[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quran - Muslims' License to Kill & How-to Bloodshed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please! Anyone can get a copy of the Quran and read it for themselves. It is filled with senseless violence. The floggings, the wife-beatings, the decapitations, discrimination, sexism, cruicifications, slavery, polygamy, fighting and slaying the non-believers are just some aspects. The evils of Islam doesn't end with the mullahs.
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

9karevatan wrote:
yes i really enjoy submitting to the will of God

I LOVE BEING A SUBMITTER!!!

Submit to me hon! At least I wont torture you like Allah if you do something wrong. I'm very patient with my submitters Wink

LOL Razz
9karevatan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear liberty now...

man irani hastam....va farsi sohbat mikonam...
albate ke dar in website va forom be english minevisam vali ya english ya farsi....
shoma barmigardin migin ke ALLAH mano shekanje mide?

rastesha begam man ziyad nadidam kasi bege allah vaghti dare farsi sohbat mikone chon ma loghate KHODA darim va in khayli moheme ke loghatemoon moonde va allah nemigim

vali shoma vaghti engilisi ba man sohbat mikkonin chetor bejayeh loghate God loghate allah be kar mibarin.???

be har hal ghaste tohin nadaram vali dar moredesh fekr kon

dear azadeh...

it seems the only qurans you read are written by mullahs or others influenced by them to therefore distort the words and twist the translations with their interpretations....

so on that part i definitely agree with u that their teachings are encouraging evil behavior ....
however u should be open minded and look at other documents proposed to u ...
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Allah is no GOD Reply with quote

I said that intentionally, because I don't put Allah in the same rank as God or "Khoda" as we Persians know God.

Allah, the Arabic Elah, is far too violent for me as a Persian woman to be called God, Khoda, Izad, etc.

My God is Ahura. and he's no torturer of Human Beings.

My heart is far too prescious to hold a hateful monster within. Even if I forced it, my heart could not behold such horrifying creature for long!

Afterall, I'm a Persian, and a woman.

(you guys suit yourselves)
Liberator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: LOL Reply with quote

Liberty Now ! wrote:
9karevatan wrote:
yes i really enjoy submitting to the will of God

I LOVE BEING A SUBMITTER!!!

Submit to me hon! At least I wont torture you like Allah if you do something wrong. I'm very patient with my submitters Wink

LOL Razz

LOL!

Good one Liberty Wink
TRUE Iranians have one GOD - AHURA MAZDA/KHODAVAND-E BOZORG- we reject the savage TAZI made-up "god" called ALLAH.

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Saman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I support that notion Liberator!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spenta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.K. lets say hypothetically speaking there is this supposed version of the Qoran which is suppposedly free of teachings about great cruelty and destruction. The questions then become

A. Where is this copy and what is it called?

B. Why haven't the majority of the muslims in the world read it?

Most defenders of Islam's crimes insist that such a mysterious document exists in order to excuse the crimes committed by Islam. But what is the point of such a document if nobody knows anything about it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: