[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Pictures
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Photographs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh you're such a whore!

Cover yourself with the biggest chador you can find, obey your husband, and get some 'class' woman!

Don't ever speak your own mind, because that's 'low-class'! Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm a whore!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!

I use my head, and don't believe in Islam. I must be with the Devil. Muhahahahahahha.

No, that only makes you a skanking slut! If you wear make up and light-coloured clothes and set foot on the street, then you are a whore! Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must be a whore, a slut and an apostate in view of the fact that I wear alot of make-up, speak my mind, and definately am an apostate Laughing
irani

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They dont look like whores! they lok like average Tehranis!
This is pure islamic fashion Razz
anusiya

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's simple muslim mentality: If a girl has a mind of her own, then she is a whore woth no class!

I dont think they're whores.

I personally think the hijab is OTT
Rhuan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anusiya wrote:
Quote:
It's simple muslim mentality: If a girl has a mind of her own, then she is a whore woth no class!

I dont think they're whores.

I personally think the hijab is OTT
However, they have no choice but to wear it in Iran.
Cyrizian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
However, they have no choice but to wear it in Iran.

Not to mention every other arab nation.

The truth of the matter is that women will never be any more than second class citizens in an islamic nation. And by that logic, islam hurts the women and therefore I hate Islam. As long as Islam does crap like this to people, I will be its enemy.

If you can't respect a woman as an equal, you don't deserve to have a relationship with one, certanly not 4 of them.

DAMN THE MULLAHS!!!

Cyrizian
anusiya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicely said.

quick question:
In IRI, does it HAVE to be the headscarf and chador or would something like a hat or a hood do? At our last jalsa (a muslim gathering) I saw several white girls simply with their jacket hoods up or with caps on.

Quote:
As long as Islam does crap like this to people, I will be its enemy.

Nice to see you've made up with the Ahmadiyyat then :p

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
quick question:
In IRI, does it HAVE to be the headscarf and chador or would something like a hat or a hood do? At our last jalsa (a muslim gathering) I saw several white girls simply with their jacket hoods up or with caps on.

The IRI says that no hair should be seen and as far as Ive seen, all women in Iran wear chadors.

Quote:
Nice to see you've made up with the Ahmadiyyat then :p

If a woman HAS to wear anything over her head whether it be a hat or hood its still subjugation. And its still my enemy. You may claim that its not hurting them but psycologically, you are saying that they are subservient to you. Therefore Ahmadiyyat = cruel = my enemy

Cyrizian
anusiya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If a woman HAS to wear anything over her head whether it be a hat or hood its still subjugation. And its still my enemy. You may claim that its not hurting them but psycologically, you are saying that they are subservient to you. Therefore Ahmadiyyat = cruel = my enemy

Subservient to me?

Actually the clothing rules for men and women are exaclty the same in ahmadiyat - cover your head and everything from your shoulders to your knees when praying. other than that, you're ok with watever.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Actually the clothing rules for men and women are exaclty the same in ahmadiyat - cover your head and everything from your shoulders to your knees when praying. other than that, you're ok with watever.

I didn't know they were the same. So its only when praying?

Cyrizian
anusiya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is for us.

i dont really know about other sects though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Photographs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: