[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iranian.com Ridicules 18 Tir !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:29 pm    Post subject: Iranian.com Ridicules 18 Tir ! Reply with quote

This is what Iranian.com has on their web site for 18 Tir, an insult to the blood of thousands, and the suffering of millions.

Notice how they don't even have the Ballz to put a name on this piece of crap, because frankly who would want to be associated with such a tasteless, insensitive and desperate attempt at burying 18 Tir and destroying the opposition. Shame on those who ridicule a nation's pain and its struggling freedom fighters!

http://www.iranian.com/Satire/2004/July/opposition.swf

You can tell pretty easily who is who on these web sites, by what they put on their site for a day like this! The other 18 Tir article Iranain.com ran this week was also similar, part of the new movement telling the diaspora to do nothing. Meanwhile letter after letter from one desperate Iranian student after another on Peykeiran is pleading with the diaspora to help, disseminate info about their demonstrations in Iran and attend demonstrations in the west on 18 Tir. Thats what I mean about the difference between the sites. You have a bunch of Oghdehi leftover leftists from '79 sitting on their fat a$$e$ in the west on Iranian.com telling the diaspora to do nothing to help free Iran, meanwhile desperate Iranians send letters and emails from Iran everyday asking for help, asking for distribution of their calls for demonstrations by the opposition media and this is what you will find on the real opposition web sites and the real Iranian web sites!!

Adam nemeedoneh aslan chee begeh

Last edited by Spenta on Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bastard! Evil or Very Mad

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Khorshid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m truly disgusted. Thank you so much dear Spenta for this post. I’ll write the content of the page here as Iranian.com can delete the page once they find it advisable. Anyone here visit that site on September 11, 2001? It was hardly less offensive than the trash put up by extremist American groups celebrating the occasion. That particular bungle forced them, thanks to actual Iranians, to redesign their main page, transferring the original content to a folder in archives and the deletion, I believe, of the most offensive posts and caricatures therein. I digress. Here’s the page with a few notes of my own:

July 8, 2004

Top 10 things the “opposition” should do
Instead of enticing our students to unrest and uprising

---“Our” students means that we JM’s, Hizbullahis and British Communists (Tudeh) at Iranian.com, having left the people of Iran to eat the fruits of our “Glorious” experiment with genocidal Islamism, and currently living in LA, NY, Paris and London, speak for Iranian students. Batebi is OUR student; he belongs to those who do promotions for Ayatullah Ebadi and speak of the “reforms” of Mullah Khatami. He is not, say, Reza Fazeli’s, whose son was cut to pieces by IRI terrorists. He is ours, not an Iran-lover who dies a little each day, in front of the camera, of uncontrollable grief.

1. Throw a huge “Good Luck Opposition” party

--- Remember IAPAC’s recent party in Washington DC's Ritz-Carlton Hotel? I wonder if that’s where he got the idea.

2. Practice taking referendums

---As we at Iranian.com are opposed to Pahlavi’s referendum for regime change, you can play with the idea among yourselves.

3. Work on a “we are the opposition” theme song

4. Practice lies and deception—oops, they already do that

---Informing the world about the Islamist genocide against the people, culture and nation of Iran requires lies and deception.

5. Read a book, or at least try to

---The tens of thousands murdered by the Islamic Republic for their opposition were either uneducated (meaning not one of us Iranian.com folks) or plain illiterate. Monarchists do not read books; promoters of Khatami, Ebadi and Imam-al-Zaman do. This fact form the basis of our belief that Soroush, a book burner who closed Iran’s universities for three years to cleanse Iranian minds of nationalistic thinking is an intellectual, while Ali Dashti is a backward Shahollahi.

6. Repack their suitcases

---We who do read books, meant to say Un-pack.

7. Outsource their revolution to India instead of Iran

8. REGIME CHANGE: Bush/Cheney 2004

9. Learn the art of letting go of the past

---Yes let go of your past. You don’t need Cyrus. You don’t need to remember Xerxes. To hell with Papak Khorramdin; he was a racist Arab-hater anyway. Let us sell your ancient art in American and European black markets and make millions, as it should mean nothing to you. Do not mention the Pahlavis. Iran’s achievements under the Father and Son should be forgotten, for Iranians should never remember, or come to realize, what they had and what they lost. Forget about Mohagheghi and Rahimi. You may speak kindly of CHE GUEVARA, and carry his poster around, for although he does belong to the past, he is not an Iranian. Avoid remembering symbols of Persian nationalism.

10. Get Smart

---We who published an article last month stating that EY IRAN was never the national anthem are smart. Become like us. Become prostitutes.

IT'S DIFFICULT TO IMAGINE WHY THESE TERRORISTS GET ENTRY VISAS TO THE US WHILE OUR COMPATRIOTS SEEKING ASYLUM IN TURKEY AND ALL OVER EUROPE ARE REJECTED.
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khorshid, May I know why you never answer me and ignore me??

If you have something against me, please let me know

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Spenta

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Khorshid

The tasteless Flash animation ridiculing 18 Tir, posted in this Topic, is done by none other than Reza Pahalvi hating Cartoonist Moe, who has successfully reduced Flash Animation Art into a boring stock Powerpoint presentation, while earning a living promoting trade with the Mullah$ as a political platform now there's talent for ya Laughing

It would appear as if when not busy doing anti RP cartoons, which he previously did obsessively for years, he does Powerpoint Presentations for the Number One Mullah Lobbyist in the US, Houshang Amir Ahmadi, in the promotion of his political platform!

Here's Moe earning his Paycheck:
http://www.iranian.com/Satire/2004/March/Vision/iran.swf

Now you know why on 18 Tir, he did what he did!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is why I support RP, because when you look at who and what the alternative is, you realise RP is the best hope of a future secular, democratic, stable and propserous Iran
Persian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOE >>>> SHMOOOOOOOO

He can kiss mullahs' dirty butt all he wants, wont get him anywhere.

Iranian is not only controlled by regime's thugs in US,
they also SPY on Iranians living all over the world by hosting dozen 'dating sites'. this way they get everyone's picture, and location, and more likely put spyware on their PC for further Spying!

MOe Shmo and all the IRI thugs in US should be under close CIA watch.
These guys are involved in Terrorists IRI Propaganda as well as SPY Work for the Mullahs.

if US wants to fight terrorism, it should start right from it's own soil

Khorshid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice to post some of the new messages as updates to previous threads. Opening ten new topics on the same subject is frankly annoying. Anyway, to update this thread concerning Anti-Iranian.com, take a look at the following essay by a "law student" here in the US:

http://www.iranian.com/Women/2004/July/Sex/index.html

After reading the scum's self-satisfying but comically fallacious argument against Hughes, I could not not help but ask myself whether he, and people like him parading as Iranians, are actually aware that they have crossed the line between sanity and insanity. Another Islamic feather in "Iranian.com's" cap.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: