[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who is behind most of the homicide attacks in Iraq ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Voting Booth (Polls)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Saddam Loyalists.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Islamic Clerical Mafia Regime in Iran.
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
Both Saddam Loyalists & Mullahs in Iran!
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15

stefania

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject: Who is behind most of the homicide attacks in Iraq ? Reply with quote

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
eski

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the problem runs a little deeper than the options posted in poll. I believe that Iranian Radical Islamist are the driving force behind much of the problems in Iraq but I also think that Syria is deeply involved here. Here is how I think it goes........... First you have the Saddam loyalist that are intimidating the major populations of the trouble spots. Then the Iranians fan the flames to compound the intimidation and actually give support to Saddam loyalist by means of finance and man-power. I believe that they also helped the Iraqi fugatives escape the oncoming American forces and their allies. For that matter, I also think that the radical Islamists in Iran helped Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban. The Syrians offer a staging ground for all of the foreign insurgents as well as financial support and the furnishing of arms. This is not to say that alot of the insurgents do not enter through Iran. They do. I think that Syria is also where most of Saddams WMDs went prior to the initial days of the Allied Invasion. It is hard to prove but common sense points in that direction as well as witnessed events. (you'd never convince the libs and do-nothings of that though....... they need the **** to blow up in their faces to get the message.) All in all I think that it started with the Saddam Loyalist with the support of Syria and then the support of Iranian Nut-cases and insurgents from abroad. And that is where it stands today. I'm not sure what the Iranians are trying to prove by staging large parts of their army on the Iraqi border but it is succeeding in reinforcing the belief that we sure as hell can not leave Iraq in a power vaccume. Their presence is sucurity that America and its Allies will be there for some time to come.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Voting Booth (Polls) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: