[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Latest News From Iran on 18 Tir (BREAKING NEWS)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like they have started the nasty stuff in the cover of darkness as they always do. ... Evil or Very Mad
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.daneshjoo.org/generalnews/article/publish/article_7004.shtml

Movement and NITV broadcast special program for Iran
SMCCDI (Information Service)
Jul 8, 2004

The SMCCDI broadcasted via the popular NITV a special program, this afternoon (from 15:30 till 17:45 IR local time), focused on the roots of the 1999 Students Uprising and its legacy.

The program presented by Aryo B. Pirouznia, the Movement Coordinator, had several guests including the maverick and courageous Maloos Radnia (alias Mariam Shansy) who was one of the leaders of the historic action which rocked the basis of the Islamic regime. Arrested and condemned to death the rights activist was saved due to international pressure especially after her forced confession on the governmental TV in August 1999.

The three other SMCCDI guests slammed the regime for its policies and backwarded ideology. Kaveh Mohseni, the Movement's representative in France, slammed the EU and especially France for its economic support of the clerics.

Pirouznia called by the end of the program on all Iranians of good will to size the occasion and to be present in a peaceful manner in the streets and squares of Iranian cities while asking to cut off the lights of the residences and to shout slogans against the regime from the flate roofs.

Last edited by Spenta on Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that i got a call from NITV that they wanted me to talk to them in that time..

sadly, i was not at my desk and i got the message too late !! Crying or Very sad

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its close to 1am Tehran time now, and most of the other sites (with the exception of SMCCDI) have not been updating anything for the last 2 hours. Looks like they saved the most brutal attacks and arrests for late at night in the cover of darkness ...
9karevatan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spenta wrote:
Its close to 1am Tehran time now, and most of the other sites (with the exception of SMCCDI) have not been updating anything for the last 2 hours. Looks like they saved the most brutal attacks and arrests for late at night in the cover of darkness ...

i was roaming tehran the whole night and nothing was going on....nobody protested...meydoon mohseni was dead....vali asr was dead ...there was only many ppl having picnics in parke mellat which is nomal on a thursday night ...but that was it...and there were so many government forces...it seemed like they were the ones who staged the protest..groups of basijis standing around with nothing to do....looks like schedualed demonstrations are useless....this regime must be taken by surprise
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
redemption

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems plausible that the regime will need to keep much of the deployed forces permanently in the streets - anyone agree?
9karevatan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes that is true...u wouldnt beleive the number of forces out on the streets with the excuse of controling traffic....one wonders why they have to have huge batons...
mikhanam
Spenta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting 9Keravatan. However there are reports still that things started to happen after dark as I mentioned earlier. I still don't have a clear picture yet, just whatever info comes in.

Apparently there is more verificiation that things started after dark and were immediately smashed up.

http://www.usadiran.org/index.html

Quote:
Despite all these suppressive measures, reports from Iran indicate that as night fell on July 8, thousands of students and youths took to the streets in various parts of Tehran and other cities. Iranians called Farsi broadcasting media based abroad to reiterate their determination to defy the mullahs’ security forces.

----------------------------------------------

Keeping these guys in the streets for too long is not going to work out for the Mullah$ too well. After a while, apathy will set in amongst the guy$ on the streets, they will resent being in that position (only human), and the costs will run up ... the longer they keep them on the streets, the greater the damage and the cost to the Mullah$.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly....i keep telling u guys but its not enough....u just wont beleive how many of them there are....in toopkhoone alone theres around 40...plus tens of plainclothes police and the mercedes police and the traffic ones
mikhanam
Spenta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear 9karevatan

I believe you. Please be safe and good luck.
Persian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
Quote:
i was roaming tehran the whole night and nothing was going on....nobody protested...meydoon mohseni was dead....vali asr was dead ...there was only many ppl having picnics in parke mellat which is nomal on a thursday night ...but that was it...and there were so many government forces...it seemed like they were the ones who staged the protest..groups of basijis standing around with nothing to do....looks like schedualed demonstrations are useless....this regime must be taken by surprise

so you went all the way there to become a voice of ayatollahs and come here tell us 'it was completely calm and quiet"?

Regime's head of revolutionary garuds has already said that.
don't waste your money and breath please!

have fun!

blank

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious? Nokarevatan...are you able to access this site in Iran??
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes there is no filter on this site at least not that i know of...plus i have a good internet card....however they blocked taktaz.com a few days ago which is really bad for ppl here...

i only reported the truth and what is really going on and happend here and on 18 tir...if u dont like the truth that is your problem...
mikhanam
redemption

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is everything going 9karevatan? - eating some good food my friend?
vonheaterbox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do Iranians allow such savagery to be carried out on your woman?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> 18 Tir Help Desk, Discussion & Coordination (BREAKING NEWS) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: