[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Pictures
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Photographs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: New Pictures Reply with quote

Beautiful pics of young girls in Iran, from http://www.bia2.com

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i few of these girls are jendehs stefania...just to let u know... i was just in iran and i was on the streets everyday...so dont try to say anything back
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Persian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
i few of these girls are jendehs stefania...just to let u know... i was just in iran and i was on the streets everyday...so dont try to say anything back

Karevatan, you don't have to say what you've been doing on the streets, now we all know.

didn't do anything positive, at least I'm glad that you finally lost your virginity there. lol

how does it feel to be accused?

stop acting like mojahedin or hezbollahis and STOP ACCUSING WOMEN YOU DON'T KNOW, OF THINGS YOU'VE BEEN INVOLVED WITH YOURSELF IN TEHRAN! ok?

if I hear one more disrespectful word from you against women, I'll kick you're balls so hard you run to your mamma.

NOW GET OUTTA MY FACE, you hezbollahi Jerk.
redemption

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about we all respect each other - and instead of beating on each other we beat on the bastards who are holding our people hostage?
9karevatan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy has definitely not been in iran since reza shah Laughing

its kind of obvious who is a jendeh and who isnt in iran...but may not for u since u havnt been there...but unlike u i dont kiss the jendehs feet and stick up for them...u are too ignorant to undetrstand anything...

everyone on the streets in iran is young ppl and i would usually go to shahrake gharb and vali asr jamejam...not that u know where those places are...most girls look and dress a certain way but them u have girls who stand on the side of the road ...wear more make up...more colors and less clothing in general...if u are in tehran and walk around for a day u will see many of these girls getting in cars or taking prices...and they do it in front of everyone...like on the vali asr street itself...also most of the time they are with one other girl...since u think that i know all this because its what u think i was after... why dont u ask the girls and women u know in iran (if any) and they will give u more specific information because most ppl konw in iran anyways...BUT SINCE U HAVNT BEEN THERE SINCE QAJARI TIMES U TALK STUPID...SO SHUT UP!!!!
mikhanam
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It shows your level of education to accuse women you have never met of being whores! Watch your mouth. Those women's clothes and make up is just fine. And that looks like something I would have worn when I was was going to a party in Tehran. It's only your typical hezbollahi brain that can't digest simple concepts such as a woman wearing make up and walking on the street. You automatically assume she must be a whore.

Do whores exist? Sure. Thanks to the IR's looting of our country's wealth, lots of women have turned to prostitution to simply feed their kids. But just because a woman isn't in a hedious black chador hiding every part of her existance, doesn't make her a whore. And just so you know, whore are human beings too. At least whores have more decency than hezbollahi women, since most whores are not hajibazari ommol hezbollahi fanatics who join bassij and mutilate the faces of other women with razor blades for "bad-hejabi" and other women like them who put the noose around a woman's neck for execution. At least whores don't murder and torture other human beings.

Quote:
How about we all respect each other - and instead of beating on each other we beat on the bastards who are holding our people hostage?

Respect goes both ways. It's hard to respect someone who thinks if you wear make up and walk on the street wearing colourful clothes then you must be a whore.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some of these ppl who say they are the iranians and i am an enemy just crack me upppp

if only these ppl (including azadeh)
could see my life and then come up with these accusations

honestly i dont know what to say...
this is something that can only be proven with interactions in person...
mikhanam
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still trying to figure out how you can accuse women you have never even met of being whores because they wear make up and light coloured clothing. You Muslims are a weird bunch.

Quote:
this is something that can only be proven with interactions in person...

I don't know. You might accuse me of being a whore if we met in person.
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wear alot of makeup and I'm not a whore, so whoever invented this crap is simply full of crap!
Pasagarde

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
this guy has definitely not been in iran since reza shah Laughing

its kind of obvious who is a jendeh and who isnt in iran...but may not for u since u havnt been there...but unlike u i dont kiss the jendehs feet and stick up for them...u are too ignorant to undetrstand anything...

everyone on the streets in iran is young ppl and i would usually go to shahrake gharb and vali asr jamejam...not that u know where those places are...most girls look and dress a certain way but them u have girls who stand on the side of the road ...wear more make up...more colors and less clothing in general...if u are in tehran and walk around for a day u will see many of these girls getting in cars or taking prices...and they do it in front of everyone...like on the vali asr street itself...also most of the time they are with one other girl...since u think that i know all this because its what u think i was after... why dont u ask the girls and women u know in iran (if any) and they will give u more specific information because most ppl konw in iran anyways...BUT SINCE U HAVNT BEEN THERE SINCE QAJARI TIMES U TALK STUPID...SO SHUT UP!!!!

It is very true. These girls have no class. They sleep with anyone for money. Drugs and prostitution in the hands of these girls is a big problem!

Koroush Kabir
Saman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's simple muslim mentality: If a girl has a mind of her own, then she is a whore woth no class! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did I tell you? Typical Muslim mind. Laughing
Hoi Persai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a whore!!!!! Ahhhhhhh! Surprised Shocked Surprised Shocked

I use my head, and don't believe in Islam. I must be with the Devil. Muhahahahahahha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Photographs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: