[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Look at how the European fools protect the terrorists

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
InfiniteFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Look at how the European fools protect the terrorists Reply with quote

Compliments of BANAFSHEH POURZAND-BONAZZI

"Look at how the European fools protect the terrorists...Look at how the European fools pander to the opressors of the people of Iran...Look at what hypocrits the European fools are..."

"Later that day two of the three stooges are joking and laughing with Iranian foreign minister Kharrazi and this time the joke is about how the French keep talking about not going to war with Iraq because of Human casualty and at the same time don't give a damn about people under tyranny and also laughing because IRI continues to give them assurances that the Iranian financed terorists will stay away from those three countries and attack only Israel and the U.S."

stefania

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that Mr. straw has more fun when he meets with the mullahs rather than when he meets with Bush!

Not to talk about Monsieur De Villepin,but we already know who he is Mad

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
I guess that Mr. straw has more fun when he meets with the mullahs rather than when he meets with Bush!

Not to talk about Monsieur De Villepin,but we already know who he is Mad

I believe the Iranian people and the United States will in the end win the poker game...
Dean Douthat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:26 am    Post subject: Three Stooges Reply with quote

As a fan of the original Three Stooges, I am offended by your calling this group by the same name. Smile

On a serious note, my fear is that France may help your Mullahs to speed up their nuclear program.
mina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Three Stooges Reply with quote

Dean Douthat wrote:
As a fan of the original Three Stooges, I am offended by your calling this group by the same name. Smile

On a serious note, my fear is that France may help your Mullahs to speed up their nuclear program.

That is a fear - and America should hope that that fear does not materialize, because if it does, that's hostage crisis number two...
Money

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:15 am    Post subject: it's Reply with quote

It's all about the money.... who cares about human rights and suffering beings.. it's all about the money with the Europeans..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: