[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attn: Liberal Democratic Party of The United Kingdom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
via Banafsheh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Attn: Liberal Democratic Party of The United Kingdom Reply with quote

The British Gov. Continues To Support The Mullahs (Terrorists)

Sirs/Madams of the Liberal Democratic Party of The United Kingdom,

As an Iranian woman, an activist, writer and daughter of Siamak Pourzand, 75-year-old journalist, intellectual AND political prisoner, I must protest to your utter arrogance in affording yourselves, yet again the right to interfere in our country's political process. Quite frankly, Lord Phillips of Sudbury's opinions: ( http://politics.guardian.co.uk/foreignaffairs/comment/0,11538,1248377,00.html ) "We must support Iran's evolution," are irrelevant and not worth tuppence so he really should make an attempt at keeping his opinions to himself; I suggest you let the rest of the coterie of British politicos know to BACK OFF as well. You people have done near irreparable damage to our region throughout the last few centuries and the people of Iran will no longer stand for your nauseating attempts to stick your noses where they don't belong. We will no longer put up with you artificially maintaining the lifespan of a bunch of punk rampant terrorists just so that you can continue your turbo-grabbing colonialist ways either.

With this e-mail I call on every Iranian to step up their efforts to take the British Government and politicians to task and believe me there is enough loathe in the heart of each and every one of us to put you self-appointed masters of the civilized world out of commission.

I am saddened at your lack of humanity, your utter disregard for other cultures and history and I am embarrassed to call you lot fellow human beings. As an educated and worldly woman I am loathe to find myself as hateful of an entire race of people, however you have left me and every single other Iranian no choice but to actively confront you with your ugliness. You have managed to work up quite a debt where cosmic accountability is concerned and we mean to claim it all by cutting your business, political and socio-cultural future with the very sovereign-minded PEOPLE of Iran. EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY and sooner or later every scalawag will be opposed!

Sincerely,

Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzi

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to ask all of you to PLEASE send an e-mail, fax or phone the so-called Liberal Democrats in England and let them know that they must now support the PEOPLE of Iran in their struggle for a secular and democratic country. Anything less is simply unacceptable. Please also tell everyone you know to do the same.

Liberal Democrats
4 Cowley Street
London, SW1P 3NB, Great Britain
Tel: 020 7222 7999
Fax: 020 7799 2170
Email: info@libdems.org.uk
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this ...

Ba Sepas ,

Banafsheh janam

Wink

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Contact Information for U.K. Liberal Democrats Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to ask all of you to PLEASE send an e-mail, fax or phone the so-called Liberal Democrats in England and let them know that they must now support the PEOPLE of Iran in their struggle for a secular and democratic country. Anything less is simply unacceptable. Please also tell everyone you know to do the same.

Liberal Democrats
4 Cowley Street
London, SW1P 3NB, Great Britain
Tel: 020 7222 7999
Fax: 020 7799 2170
Email: info@libdems.org.uk
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banafsheh, i will do that !

thanks a lot Wink

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Khorshid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you dear Banafsheh for this very important post. Those who think that the British support for the Islamist terrorists occupying Iran is being overstated should read Lord Phillips of Sudbury's article.

stefania

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khorshid wrote:
Thank you dear Banafsheh for this very important post. Those who think that the British support for the Islamist terrorists occupying Iran is being overstated should read Lord Phillips of Sudbury's article.

very well said,Khorshid jan.

afarin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: