[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Girl, 16, hanged in public in Iran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Girl, 16, hanged in public in Iran Reply with quote

Girl, 16, hanged in public in Iran

Fri. 20 Aug 2004

Iran Focus

On Sunday, August 15, a 16-year-old girl in the town of Neka, northern Iran, was executed. Atefeh Sahaleh was hanged in public on Simetry Street off Rah Ahan Street at the city center.

The sentence was issued by the head of Neka’s Justice Department and subsequently upheld by the mullahs’ Supreme Court and carried out with the approval of Judiciary Chief Mahmoud Shahroudi.

In her summary trial, the teenage victim did not have any lawyer and efforts by her family to recruit a lawyer was to no avail. Atefeh personally defended herself. She told the religious judge, Haji Rezaii, that he should punish the main perpetrators of moral corruption not the victims.

The criminal judge personally pursued Atefeh’s death sentence, beyond all normal procedures and finally gained the approval of the Supreme Court. After her execution Rezai said her punishment was not execution but he had her executed for her “sharp tongue”.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Mr.Brzezinski wants more dialogue with these murderers!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
eski

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No matter how hard I try, this is one area of the Islamist's way of thinking that I can not make sense of. Where is the outrage of the U.N. and other bleeding heart, liberal organizations when this happens. Hell, the U.N. would probably elect these insane bastards as members of their Commision on Human Rights. The U.N. and other Human Rights watch-dog groups don't hesitate to condemn the U.S. when we execute criminals in our country. Can't even get an extredition order out of some of the bleeding heart countries of the world. And we only execute the worst that society has to offer mankind. Yet these countries and organizations say nothing when islamists kill inocents and communist kill millions.
How can any right thinking individual kill a teen-age girl? Even if she has done something incredibly evil and disgusting we shouldn't kill children. Something has to have gone terribly wrong for a child to commit terrible crimes anyway. And the girl in question here is a victim.
But these islamist windbags don't hesitate because they are evil and probably take some sort of perverse pleasure in what they do. I have heard of other instances where the victim is killed because of some currupt form of honor to the males of this psychotic society. I read once that a young girl had been raped and the males of her family had her killed for the honor of the family. The perpetrators got a slap on the wrist and a bag of quat for their efforts. Nope.......sorry, I just can't see where this makes any sense at all. These people are the most ass-backwards, stupid and evil people on the planet and should be wiped out. The people that think like them and carry out these kinds of crimes are the ones that should be executed. That is who we execute here in the U.S. We kill baby killers ( with the exception of abortionist yet I don't know why ) mass murderers, serial killers and those sorts of people. The islamists would fit right in with this catagory.
Spenta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From jebhe.org by "Khorshid":

Quote:

On Sunday August 15, 2004, a 16 year old girl by the name of Atefe Rajabi, daughter of Ghassem Rajabi, was executed in the town of Neka, located in the province of Mazandaran, for “engaging in acts incompatible with chastity”. The execution was carried out by the order of Neka’s “judicial administrator” and was approved by both the Supreme Court of the Islamic Republic and the chief of the nation’s “judiciary branch.”

Although according to her birth certificate she was only 16 years old, the local court falsely claimed that she was 22.

Three months ago, during her appearance before the local court, fiercely angry the young girl hurled insults at the local judge, Haji Reza, who is also the chief judicial administrator of the city, and it is said as another expression of protest took off some of her clothes in the courtroom. This act by the young girl made the administrator so furious that he evaluated her file personally and in less than three months received a go-ahead from the Islamic Republic’s Supreme Court for her execution. The animosity and anger of Haji Reza was so strong that he personally put the rope around the girl’s delicate neck and personally gave the signal to the crane operator, by raising his hand, to begin pulling the rope.

It may be noted that although according to the Islamic Republic’s own penal laws the presence of an attorney for the defense [is supposed to be] mandatory, regardless of the defendant’s ability to afford one, nevertheless the girl remained without an attorney. Her unfortunate father, while tears poured from his eyes, went about the city beseeching the townspeople for money to hire an attorney who in the least would provide his daughter with a line of defense.

The young girl was buried the same day after her execution but during that same night her corpse was disinterred by unknown individuals and robbed. The theft remains unexplained and the Rajabi family has filed a complaint.

The 16 year old girl’s male companion, who had been arrested as well, received 100 lashes and, after the Islamic punishment was carried out, released.

--------------------------

This is beyond disgusting ... my deepest sympathies for her father and her lover ...

She sounds like she was a remarkably brave, courrageous, vivacious and intersting young girl. Sad

May she rest in peace.
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little Green Footballs has put this sad story on their blog,linking it to activist chat

vishtasp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SadSad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
JIM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: I6-year-old hanged Reply with quote

She was hanged for talking back to a mullah stooge called a "judge." And the whore called "world opinion" only wants to talk about Abu Ghraib and whether the savages and cutthroats on Guantanamo can get a fair trial. Hang them all and let the hypocrites scream! Hopefully, the Iranians can one day do to their tormentors what these barbarians did to this teenager.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: I6-year-old hanged Reply with quote

JIM wrote:
She was hanged for talking back to a mullah stooge called a "judge." And the whore called "world opinion" only wants to talk about Abu Ghraib and whether the savages and cutthroats on Guantanamo can get a fair trial. Hang them all and let the hypocrites scream! Hopefully, the Iranians can one day do to their tormentors what these barbarians did to this teenager.

Agree

PETITION: TRUE SECURITY BEGINS WITH REGIME CHANGE IN IRAN

Sign this Petition Online
View Current Signatures Online

Please sign and state your demands from EU Governments.

PETITION: A Plea For Support & Demonstration Attendance against Mafia Mullahs, Terrorists, Islamofascists, and Fanaticism

Sign this Petition Online
View Current Signatures Online

stefania

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree.. Why aren't the "world public opinion" demanding a fair trial for all the dissidents in Iran and other countries ??

Now the UN Representative calls on the Afghan govt to release the Taliban Prisoners !!!

This is Absurd.

redemption

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cause the world is controlled by corporate lobbyists - most of whome don't give a damn about Iranian freedom! It is going to end soon though - Iran will be free and AMERICA WILL BE BY THE IRANIAN PEOPLE'S SIDE ALL THE WAY!!!!
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that once Iran is free, the European Nations which stood on the Mullahs' side, will be denied relations with the new Iran

I don't mind if that includes Italy.

Unless i am the Prime Minister Laughing Laughing

Just joking.

Wink

redemption

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should seriously get into a political career and do some damn good things for people of the world and Italy!
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redemption wrote:
You should seriously get into a political career and do some damn good things for people of the world and Italy!

I am working with some people here to build a political movement.

I have the support and help of some important people in Italy (the few lucid Italians) and others in the US

Step by step i hope i will succeed.

But i need to be patient because there will be many obstacles

redemption

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep fighting Stefania -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: