[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mass Arrest of Young Girls and Women in Tehran
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khorshid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1090736
Spenta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jasin. Please spread the news of the hideous atrocities committed against girls and women in Iran to as many sites as possible

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://web.peykeiran.com/net_iran/irnewsbody.aspx?ID=17882

The Tragic Execution of a 16 Year Old Girl, Hung in Public in Iran

On Sunday August 15, 2004, a 16 year old girl by the name of Atefe Rajabi, daughter of Ghassem Rajabi, was executed in the town of Neka, located in the province of Mazandaran, for “engaging in acts incompatible with chastity”. The execution was carried out by the order of Neka’s “judicial administrator” and was approved by both the Supreme Court of the Islamic Republic and the chief of the nation’s “judiciary branch.”

Although according to her birth certificate she was only 16 years old, the local court falsely claimed that she was 22.

Three months ago, during her appearance before the local court, fiercely angry the young girl hurled insults at the local judge, Haji Reza, who is also the chief judicial administrator of the city, and it is said as another expression of protest took off some of her clothes in the courtroom. This act by the young girl made the administrator so furious that he evaluated her file personally and in less than three months received a go-ahead from the Islamic Republic’s Supreme Court for her execution. The animosity and anger of Haji Reza was so strong that he personally put the rope around the girl’s delicate neck and personally gave the signal to the crane operator, by raising his hand, to begin pulling the rope.

It may be noted that although according to the Islamic Republic’s own penal laws the presence of an attorney for the defense [is supposed to be] mandatory, regardless of the defendant’s ability to afford one, nevertheless the girl remained without an attorney. Her unfortunate father, while tears poured from his eyes, went about the city beseeching the townspeople for money to hire an attorney who in the least would provide his daughter with a line of defense.

The young girl was buried the same day after her execution but during that same night her corpse was disinterred by unknown individuals and robbed. The theft remains unexplained and the Rajabi family has filed a complaint.

The 16 year old girl’s male companion, who had been arrested as well, received 100 lashes and, after the Islamic punishment was carried out, released.

-------------------------------------------------------

Girl, 16, hanged in public in Iran

Fri. 20 Aug 2004

Iran Focus

On Sunday, August 15, a 16-year-old girl in the town of Neka, northern Iran, was executed. Atefeh Sahaleh was hanged in public on Simetry Street off Rah Ahan Street at the city center.

The sentence was issued by the head of Neka’s Justice Department and subsequently upheld by the mullahs’ Supreme Court and carried out with the approval of Judiciary Chief Mahmoud Shahroudi.

In her summary trial, the teenage victim did not have any lawyer and efforts by her family to recruit a lawyer was to no avail. Atefeh personally defended herself. She told the religious judge, Haji Rezaii, that he should punish the main perpetrators of moral corruption not the victims.

The criminal judge personally pursued Atefeh’s death sentence, beyond all normal procedures and finally gained the approval of the Supreme Court. After her execution Rezai said her punishment was not execution but he had her executed for her “sharp tongue”.
vonheaterbox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you people allow your woman to be treated no better than dogs?
redemption

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah, we just let it happen.. sure sure - go screw yourself man
Persian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: ask him this: Reply with quote

redemption dear,

we should ask this guy, why some people let their "Queen of the Hearts" be murdered in cold blood along with her unborn child, and sit down and take it like dogs, never able to say or do something about it!

Even when they supposedly have "freedom of Speech"!

Iranian women resisted for 5 years against putting vails; even though there were gunmen in every corner and attacks were common practice then!

But he's got a point there, if we don't get back at the Brits for decades of crimes in Iran, we're DOGS!

Even though it's much nicer than being some criminal British coloniast pig's basterd son! Razz
9karevatan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the the girls in tehran need to be arrested ..especially in shahrake gharb to the mojority of them who claim that we are not political when asked about the future of iran..maybe after that they will help the future of iran... let me tell u guys that there is not enough pressure on the needed ppl so i hope the regime can do better than that...because once the smallest situation happens to u than u get a feeling of wanting revenge against the regime but if its a normal thing that u are used to then theres no such effect
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Persian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
the the girls in tehran need to be arrested ..especially in shahrake gharb to the mojority of them who claim that we are not political when asked about the future of iran..maybe after that they will help the future of iran... let me tell u guys that there is not enough pressure on the needed ppl so i hope the regime can do better than that...because once the smallest situation happens to u than u get a feeling of wanting revenge against the regime but if its a normal thing that u are used to then theres no such effect

I'm so sorry to see this is all you brought back from your recent 'trip'!

good think the Mojahedeen didn't took over the power Shocked

what do you wanna do? hang a few to make them political?
yes perhaps they'll send good vibes for the movement from afterlife! Laughing

It's a different thing if people knowingly take to the streets to fill up the prisons, and TRY the Mulalhs. there are only so many prisons, and 70 million.

but what you just said is scary man. you need to go back and appologize to those girls in Western Tehran!
You Mysogenist pig.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey kid...u have no idea what i brought back from my trip which i was there for 3 monthes...when was the last time u were there???? seems like over 20 years because u still think its 20 years ago...they dont execute girls for these things that easier....they cant just go aro und executing them....they give out warnings and the most they will do is take a razor and put a mark on the legs on the spot in the street but they dont hang anyone for these things...at least not in the masses...but just a cut on the leg is enough to get all these ppl to wake up...also alot of these girls that dress really bad are jendehs anyway or they are really doing that to see how far they can go...but ignorant ppl like u dont understand these things...also i still dont know why u mentioned mojaheddin but ill keep thinking...anyways fekr nakon khodet faghat fosh baladi ...but since i respect cyrus and his website i will refrain.... faghat ziadi poroo nasho bache... and think before u talk and talk out of the right part of your body...
mikhanam
American Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan,

So much for the "submitters" being moderate and taking a different approach to Islam.

When we talked before, I raised the absence of love in the Koran as a theoretical limit to which you could go in moderating Islam even without the hadiths. If I understand your posts correctly, it appears you have hit that limit. Perhaps I have misunderstood your position?
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when did i mention anything about islam??? im talking straightforward and i think many nonmuslims agree...also mr american as your member name says ...u are only an american visitor so dont get too involved in our internal affairs...
mikhanam
Liberator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
when did i mention anything about islam??? im talking straightforward and i think many nonmuslims agree...also mr american as your member name says ...u are only an american visitor so dont get too involved in our internal affairs...

Dear American Visitor,

Don't take too much offence to this guy's remarks, we appreciate your presence and follow your very informative posts. Thank you for supporting us in this just cause for freedom and a better Iran!

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Liberator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mashhad Court Sentences Two Sisters to Lashes and Fines for “Improper Dress”

September, 3, 2004, Radio Farda Newsroom - A court in Mashhad on Thursday sentenced two young sisters to lashes, suspended jail terms and fine for not adhering to proper Islamic dress code. Vice squads had arrested the two as a part of a nationwide enforcement campaign.

The arrests, jailing and lashes has had a reverse effect, and women no longer care what the government might do, Mashhad-based journalist Ahmad-Reza Shiri tells Radio Farda’s broadcaster Farin Asemi. The police have turned their focus on unmarried couples, he adds.

http://www.radiofarda.com

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
American Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberator,

Quote:
Dear American Visitor,

Don't take too much offence to this guy's remarks, we appreciate your presence and follow your very informative posts. Thank you for supporting us in this just cause for freedom and a better Iran!

Thank-you for your remarks and support. Although I don't mean to pick on him, I think 9karevatan thought I was being too critical of him. Perhaps I misunderstood what he was saying. I find his version of Islam interesting and have asked him quite a few questions.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now u guys will start to realize what im saying when u see that there is more arrests and things happenning to girls in villages and other cities other than tehran and that they are too scared to arrest girls in tehran because they cant do it...but other cities and villages dont have that many girls and women who dressing the way they do in tehran so they get those ppl there to stop it and they will and soon everywhere will be stopped except tehran unfortunately...plus the women that dress that way in other cities are usually tourists or visitors from tehran anyway...so the mullahs are using a pychological approach taht is becoming effective...the only way is to hope that they do less on the villagers and other cities and focus more on the girls and women in tehran but unfortunately i think are are smarter than that Crying or Very sad
mikhanam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: