[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quran - Muslims' License to Kill & How-to Bloodshed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azadeh_55 wrote:
Well if it's any consolation, I consider you to be a hezbollahi too. Anyone who defends the barbarities of Islam is a hezbollahi.

Laughing Go Azadeh! loooool

I would reather say anyone who defends the barbarities of Islam and is concientious/informed about the savage history that it has is a hezbollahi, there are many people in Iran who have been brainwashed in these last 1400 years and who are in desperate need of FACTS and INFORMATION.

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

most ppl in iran are still religious one way or another...

most of them are shias and they have their faiths but at the same time they want a regime change...

so i guess we are dealing with a country of hezbollahis here Laughing Laughing Laughing

MAYBE IRANIANS ARE TERRORIST AFTERALL??? Wink Wink Wink
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Liberator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:

most of them are shias and they have their faiths but at the same time they want a regime change...

so i guess we are dealing with a country of hezbollahis here Laughing Laughing Laughing

MAYBE IRANIANS ARE TERRORIST AFTERALL??? Wink Wink Wink

9kar, you don't need to guess anything or come to idiotic conclusions on your own, this stupid reply could have been averted if you had read my last reply. It's all in there, you just have to give an effort to understand.

9karevatan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still think that everyones opinions should be respected
mikhanam
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I think you are talking about your own relatives, dude. In the Iran that I know people nobody likes Islam anymore.

Quote:
i still think that everyones opinions should be respected

I do respect your opinion. But honestly, I thought you would like being called "party of God"?
9karevatan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACTUALLY MY FAMILY IS NOT REALLY RELIGIOUS...

HOWEVER I JUST CAME FROM IRAN AND MANY PPL STILL HAVE THE SMALEST FAITH IN THE RELIGION AND U SEE THAT BY EVERYONE ALL THE YOUTH WEARING BLACK ON THE RELGIOUS DAYS

MOST YOUNG PPL WEAR BLACK ON THOSE DAYS AND ITS UNBELEVABLE

AND DONT TELL ME THEY ARE FORCED BECAUSE THEY ARENT...

IF THEY HAD THAT KIND OF POWER TO FORCE MILLIONS TO WEAR BLACK WHICH THEY CANT...THEN THEY WOULD BE ALBE TO FORCE CHADORS ON EVERYONE AS WELL
mikhanam
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are so naive. Do you think people wear black because they believe in Hassan and Hossein? Have you never heard of "Hossein Party"? Every year during Ashura, the youth from the neighbourhood gather at the local "dasteh" where they exchange phone number with the opposite sex for the "Hossein party" afterwards being held in the backyard of whoever has the coolest parents. Alcohol and left-over food from the local mosque is served along with mixed dancing and techno music. They always have tapes fo the Quran handy so that that they can stage an authentic religious gathering if the house is stormed by the bassij. How can you not know about these things? I believe Ayatollah Emamiye Qomi even complained about "hossein parties" in a gathering for the mullahs during Friday's prayers once.
meridian leeweather

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: "thy bukler and shield are my stength.... Reply with quote

....May the path of my enemy be Slippery and Dark" PSMS
Yes, I fear only Him who can kill the Soul! Cool
1) We found the List of 308 quotes enlightening.
2) Having read a decent portion of the Qouran myself I found it to be ANYTHING but a religion of peace!
3) As Christians We would only see A FREE IRAN as an asset to the worlds culture. Such a people deserved to be unshackeld from Mulla Regime.
4) The only reson why Rafsanjani can say he's the only viable alternative is because Any one else is dead!
5) America cannot afford to be on the wrong side of history and eventhough we currently have a MODERATE running against a LIBERAL , BUSH (not that far Right) will use in my opinion more power than John F**kin Kerry, and wont be swayed like the EU into dealing with the Mullahs.
Kerry is Like Chirac or Jack Straw----"Mr. Half a word" as you say.
6) A Free Persia will BE A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY!!!!!
IIRF

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ham Mihans,

From getting a sense of this debate, i think its fair to say Islam is not the problem here but the Iranian mentality. Look at our past, during the Pahlavi's time were fine and they were right when they made it clear that religion should not hold back on progress. Religion should NOT be part of POLITICS in Iran. Islam is not the problem. The majority of muslims who have a educated and open mind will have the same views as i have expressed and also condem the acts of terrorism and how they do NOT represent ISLAM or muslims. Al Qeada and so on are bunch of ignorant corrupt groups who have different motives and goals but just HIDE behind the fact that they say that they are fighting for Islam and muslims.

Do not get things confused, the downfall of our country was not because of Islam, it was because Iranians were selfish, ignorant and blind to do such a thing by putting mullahs in power when they were demanding MORE FREEDOM. How could mullahs bring more freedom and power to Iran and Iranians when they were the same people stopping HIM Mohammad Reza Shah from strengthing Iran and bringing it as a recognized country in the world community?

No matter what religion it is, it should be kept personal, your belief is of your own business and should be kept that way. THe problem is arab governements hated the Shah because Iran was the regional power and was developing. Now Iran is influenced by Arab governments, why all of a sudden is ISRAEL Irans enemy? They use to be the Shah's ally and what did they ever do to Iranians that caused them to have such hatered? Why are Iranian soldiers going into IRAQ to help the same radical groups who SUPPORTED the IDEA of using CHEMICAL WEAPONS on innocent Iranians? This regime and arab governments have brainwashed the people and are trying to assimilate Iran. There is a BIG difference between ARABS and PERSIANS but they are changing that and Iranians act like they do not care.

THe Iranian mentality now is distribing, most Iranians do not care or worry only about them self and their goals or ambitions. Just because you live outside of Iran does not GIVE you a RIGHT to not protect your country or help preserve IT. We owe this to our late king HIM Mohammad Reza Shah and the entire pahlavi family and brave Iranians who gave their lives to save IRAN. DO NOT LET THEM DIE IN VAIN!

*If you do not agree with the religion of islam, do not try condeming it in a way of which it is clearly blinded with your own opinion, hate and ignorance.

www.imperialforces.org
IIRF

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANother note, the reason the young generation is now not be very religious is because they think Islam is what the mullahs preach and that Islam condems such freedoms we have and so on therefore they start to not be religious and so on.

I also read someones comment of how if you are muslim you support the mullahs... really? how ignorant is that so your telling me all those brave Iranians who were loyal to the shah and gave their live for their king and country were traitors... or even me being muslims states that i support mullahs? Please think about what you are saying before you post such stupid comments.

Mulllahs are preaching their own KIND of Islam modified to BENEFIT them and keep them in power... if you visit our site, there is more information on all of this which you can read.

www.imperialforces.org
Liberator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the arab invasion and imposement of islam Iranians became TAZI-parasts, this didn't happen over a short period of time but a long one with constant propaganda from the islamic clergy, along with lies and deceits that they still use till this day. Today more and more Iranians are realizing their TRUE identities and that is not one of being TAZI-parasts. The koran is itself a proof of the savagery and backwardedness of this TAZI ideology.

Many Iranians who label themselves muslims (majority in Iran) but don't act as TRUE muslims will be offended as the "rehabilitation process" commences but this is a natural reaction to 1400 years of brainwashing. This process will take off no matter how much opposition we shall receive from the filthy islamic establishment that has always caused our nation death and suffering.

We will regain our country and our identity.

Ba Sepaas

reza

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it appears an intellectual (IIRF) has joined the board, a useful addition to those with empathy and the use of objectivity perhaps:?: welcome IIRF.
"When on the battlefield if you have the sole intention of breaking into the enemy lines, you will manifest martial valour. Furthermore if you are slain in battle you should be resolved to having your corpse facing the enemy" - Yamamoto tsunetomo
IIRF

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you reza,

All Iranians should have an objective my friend, to change the current regime in Iran...Im just here on behalf of IIRF to motivate and somewhat tell the facts to various communites which may not be fully aware..

www.imperialforces.org
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islam is the cause of 90% of the problems our nation faces today because Islam is what has been shaping the mentality of Iranians and other Muslims. Muslim get their mentality and their ideals from the Quran. And here is a quick glance of what the Quran teaches (click on the verse number to view the actual verse):

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/quran_teaches.htm

It's all blood and bodyparts. Cutting people's hands and feet, killing people because of their belief, eye-for-an-eye laws, taking women as sex-slaves and booty in wars, etc. People are getting moral guidance from this sadistic book.

And has it ever occured to you that the reason most young Iranians have turned against Islam is because they have finally come to their senses and realized that maybe a book that orders decapitating and slaying people for their belief isn't from God after all.
IIRF

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend,

I will try and make this short as i do not have much time to spend on these sites at the moment. I understand what you say but that is a bad and negative way of thinking, our beloved late king HIM Mohammad Reza Shah was a muslim, why didnt he do the things you say Islam causes? Come on, there are extremists in all religions and it is very cowardly to say that Islam is and was the cause of OUR DOWN FALL!

Would you like to know that our OWN people caused us to be in this situation? Do not blame this on religion when the fact is that during the times of the Pahlavi's Iranians were just fine but the forigen governments knew religion was held high in our culture and they could use it against us so therefore its wrong to say Islam is at fault here. If everyone thought the way you do my friend than every religion is at fault and there is no god and so on. As i stated in my posts before on this topic, religion should be of ones personal belief and there is no need for it to be used to influence others judgement or way of life. RELIGION should be KEPT out of POLITICS PERIOD... if you dont agree with muslims or Islam that is of your OWN opinion and should be kept to your self.

Islam is not the cause of our problems, the problem is that most Iranians arent standing up for their country, the Islam of which these mullahs preach is of one which they have modified to benefit them and make them rich. Now to another point, this is a good example of why we havnt gotten far in our resistance because right now we are arguing about something which is irrelvent to our cause and mission and also taking shots at one another when we should be setting outside peronal beliefs and feelings to unite in a cause of which we ALL agree ON, to FREE IRAN and bring to justice the mullahs.

www.imperialforces.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: