08/1980 Tehran S.Mahdiun (general-pilot)
16/08/1980 Tehran M.Farnejad (non-commissioned officer)
16/08/1980 Tehran K.Mohamadi-Koubaii (non-commissioned officer)
16/08/1980 Tehran M.Tightiz (non-commissioned officer)
18/08/1980 Tehran M.Mirlaki (non-commissioned officer)
18/08/1980 Tehran M.Abedini-Moghadam (non-commissioned officer0
18/08/1980 Tehran K.Rahmati (non-commissioned officer)
18/08/1980 Tehran P.Bayani (non-commissioned officer)
18/08/1980 Tehran L.Lotfolahi (non-commissioned officer)
18/08/1980 Tehran A.Habibi (lieutenant)
18/08/1980 Tehran N.Zandi (flight lieutenant pilot)
18/08/1980 Tehran C.Karimian (sergeant)
18/08/1980 Tehran O.Boyeri (flight lieutenant)
18/08/1980 Tehran A.Soleimani (flight lieutenant)
18/08/1980 Tehran D.Mazaheri-Kashani
18/08/1980 Tehran D.Fatehjou (non-commissioned officer)
18/08/1980 Tehran A.Pourkarbassi-Dehi (non-commissioned officer)
18/08/1980 Tehran D.Fateh-Firouz (non-commissioned officer)
18/08/1980 Tehran K.Afrouz (flight lieutenant)
18/08/1980 Tehran M.Azimifar (flight lieutenant)
21/08/1980 Tehran M.Arad (lieutenant)
21/08/1980 Tehran M.Sadeghi (colonel)
21/08/1980 Tehran H.Izadi (colonel)
21/08/1980 Tehran Asghari
25/08/1980 Tehran D.Rahbar (non-commissioned officer)
25/08/1980 Tehran G.Hamedani (non-commissioned officer)
25/08/1980 Tehran F.Javaherian (non-commissioned officer)
25/08/1980 Tehran M.Zade-Naderi (non-commissioned officer)
26/08/1980 Tehran G.Hejazi (female)
26/08/1980 Tehran D.Shomali
26/08/1980 Tehran H.Ahmadi
26/08/1980 Esfahan M.Altani
26/08/1980 Esfahan H.Karimi
26/08/1980 Esfahan S.Mozaii
26/08/1980 Esfahan H.Dari
26/08/1980 Esfahan A.Allahverdi
26/08/1980 Esfahan S.Hemati
26/08/1980 Esfahan M.Vesaali
26/08/1980 Esfahan B.Nikbakht (female)
26/08/1980 Esfahan E.Biglari
26/08/1980 Esfahan J.Hemati
26/08/1980 Esfahan E.Karimi
26/08/1980 Esfahan M.Karimi
28/08/1980 Tehran S.Bassani (female)
28/08/1980 Tehran M.T.Bahrami (non-commissioned officer)
29/08/1980 Tehran A.Almasi (lieutenant)
29/09/1980 Tehran H.Haleki (lieutenant)
29/08/1980 Tehran M.R.Javadi (lieutenant)
29/08/1980 Tehran H.Ahmadi (non-commissioned officer)
29/08/1980 Tehran J.Ranjbar (non-commissioned officer)
30/08/1980 Tehran A.Azizian (major)
30/08/1980 Tehran R.Soltani (colonel)
30/08/1980 Tehran A.Faria (colonel)
30/08/1980 Tehran I.Derakhshandeh (non-commissioned officer)
30/08/1980 Tehran M.Bahrami
30/08/1980 Tehran S.Shahbeui (colonel)
30/08/1980 Tehran I.Khalafbegi (major)
30/08/1980 Tehran K.Keyvanfar
30/08/1980 Ahwaz M.Borati (corporal)
30/08/1980 Ahwaz I.Marvdashti (non-commissioned officer)
30/08/1980 Ahwaz R.Yahyapasand (lieutenant)
30/08/1980 Ahwaz M.A.Mehrabi (non-commissioned officer)
30/08/1980 Ahwaz O.Atashboro
30/08/1980 Ahwaz S.Sotoudeh
01/09/1980 Tehran D.Asghari (officer)
01/09/1980 Tehran D.Raastgu (lieutenant)
01/09/1980 Tehran M.Fatahi-Nourdehi (non-commissioned officer)
03/09/1980 Ahwaz M.Hokmabadtchi (sergeant)
03/09/1980 Ahwaz E.Ostad-Nazari (lieutenant)
03/09/1980 Ahwaz F.Reissi (lieutenant)
03/09/1980 Ahwaz S.Dehgan (lieutenant)
09/09/1980 Tehran M.Sayah (sergeant)
09/09/1980 Tehran M.Rahbai-Nejad (lieutenant)
09/09/1980 Tehran M.Tajvari (lieutenant)
09/09/1980 Tehran B.Partovi (major)
09/09/1980 Tehran H.Mostafavi
11/09/1980 Tehran K.Atri
11/09/1980 Tehran M.Sadeghi (colonel)
11/09/1980 Tehran M.Sohaneki
11/09/1980 Tehran N.Morovati (lieutenant)
11/09/1980 Tehran N.Sajadi (non-commissioned officer)
11/09/1980 Tehran A.Mohammad (soldier)
11/09/1980 Tehran A.Shafigh (flight lieutenant)
16/09/1980 Tehran M.Tabrizi-Khatun
16/09/1980 Tehran E.Azadighaneh (non-commissioned officer)
16/09/1980 Tehran M.Jalali-Ghajar (major)
16/09/1980 Tehran S.Nour
13/071981 Tehran M.Khadem
10/08/1981 Tehran Amir-Tahmasbi (major)
10/08/1981 Tehran A.Abdolmalek-Pour (colonel)
10/08/1981 Tehran Didehvar (colonel)
10/08/1981 Tehran Mohajeri
23/12/1981 Tehran R.Marzban
23/12/1981 Tehran A.Mohebi
30/01/1982 Tehran A.Amir-Tahmasbi (colonel)
30/01/1982 Tehran K.Yarahmadi
30/01/1982 Tehran E.Seyrafi (colonel)
30/01/1982 Tehran A.Foroughi (colonel)
30/01/1982 Tehran A.Abdol-Malekpour
30/01/1982 Tehran G.Rahimi (colonel)
30/01/1982 Tehran M.Sabah (colonel)
30/01/1982 Tehran G.Biglou
30/01/1982 Tehran A.Mohajeri
30/01/1982 Tehran M.Lotfzari
30/01/1982 Tehran G.Naghib-Manesh
30/01/1982 Tehran G.Didehvar (colonel)
30/01/1982 Tehran G.Shahandeh-Ashtiani
30/01/1982 Tehran M.Khashayar
11/09/1982 Tehran R.Shahbakhti
11/09/1982 Tehran H.Moghbelzadeh
of these victims, none had the rights
of an accused as foreseen in
the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Report on the Islamic Republic's Terrorism abroad
Since the advent of the Islamic Republic in Iran, terrorist attempts have targeted exiled Iranians as well as citizens
of other countries, condemned as heretics, around the world. These attacks were ordered by the Islamic government
1. In July 1980, Shapour Bakhtiar escapes an assassination attempt in Paris, France. A French policeman and a
neighbor are killed and one policeman is seriously injured.
2. In July 1980, Ali Tabatabai is killed in Washington D.C., United States.
3. In 1981, Shahriar Shafigh is killed in Paris, France.
4. In January 1982, Shahrokh Missaghi is killed in Manila, Philippines.
5. In April 1982, a young German student is killed during the attack of the residence of Iranian students in Mainzer,
Germany, by the pro-Iranian Hezbollah.
6. In June 1982, Shahram Mirani is fatally wounded in India.
7. In August 1982, Ahmad Zol-Anvar is fatally wounded in Karachi, Pakistan.
8. In September 1982, Abdolamir Rahdar is killed in India.
9. In 1982, Colonel Ahmad Hamed is killed in Istanbul, Turkey.
10. In February 1983, Esfandiar Rahimi is killed in Manila, Philippines.
11. In February 1984, Gholam-Ali Oveissi and his brother, Gholam-Hossein, are killed in Paris, France.
12. In August 1985, Behrouz Shahverdilou is killed in Istanbul, Turkey.
13. In December 1985, Hadi Aziz-Moradi is killed in Istanbul, Turkey.
14. In August 1986, Bijan Fazeli is killed in London, Great Britain.
15. In December 1986, Vali Mohammad Van is killed in Pakistan.
16. In January 1987, Ali-Akbar Mohammadi is killed in Hamburg, Germany.
17. In May 1987, Hamid Reza Chitgar disappears in Vienna, Austria and is found assassinated in July.
18. In July 1987, Faramarz-Aghaï and Ali-Reza Pourshafizadeh are killed and twenty-three persons
are wounded in residences of Iranian refugees Karachi and Quetta, Pakistan.
19. In July 1987, Amir-Hossein Amir-Parviz is seriously wounded by the explosion of a bomb placed in his car
in London, England.
20. In July 1987, Mohammad-Hassan Mansouri is shot dead in his house Istanbul, Turkey.
21. In August 1987, Ahmad Moradi-Talebi is killed in Geneva, Switzerland.
22. In October 1987, Mohammad-Ali Tavakoli-Nabavi and his youngest son, Noureddin, are killed in
Wembley, Great Britain.
23. In October 1987, Abol-Hassan Modjtahed-Zadeh is kidnapped in Istanbul, Turkey.
24. In December 1988, an Iranian refugee is assassinated in front of the headquarters of the United Nations High
Commissioner for Refugees in Karachi, Pakistan.
25. In June 1989, Ataollah Bay Ahmadi is killed in the Emirate of Dubai.
26. In July 1989, Abdol-Rahman Ghassemlou and Abdollah Ghaderi and Fazel Rassoul are killed in Vienna, Austria.
27. In August 1989, Gholam Keshavarz is killed in Cyprus.
28. In September 1989, Sadigh Kamangar is assassinated in the north of Iraq.
29. In September 1989, Hossein Keshavarz, victim of a terrorist attempt, is paralyzed for life.
30. In February 1990, Hadj Baloutch-Khan is killed by a terrorist commando in Pakistan.
31. In Mars 1990, Hossein Mir-Abedini is wounded by an armed commando in the airport of Istanbul, Turkey.
32. In April 1990, Kazem Radjavi is killed in Coppet, Switzerland.
33. In July 1990, Ali Kashefpour is kidnapped and killed in Turkey.
34. In September 1990, Efat Ghazi is killed in Sweden by a bomb intended for her husband.
35. In October 1990, Cyrus Elahi is killed in Paris, France.
36. In April 1991, Abdol-Rahman Boroumand is killed in Paris, France.
37. In July 1991, Alberto Capriolo is wounded in Milan, Italy.
38. In July 1991, Hitoshi Igarashi is killed in Tokyo, Japan.
39. In July 1991, Ahad Agha is killed in Suleimanya, iraq.
40. In August 1991, Shapour Bakhtiar and Soroush Katibeh are killed in Suresnes, France.
41. In September 1991, Saïd Yazdan-Panah is fatally wounded in iraq.
42. In December 1991, Massoud Rajavi escapes a terrorist attempt in Baghdad, iraq.
43. In January 1992, Kamran Hedayati is wounded opening a letter bomb in Vastros, Sweden. He looses his
sight and his hands.
44. In May 1992, Shapour Firouzi is killed in Iraq.
45. In July 1992, Kamran Mansour-Moghadam is killed in Suleymania, Iraq.
46. In August 1992, Fereydoun Farokhzad is killed in Bonn, Germany.
47. In September 1992, Sadegh Sharafkandi, Fatah Abdoli, Homayoun Ardalan and Nouri Dehkordi are killed in
48. In January 1993, Ugur Mumcu is killed in Ankara, Turkey.
49. In February 1993, the fundamentalist terrorists in Turkey admit to have kidnapped and killed Ali-Akbar Ghorbani
who had disappeared in June 1992 in Turkey.
50. In March 1993, Mohammad-Hossein Naghdi is killed in Rome, Italy.
51. In June 1993, Mohammad-Hassan Arbab is killed in Karachi, Pakistan
52. In October 1993, Turkish fundamentalists admit having tortured and killed for Iranian officials, Abbas Gholizadeh
who was kidnapped in Istanbul, Turkey in December 1992.
53. In November 1993, William Nygaard is wounded in Oslo, Norway.
54. In January, 1994, Taha Kermanj is killed in Corum, Turkey.
55. In August 1994, Ghafour Hamzei'i is killed in Baghdad, iraq.
56. In February 1996, Zahra Rajabi and Ali Moradi were killed in Istanbul, Turkey.
57. In March 1996, Ali Mollazadeh was killed in Karachi, Pakistan.
58. In May 1996, Reza Mazlouman ( Kourosh Aryamanesh) was killed in Paris, France.
Due to the lack of reliable information, this list of terrorist attempts is not exhaustive. Undoubtedly, since the
advent of the Islamic Republic, the number of extra-judicial executions outside Iran, in particular in Pakistan,
Turkey and Iraq is higher. Also, this report deliberately leaves out well known terrorist attacks ordered by Tehran,
such as: the hostage crisis of the US embassy in Tehran in 1979; the kidnapping of British, American and French
citizens in Lebanon by pro-Iranian Hezbollah; the explosive attack on the American and French military headquarters
in Lebanon, which were publicly claimed by Mohsen Rafighdoust, then head of the Revolutionary Guards ; the wave
of terrorist bombing in Paris in 1986, which resulted in the death of 13 persons and the wounding of hundreds of
others; the death sentence against Salman Rushdie for writing The Satanic Verses; and the Dahran terrorist attempts
that targeted the American military in Saudi Arabia.
||All times are GMT - 4 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group