[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do you think will happen with Dr Ahura Yazdi:s plan?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: What do you think will happen with Dr Ahura Yazdi:s plan? Reply with quote

Hello
What do you think will happen with Dr Ahura Yazdi:s plan? Today:s press conferance had more reporters than last time but I doubt the real big international media participated there.

I watched Reza Fazeli today, his personal opinion was that the date (1 okt) needed to be changed with some 20-30 days.

What we need to succeed is at least 1 million people in the streets (not 15 000) or we need an international support behind the plan (quite unlikely).

I donīt believe it is possible with regime fall already in 4 days! But maybe if he extends the time.

Noteworthy is that in today:s press conferance Dr Ahura Yazdi said nothing about the date, perhaps an indication that he is uncertain what to do.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

200,000 ppl in tehran came yesterday...

add thousands and thousands from all over iran who want to participate

think of all the cities that ppl are coming from FOR 10 MEHR

ESFAHAN
TABRIZ
SHIRAZ
RASHT
AHVAZ
DEZFUL
HAMEDAN
BESHUER
MASHAD

IT WILL BE WAY OVER A MILLION WHEN THEY ALL COME TO TEHRAN FOR 10 MEHR
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was surprised that so many people showed up yesterday. But it's great. Now I might be totally wrong and my suggestion might even get him and a whole bunch of other people killed but I don't think he should change the date at all. I think people have shown that they are ready now. And the armed forces are staying aside for the most part. The regime will get one step ahead of us if we change the plan now. Why give them 20 extra days to prepare? They will come up with another brilliant way of diverging attention away from this movement. Rembmer the death of conjoined Bijani twins on 18th of Tir 2 years ago? Of all the dates in a year, they just had to be separated on 18th of Tir? I say people are ready now.
reza

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the date could be changed but perhas go ahead a day earlier, this way the preperations of the regime would be pre-empted
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so I had a chance to listen to Reza Fazeli today and I think he has a point. Too much is happening too fast and there is no clear plan (at least none that we know of). The whole thing could potentially blow over and all this momentum could end up going to waste. Maybe it is a good idea to postpone the date for a month. But I think coming a day or even a week earlier than the expected date might be a good idea. It will keep us one step ahead of the mullahs.
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Azadeh
I will not be availible to watch today:s program of Reza Fazeli. Can you please make a short summary of what he say in his program about Ahura? I want to know where the disagree has lead, I think it is much better if the date is changed by 1 month than if he go on oct 1.

If you watch his program today (wednesday), please make a short summary, I will watch him again on thursday.
reza

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its bette to go sooner than later, the british learned that in ypres fighting the germans.
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically, now that we know so many people are listening to him, it's a great opporunity and we cannot mess it up. Maybe our best and only chance to get rid of the mullahs. And why would it be messed up if he left soon? Well basically the regime would step aside and let his adoring "fans" pick him up from the airport. Then they would take him somewhere and torture him. And then they would bring him on TV and force him to say that he is sorry and the mullahs are the best. Fazeli says he should wait until we have more support from the armed forces so that we know for sure whose side they are on. Did they step aside on Sunday because they were on the people's side? Or because they hadn't received orders from above to intervene?

But more importantly, he is afraid of the mullah regime collapsing suddenly and Iran turning into Afghanestan. Basically the threat of a civil war breaking out with some bozo in any "dehkooreh" declaring himself a leader (much like the situation Iran was in during Qajar times) is too great. Knowing Iranians I would say this is more likely than not. I means look at the TV stations fighting and bickering because each of them thinks "I'm the best" and "everyone should follow me and no one else". Anyways, he thinks we should select a few trusted individuals for an interim semi-government so that we don't get this mess on our hands. At least until the referandum when we can choose the real government.
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good that Dr Ahura listened to Azadi TV:s advice and didnīt go to Iran. I missed the interview with Fereidoon Daemi, maybe I will be able to watch the replay.

I really hope they can create a temporary government to prevent the same development as in Afghanistan.
I hope Reza Fazeli ACT on what he has suggested, because it is much better if he create an interim semi-government than if a communist do it!!
Spenta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The longer the Mullah$ stay in power the greater the risk of Iran falling apart into an Afghanistan state.

It takes along time to build momentum. If the date is being changed it should only be done so to take advantage of the element of surprise. The problem with dropping the ball now is that many many more will be arrested for nothing yet again. After every protest action the Mullah$ crackdown hard, and many more are arrested, killed and tortured ... you get something going, keep it going!
9karevatan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

many ppl are very upset by his not going
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
many ppl are very upset by his not going

People who are disappointed are crazy people who lack a brain.
It was very good that he did not go.
PersianViper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you think will happen with Dr Ahura Yazdi:s plan Reply with quote

Iranian Boy wrote:
Hello
What do you think will happen with Dr Ahura Yazdi:s plan? Today:s press conferance had more reporters than last time but I doubt the real big international media participated there.

I watched Reza Fazeli today, his personal opinion was that the date (1 okt) needed to be changed with some 20-30 days.

What we need to succeed is at least 1 million people in the streets (not 15 000) or we need an international support behind the plan (quite unlikely).

I donīt believe it is possible with regime fall already in 4 days! But maybe if he extends the time.

Noteworthy is that in today:s press conferance Dr Ahura Yazdi said nothing about the date, perhaps an indication that he is uncertain what to do.

Orgainzing '100,000,000' with help 'from abroad' is exactly how this horrible Mullah/Khomeini group got in power in Iran. The last time a country supported the coup in Iran was when the US and Britain organized the Iranian Revolution. HRH Fara Shah wrote that the intellegence done by the EIR in the book "Hostage to Khomeini" shows exactly how the Shah was overthrown. It's quite stunning. Luckly I have the link to the full PDF on my website right here for u.

http://www.wlym.com/pdf/iclc/hostage.pdf

Regardless, the way to get a real revolution in Iran is to inspire the people, including soldiers and such that the ideas of peace and development, is the only way to survive. Of course, The real problem comes from the USA, as if George Bush DOES invade, it's the best way *NOT* tohave democracy.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: