[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IAEA, IRI, & Inspections

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: IAEA, IRI, & Inspections Reply with quote

I just read a newsarticle stating that the IAEA is soon going to inspect the Parchin military complex in Iran.
Now why does the IAEA even announce this?
We know that they are not going to go there tomorrow or the day after that. It will take them at least a few weeks before they finally arrive there.
The IRI will have enough time to cover any traces that need to be covered; there goes any reasons to have inspections!
Why do they announce that they will be going there in a few weeks?!
Why don't they go there UN-ANNOUNCED, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, and DEMAND to inspect those FACILITIES?!
Do they need to request an INVITATION from the terrorist ISLAMIC REPUBLIC who in turn will give them a suitable APPOINTMENT TIME!?
Do they not have that mandate to go in at any time!?
If not they are USELESS and IRRELEVANT, their current cooperation with the IRI will not work! They either need to have the mandate to GO IN and INSPECT without having to announce it, ask for the IRI's permission (who probably gives them a suitable date on which they may arrive!)!

The current IAEA inspections on the IRI are USELESS! If this is let to continue we will either witness a strong show of force against the IRI by threatened states or a nuclear IRI with the trigger in the hands of mollah's!

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
redemption

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: IAEA, IRI, & Inspections Reply with quote

Liberator wrote:
I just read a newsarticle stating that the IAEA is soon going to inspect the Parchin military complex in Iran.
Now why does the IAEA even announce this?
We know that they are not going to go there tomorrow or the day after that. It will take them at least a few weeks before they finally arrive there.
The IRI will have enough time to cover any traces that need to be covered; there goes any reasons to have inspections!
Why do they announce that they will be going there in a few weeks?!
Why don't they go there UN-ANNOUNCED, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, and DEMAND to inspect those FACILITIES?!
Do they need to request an INVITATION from the terrorist ISLAMIC REPUBLIC who in turn will give them a suitable APPOINTMENT TIME!?
Do they not have that mandate to go in at any time!?
If not they are USELESS and IRRELEVANT, their current cooperation with the IRI will not work! They either need to have the mandate to GO IN and INSPECT without having to announce it, ask for the IRI's permission (who probably gives them a suitable date on which they may arrive!)!

The current IAEA inspections on the IRI are USELESS! If this is let to continue we will either witness a strong show of force against the IRI by threatened states or a nuclear IRI with the trigger in the hands of
mollah's!

Screw the IAEA - they are allies of the terrorists and OPEC!!!!
Acidrain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this on another forum, they say it was marked for Oct 3rd so if this is accurate this is completely insain!!! ElBaradei is a loon, what is up with the IAEA? They act as if they want Iran to get nukes, but by the time they act it will be to late iam afraid. I would like ot make clear that i have no problems with IRan having nuclear power for peaceful domestic use, my issue is as many of yours are on here, is the Mullahs. Something needs to be done, this is getting out of hand.

Acidrain

TEHRAN (MNA) -- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Director General Mohamed ElBaradei has said that Iran has no nuclear weapons program and that the issue of Iran's nuclear dossier should be resolved diplomatically in order to avoid the bitter experience of Iraq, the Arabic language daily Asharq al-Awsat reported on Saturday.

"Iran has no nuclear weapons program, but I personally don-t rush to conclusions before all the realities are clarified. So far I see nothing which could be called an imminent danger. I have seen no nuclear weapons program in Iran. What I have seen is that Iran is trying to gain access to nuclear enrichment technology, and so far there is no danger from Iran. Therefore, we should make use of political and diplomatic means before thinking of resorting to other alternatives," ElBaradei said. Asked about the IAEA report on Iran's nuclear program to be issued in November, he told the daily, "We have actually started compiling the report and it will be ready at the specified time before the Board of Governors meeting. So far, nothing new has surfaced, and we still call on Iran to help resolve the outstanding issues. In order to resolve the problem we have asked them to suspend the enrichment of uranium as a confidence-building measure, and we are still negotiating."

ElBaradei asserted that it is too soon to talk about referring Iran-s nuclear dossier to the UN Security Council.

Referring Iran-s nuclear dossier to the UN Security Council for violating the provisions of the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) would be the worst-case scenario, he added.

"We hope we will not have to adopt obligatory measures (about Iran) and also prefer not to make judgments about Iran withdrawing from the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty," he told the paper.

"Our findings in Iraq proved that the agency was right because we didn't find anything which indicated the presence of nuclear weapons in Iraq. "If we want to take a lesson from Iraq, we should not rush before all realities are clarified, and this is what we want to do about Iran."

ElBaradei also said he would like to keep his job until he sees Iran-s nuclear dossier removed from the agenda of the IAEA Board.

In a serious violation of the NPT, the IAEA Board of Governors adopted a resolution on September 18 asking Iran to suspend all enrichment-related activities. The board will meet again on November 25.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: