[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Achaemenid, World’s First Empire to Respect Cultural Diversi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Save 7000 Years Heritage & Save the Archeological Sites of Pasargad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reza

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what no apology? do you realise how offensive you were being?
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
patriot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear people in America,

I just want you to consider who the right man is!
please vote President G.W. Bush because he speaks our of the heart and giving one another 4 years as the chance to him means the probably freedom for Iranians too and as a result peace for the world!

http://groups.yahoo.com/shahineazadi
reza

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx for being relevant
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
trainspotter9

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
yes let us look at the jews, of all the nations of the world none has suffered more and been pushed around by other nations more than the jews. All because they believed they were better than others their arrogance caused friction and so everyone kicked the **** out of the jews for being arogant.

where do you get this information from? How do you know how much other people have suffered? Did the lives of the 27 million Russians who died in World War II have less value? Are you judging your belief about Jews suffering more on historical accounts? Because they are biased and in favour of the group who is the most literary; the group who writes the most.

Who is the most powerful ethnic group in the world right now?

We have a choice, we can accept this liberal idea of racial blindness and in four generations melt away as a distinctive race of our own, dishonouring our forefathers like Cyrus, or we can embrace our traditions, like the Jews have, and be great.
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberator wrote:
Yes "everyone kicked the **** " out of these arrogant Jews:

You probably frame these horrific pictures you SICK freak!
Khaak to saret! and anyone that has your mindset!

Liberator, guess why it happened in Europe and not in America..

The History seems to repeat...

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
reza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainspotter, my sources are historical fact, the bible itself ilustrates the trials and tribulations the jews faced and therefore proves you wrong because if the jews acknowledge their being targeted then it stands to reason that they were and the history is not a bias made up by the oppressors. secondly the americans are the most powerful people in the world, the jews are stuck in a quagmire of blood and revenge with palestine and their country is no more than a strip of land kept alive by handouts from america, the jews are not the worlds greatest success story. The ancient greeks and early romans proved that true greatness comes from equality and democracy backed by good leadership and a strong army - these are attributes iran should strive for.

stef - the same crap did happen in america only they were persecuting black people not jews. open your eyes.
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same ??

In the concentration camps ??

6 million?

you must be joking..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
trainspotter9

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
trainspotter, my sources are historical fact, the bible itself ilustrates the trials and tribulations the jews faced and therefore proves you wrong because if the jews acknowledge their being targeted then it stands to reason that they were and the history is not a bias made up by the oppressors. secondly the americans are the most powerful people in the world, the jews are stuck in a quagmire of blood and revenge with palestine and their country is no more than a strip of land kept alive by handouts from america, the jews are not the worlds greatest success story. The ancient greeks and early romans proved that true greatness comes from equality and democracy backed by good leadership and a strong army - these are attributes iran should strive for.

stef - the same crap did happen in america only they were persecuting black people not jews. open your eyes.

Reza, are you so naive as to take the bible as an objective historical account?

Don't you realize that the bible was written from the Jews' perspective and that it would therefore have detailed accounts of all of the times Jews have suffered while not mentioning all the other times other people suffered?

History was cruel. People suffered and died in regular cycles. For you to think that "Jews suffered more" simply because it is talked about more in the bible is moronic.

Other people suffered. The bible is just one biased ethno-centric piece by one tribe.
blank

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like we have couple of Natzies in here.....I think Hitler would have liked to hire trainspotter & Reza, but he is dead now, you guys can join skin-heads, and supremist cult and start defending the actions of Jew-baiters....... Twisted Evil
reza

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The bible is just one biased ethno-centric piece by one tribe.
i did not take the bible as the only source of historical account. Inscriptions on babylonian tablets in cuniform and egyptian accounts clearly record the jews as captives, not only this but also in more recent times the jews have been preyed upon by others - stalin, the cossacks, hitler and now they are again in a mess in their own country. How is this succesful? It is fair to questioj the bibles authenticity but to dismiss it outright proves that you are the naive one. However i think you and i can agree on the attributes of a great country that i highlighted above ( no doubt with an addition of yours being racial pride? Wink )

Blank this argument does not concern you, shut your mouth unless you have something worthwhile to post. I have already explained that i have no problem with jews, and what makes you even more of an idiot is that you call trainspotter a nazi even though he is putting forward the case for the jews as a succesful race iranians should emulate!
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DON'T KNOW THIS HAS GOTTEN SERIOUS, BUT I KNOW I LOVE ALL PEOPLE AS INDIVIDUALS. THROUGH MY EXPERIENCE AS AN IRANIAN-AMERICAN BORN TO A MUSLIM FAMILY, IRANIAN JEWS ALWAYS TREATED ME LIKE I WAS FROM A DIFFERENT SPECIES LIKE I WAS THE ON OR MY FAMILY WHO DID SOMETHING BAD TO THEM. ALAS, I STILL DON'T HATE THEM. THERE ARE GREAT AND BAD PEOPLE OF ALL RELIGIONS AND RACES. LIKE I SAID I LOVE ALL. IRANIANS CAN'T AFFORD TO BE RACIST, THEY ARE SO MIXED. SO MANY DIFFERENT CULTURES WITHIN IRAN TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS ALIKE.
THE ONLY THING I CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND AS FAR AS JEWS GO, WHEN YOU SAY TO THEM, "WHAT ARE YOU, WHAT IS YOUR NATIONALITY?" THEY SAY "JEWISH." THAT IS NOT A RACE OR A NATIONALITY. ANOTHER THING IS THAT ALOT OF IRANIAN JEWS SAY, "OH I AM ISRAELI". IT IS SO BIZAAR, JUST LOVE WHO YOU ARE AND BE PROUD. ASIDE FROM THE JEWISH-IRANIANS, IT IS THE MUSLIM ONES TOO NOW. SO MANY OF THEM ARE ASHAMED TO BE IRANIAN, IT MAKES ME SICK...NOT ONLY DOES IT MAKE ME SICK IT MAKES ME RAISE MY FLAG HIGHER. OPRESSION CAN ONLY STRENGTHEN A PERSON'S CHARACTER.
FREE IRAN AND YOR MIND, I SAY!!!
Sourena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah, I go on vacation for a while and when i come back everyone is biting each other's heads off. Yikes! I don't understand why everyone is always bashing reza. I admit I don't always agree with what he has to say, but that is why this is a "Discussion Forum". You're supposed to Discuss opposing ideas. If everyone always agreed on everything, there wouldn't be that much of a Discussion going on, now whould there.
Sourena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two more things:

1. As for your insults against him... Let me just say they don't make sense. First you call him "the Iranian Michael Moore" and then you call him a Nazi? Now stop me if i'm wrong, but the Nazis were a right wing party and Michael Moore is a Left-wing supporter. That doesn't add up.

2. vishtasp, I read the beginning of your essay. Very well done, I am going to read the rest of it soon. Just had a comment though, from what i have read, Cyrus' relationship with his grandfather was pretty good. Read this essay by Xenophon and get back to me.
http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/ancient/xenophon-cyrusboy.html
ARYAI_NYC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sourena wrote:
Woah, I go on vacation for a while and when i come back everyone is biting each other's heads off. Yikes! I don't understand why everyone is always bashing reza. I admit I don't always agree with what he has to say, but that is why this is a "Discussion Forum". You're supposed to Discuss opposing ideas. If everyone always agreed on everything, there wouldn't be that much of a Discussion going on, now whould there.

I AGREE EVERYBODY IS ALWAYS TWISTING AND TURNING REZA'S WORDS. IT IS VERY PATHETIC.
reza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankis for the show of support guys, i appreciate it.

P.s. sourena - i woluldnt take xenophon too seriously - his writings were more directed towards story than history, although it is a historical document.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Save 7000 Years Heritage & Save the Archeological Sites of Pasargad All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: