[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What if Mullahs strike first?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Voting Booth (Polls)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What if Mullahs strike first?
Israel have a right to respond and strike back
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
Better not to respond
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

stefania

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject: What if Mullahs strike first? Reply with quote

What do you think that the other nations should do if the Mullahs lauch an nuclear strike against israel for first ?

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adminl, i put a third option but it doesn't appear here.. Why ?

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
IranianLiberationForces

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: I said it 1000 times, I will say it again Reply with quote

Israel and the US must operate the iranian people against the Mullahs' regime.
They must form an armed rebels group that will fight the IRF and the IRGC from the inside, until the victory!!!!!
Persian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iranian Liberation forces or good old 9Karavatan! I don't think so!

If you think 3000 left overs of Mojahedin in Iraq can help topple a regime they helped establish in the first place, better think again dear.

On the Issue of War with Israel:

This is EXACTLY what the Mullahs want. Not only the Mullahs, this is Exactly what all Anti-Semitic Fascist Forces want, be it in Middle East or Europe!

Mullahs' Regime is already locked in a DEAD END. A war will save them from Freedom Movement, National Uprisings, Strikes, and help gather more forces around them. Eventually it will only help PROTECT the Ayatollah's and enforce them into power for years to come.

On the other hand, the consequence of a war with ayatollahs could proove deadly for Israel. Simply because the Mullahs are only after saving their behind, and don't care if the whole countries leveled to the ground! Can Israel officials say the same? ofcourse not.

Mullahs will continue to enjoy not only good relations, trades and support form the Europeans, Especially Britain, but they also have the benefit of shared intelligence and even the best of Neo-Colonialist & Fascist War & Political Stratgists!

With all that money, force, brain, and intelligence behind them willing to destroy any opposition to the regime as well as Israel, given the chance...one should realise a War is only a Trap for Israel and U.S.

Mullahs will never strike first. besides striking back would not stop them from it. if Israel wants to rid itself of any possible threat by the Mullahs, and those Neo-Colonialist & Fascist powers behind them, there is a simple solution to all this.

No European power will support Mullah's strike on Israel, and not even the stupidest mullahs will order an attack, if Israel simply announced that it's first retaliation would be on the Oil wells. Especially those most profitable for neo-colonialist shadow gov.s and powers!

End of story.

No attacks.

No retaliations.
Persian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: one more thing Reply with quote

Long Live Israel.
Morning Light

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should add the option of Israel secretly arming anti-regime forces, they way the armed the Kurds in Southern Kurdistan/Northern Iraq.
Hoi Persai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Israel should respond, I would. Also I think it better if it is pre-emptive.
Bergoth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENVY is the cause of Iran's plan to destoy israel.
IF iran likes to fight with israel, it will end up being Destroyed.

an ayatollah-free iran will rebuild iranian-israeli relations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Voting Booth (Polls) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: