[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To Stefania

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> The Greatest Liberator
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're actually split.

But many start realizing who these two morons are.

Many sent letters to some newspaper complaining and attacking the behavior and statements of these two simonas.

But the best thing i noticed was the reaction of the Iraqis: they don't want them to go back in their country.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Yiannis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think part of it is a Stockholm Syndrome reaction.
Another part ofcourse is simple Human Stupidity reaction.
And the temples of his gods?
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefania, How do you know the iraqi's don't want them back? Did they say something about it? I am very interested.

Quote:
I think part of it is a Stockholm Syndrome reaction.
Another part ofcourse is simple Human Stupidity reaction.

true. but maybe there is more to it than that. I have noticed a trend. A lot of these hostages are anti-war activists. The first incident like this one was about the japanese hostages. After their release, japanese media and public accused them of not really being held hostage and that the whole thing was a set up so that when they were released they could ask Japan to withdraw forces from iraq. I have heard similar remarks made about other hostages, although not as widely accepted, even about some who were killed (remember Nick Berg? no one knows what he was doing there or why after the American forces caught him wondering in iraq for no apparent reason and told him to get on the next plane and go back, he remained in iraq with a copy of the quran and anti-jew writings in his pocket). i don't usually buy conspiracy theories and i don't even know who is conspiraring to do what here but the whole thing seems very fishy...
asher

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. I suspect there is more - or less - to some of these "abductions" than meets the eye.
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, according to the polls, most Iraqis want the US to stay till the job is finished..

Most of them now are asking the US-led forces to STRIKE Fallujah and Samarra till the Zarqawi-led thugs are caught or killed.

The Sunni tribes are ready to provide the US with helpful info about where the terrorists are hiding.

The two Simonas have openly defended these terrorists,unlike the Iraqis who being the main victims,want the US to finish the job.

Sam ( http://www.hammorabi.blogspot.com ) wrote, in the comments to the 2nd post on his blog, that he and many Iraqis,after hearing the two simonas' statements,don't want them in Iraq.

He openly invites the Iraqi gov't to not allow them to enter Iraq.

Yet, the good news is that they made it clear that they won't return there "as long as the american occupation forces are there"

Very Good News. Razz

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
abaucero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the people I talked to in Italy are simply disgusted by the statements of those two "hostages". It looks like they were grateful to the abductors, who cooked sweets for them and taught them the philosophy of Islam. But what most people I talk to is saying, those two communists were in Iraq 8 years before the US led war, yet they didn't report anything about the appalling human right abuses committed by the regime. They were quick to blame the Americans and Italian troops for the civilian deaths, but they didn't mention once that the bombs that kill civilians are put by their friends in the "Iraqi resistance". I for once am sorry that they came back with their heads on their necks.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know paying ransom money to hostage takers will only promote more hostage takings. So on this regard, this whole thing was a total disaster. On the other hand, I don't think Italy will think about paying ransom to these blood-sucking bastards for any future hostages.
stefania

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
You know paying ransom money to hostage takers will only promote more hostage takings. So on this regard, this whole thing was a total disaster. On the other hand, I don't think Italy will think about paying ransom to these blood-sucking bastards for any future hostages.

I hope so...

salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This belongs in General.
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This belongs in General.

You are right. Sorry. I accidentally posted it here. It doesn't belong. Can you move it to general?

But what happened to the first post I made? It disappeared.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> The Greatest Liberator All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: