[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hillary Clinton invited to Promote "Iranian Image"
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spenta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject: Hillary Clinton invited to Promote "Iranian Image" Reply with quote

Iranian women in Los Angeles invited Hillary Clinton to promote the "Iranian Image" in the US. She was just fantastic. Some 200 came on Sunday June 27th and were highly enthusiastic. Her statements were super rich about the future and the need to register and vote and have influence pon balancing things in the US.

More Pics at:
http://www.iranian.com/PhotoDay/2004/June/h1.html

-----------------------------------------------------

Did anyone go to this thing? Or have more info on it?

Last edited by Spenta on Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Spenta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some more of the attendees:

Khorshid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Spenta. I only hope that the improved "Iranian image" is not used by the organizers of this event to promote the normalization of relations with the Islamic Republic.

Spenta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know who organised it, or what was said and promoted at this event. That is why I asked for more info. If anyone knows anything, please let us know.

PS. It should be noted however, that Hillary has had a very aggressive and tough stance vis a vis the war on terror as a democratic senator. You might say she's not a softee. How that translates regarding Iran, I don't know.
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khorshid wrote:
Thank you Spenta. I only hope that the improved "Iranian image" is not used by the organizers of this event to promote the normalization of relations with the Islamic Republic.

Khorshid, you're right...

They promote normalization of ties with the regime..

after all, NIAC is "promoting the Iranian-Americans" in the U.S. ..

So, i don't believe that Mrs. Clinton wish regime change in Iran

She would rather kiss the hands of the "reformists"..Ebadi has assured everyone, specially in the Democratic Party,that "reformists" have contributed to the improvement of the Irania women's rights..

Mrs. Clinton is , like her husband Bill, a good friend at Mr. Nemazee, Akbarpour,Amirahmadi,etc etc..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Spenta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know that this event was organised by the NIAC, or are you just shooting off at the mouth as usual?

I have no problem immediately condemning this event, its organisers and even writing Hillary, but only if I have some facts about this event that would indicate it was a Mullah event or NIAC sponsored.

So once again, anyone with facts about this event, please let us know. Thank-you
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told my opinion, Spenta..

Because of the Clinton's friendship with the Nemazee's group (he was appointed as US Ambassador in Argentine before being exposed for the corrupt millionaire he is,after all ).

Again Spenta,

let me say whatever i think.I am not saying something against you at all.

I am saying my opinion and i would like you not to call me "fascist" as you used to do in the SMCCDI's Discussion Board.

I have a right to say what i think and you also have yours.

I am used to speak with leftists or people who disagree with me ( my family is leftist !)

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Spenta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefania, learn to read before you react.

I didn't say you didn't have a right to your opinions, I asked if your claims were based on facts or shooting off the mouth as usual Rolling Eyes

There's a difference.

And it may be a good idea to stop transferring your personal dramas to everyone else. Some of us don't live inside our head.
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spenta,you're the first that insulted in public..

No need to tell it in private because everyone can read what you wrote against me in the SMCCDI's DB..

If you did not post it on the Board, i would have answered you in private.

But since you made it in public, i had a right to defend myself on the Board..

Once again, i repeat, i did not want to open a polemic with you, but your insults forced me to do so.

Despite your announcement that you have no respect for me, I still respect you, Spenta

Spenta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still not the facts I was looking for.

Does anyone have the facts about this event?

Once again:
I have no problem immediately condemning this event, its organisers and even writing Hillary, but only if I have some facts about this event that would indicate it was a Mullah event or NIAC sponsored.

So once again, anyone with facts about this event, please let us know. Thank-you
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
Khorshid wrote:

Khorshid, you're right...

They promote normalization of ties with the regime..

after all, NIAC is "promoting the Iranian-Americans" in the U.S. ..

So, i don't believe that Mrs. Clinton wish regime change in Iran

She would rather kiss the hands of the "reformists"..Ebadi has assured everyone, specially in the Democratic Party,that "reformists" have contributed to the improvement of the Irania women's rights..

Mrs. Clinton is , like her husband Bill, a good friend at Mr. Nemazee, Akbarpour,Amirahmadi,etc etc..

Honestly Stefania - can you just chill the F*** OUT? Seriously... I think Hillary is a *****, but I'm not going to right off the bat say she is a Mullahs supporter.. do you understand how American politics works anyways - no you don;t!! IN fact, it matters little whether Democrat or Republican - there are SOME DEMOCRATS who are strong supporters of Democracy Movement and there are some republicans too..

You WASTE SO MUCH FUCKING TIME ALWAYS BASHING AND COMPLAINING THIS AND THAT - just let everything be and lets support freedom period.. why does everything always have to be SO PARTISAN???

Left, Right and Center - it's all the same bullshit.. let's focus here - stefania, is that okay with you?

-r
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:

No need to tell it in private because everyone can read what you wrote against me in the SMCCDI's DB..

Once again, i repeat, i did not want to open a polemic with you, but your insults forced me to do so.

Despite your announcement that you have no respect for me, I still respect you, Spenta

STEFANIA -

WE ARE NOT HERE TO ATTACK EACH OTHERT - STEFANIA you TALK ABOUT HOW YOU ARE A BIG FREEDOM ACTIVIST - BUT YOU COME HERE AND YOU POST MESSAGES WHICH ARE GOOD, BUT THEN YOU ATTACK IRANIANS WHO MAY NOT SUPPORT BUSH - CAN YOU JUST STOP IT FOR REAL? YOU"RE NOT HELPING THE MOVEMENT WHEN YOU DO THAT - ALL YOUR DOING IS PUSHING A SPECIFIC POLITICIAN.. THAT'S NOT HOW ACTIVISM WORKS - ACTIVISM WORKS BY PUSHING ALL PLOTICIANS AND LEVERS REGARDLESS OF POLITICAL LEANING SO THAT WE MAY ACHIEVE OUR OBJECTIVE - NOT THEIR INDIVIDUALISTIC AND SELFISH OBJECTIVES!!!!
Spenta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should learn from the Israeli lobby in the US. They work the Democrats and the Republicans, they leave no corner unocvered. Now that is what I call smart!

Ultimately Iranian Americans, regardless of their affiliation (for there are both) should be working all lawmakers in the US, making sure that they all know the Mullah$ are a threat to the US, to Iranians, and to the world, and absolutely no trade or any legitimisation of the regime should be considered by anyone, be it Democrat or Republican.

The Mulah lobby gives money to both sides, Republican and Democrat. The Freedom movement should also work both sides. Thats how it works!

Once again, anyone with some info about this event, I would very much appreciate finding out some facts about it. Thank-you
redemption

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any info Spenta, but your point is exactly right.. If you push one side without the other you become a puppet of one side - and you are putting yourself in a bad position of depending on that particular group.. As the Israelis have done - you are correct, Ledeen even cited how the Jews lobby and they are effective.. Iranians needs to unite not just behind one political group - but behind all who believe in freedom..
stefania

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redemption wrote:
stefania wrote:

STEFANIA -

WE ARE NOT HERE TO ATTACK EACH OTHERT - STEFANIA you TALK ABOUT HOW YOU ARE A BIG FREEDOM ACTIVIST - BUT YOU COME HERE AND YOU POST MESSAGES WHICH ARE GOOD, BUT THEN YOU ATTACK IRANIANS WHO MAY NOT SUPPORT BUSH - CAN YOU JUST STOP IT FOR REAL? YOU"RE NOT HELPING THE MOVEMENT WHEN YOU DO THAT - ALL YOUR DOING IS PUSHING A SPECIFIC POLITICIAN.. THAT'S NOT HOW ACTIVISM WORKS - ACTIVISM WORKS BY PUSHING ALL PLOTICIANS AND LEVERS REGARDLESS OF POLITICAL LEANING SO THAT WE MAY ACHIEVE OUR OBJECTIVE - NOT THEIR INDIVIDUALISTIC AND SELFISH OBJECTIVES!!!!

redemption, read spenta's post on SMCCDI..

i said only my opinion..

She had no right to label me fascist and you agree with her..

There is no excuse for labeling a person "fascist"

redemption,

if you disagree with me you dont' call me "fascist" this is what spenta did.

I wish one day i won't abandon this website.

I DO CARE ABOUT FREEDOM IN IRAN A LOT

I am so angry at Spenta because of her insults to me :

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, YOU SAY SO REFRAINING FROM INSULTING ME

I THOUGHT YOU REDEMPTION, WAS NOT AGAINST ME.

BUT NOW YOU SHOW YOU'RE AGAINST ME BECAUSE YOU'RE DEFENDING SPENTA'S INSULTS AGAINST ANOTHER FREEDOM ACTIVIST

LISTEN

WE ALL ARE FREEDOM ACTIVISTS, INCLUDING SPENTA AND ME.

YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, BUT WOULD YOU USE WORDS SUCH AS "FASCIST" AND "I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU"??

PLEASE TELL ME

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ENEMIES HERE FOR SPENTA'S FAULT.

REDEMPTION,

I TRUST YOU THAT YOU STILL APPRECIATE WHAT I DO FOR THE IRANIAN CAUSE IN THIS **** COUNTRY WHERE NOBODY IS CARING A HELL OF THE IRANIAN CAUSE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: