[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please … Call Me an Iranian, Not a Moslem
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Today Ms. Ebadi Clarified Her Position As Second Khatami Reply with quote

Dear Fellow Activists,
Ms. Ebadi speech today opened her hand completely as another Khatami by EU plotters and planners and we should consider her as history and we don't need to waste much time on her anymore and if you agree with the following logic please inform other fellow activists in Iran to ignore her, and don’t become happy that she can change anything for you.
Why?
She insists human rights can go hand in hand with Islam, this is a seed for creating a new version of Islamists Rapist and another delay tactic for Islamic Regime fall, creating Khatami the second and further plundering of Iranian resources by the EU and Clerics.
We know what is the real Islam …..:
"If the books herein are in accord with Islam,
then we don't need them.
If the books herein are not in accord with Islam,
then they are kafir (of the infidel)"

In order to free our homeland from Islamic Clerical Mafia Regime the logical priorities for our resistance can be defined as follows:
1- Stop torture in Iran.
2- Free All political Prisoners Now ( Over 30,000)
3- Free Referendum by well respected International Organization.
4- Kazemi Case.
5- Over 120,000 political execution in past 25 years by Islamic Clerical Regime
6- Target Islamic Clerical Mafia Regime
7- Campaigning against England foreign policy over past 25 years, both Jack and Tony Blair and British Establishment are fair game as long as they are supporting the Islamic Clerical regime.
8- Campaigning against France foreign policy over past 25 years as long as they are supporting the Islamic Clerical regime.
9- Campaigning against Germany foreign policy as long as they are supporting the Islamic Clerical regime.
10- Campaigning against Other EU countries foreign policy as long as they are supporting the Islamic Clerical regime.
11- Due to the fact that president Bush is the only President who has supported Iranian people by words not real action therefore it is not in our struggle interest to attack president Bush as long as the U.S. has not made any direct deal with the Islamic Clerical Regime. If and when any person in the Bush administration is making such a dirty deal with Islamic regime and we have a real proof then it is a fair game to campaign against U.S. administration.

To please Islamic Clerics Sludge and their EU supporters, Ms. Ebadi avoided first top 10 in priority list and focused on U.S. foreign policy only, we are not fool Ms. Ebadi .

Freedom of our homeland should be the top priority. Our struggle today is not about history it is about today and future. Iranian Activists should form their small group and go after above targets based on your team expertise, strength and amount of time you have please don’t wait for others to tell you what to do. The targets and strategy can change with policy changes in the above countries. Please remember don’t put all your hope in any one strategy in very dynamic world.

Last edited by cyrus on Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spenta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all the suffering in Iran, the torture and the horrors of political prisoners, her only aggressive remarks addressed the rights of Palestinians and a bunch of terrorist Taliban held in Guantanamo? Gimme a break ! Ebadi is doing everything imaginable to discredit herself! There is nothing that Stefania or anyone else could say about her that is deiscreditting her as much as what she herself is saying. She has wasted an opportunity with the whole world watching, instead of helping her own suffering nation.

I have Zero respect for her!
dIvInItY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:40 pm    Post subject: d Reply with quote

Spenta wrote:
With all the suffering in Iran, the torture and the horrors of political prisoners, her only aggressive remarks addressed the rights of Palestinians and a bunch of terrorist Taliban held in Guantanamo? Gimme a break ! Ebadi is doing everything imaginable to discredit herself! There is nothing that Stefania or anyone else could say about her that is deiscreditting her as much as what she herself is saying. She has wasted an opportunity with the whole world watching, instead of helping her own suffering nation.

I agree 100% Spenta - They have already figured her out on all the websites and boards....
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: What is the best way to expose Ebadi? Reply with quote

Spenta wrote:

I agree with Spenta. Due to the fact that now she has name recognition what is the best way to make sure the Iranian Activists outside and inside Iran show the world that we do not approve her as our speaker?
She is kind of hurting the opposition activists to the Islamic Clerical regime more than helping our fellow political prisoners in Iran, we should not allow them to create another Khatami headache for our struggle.
ActivistsAgainstEbadi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Iranian Activists Protest Against Ebadi In Oslo [AP] Reply with quote

Members of the Worker-Communist Party of Iran, some dressed in chains and veils, protest outside a press conference by Nobel Laureate Shirin Ebadi Tuesday Dec. 9, 2003 at the Norwegian Nobel Institute in Oslo, Norway. Ebadi, a human rights lawyer from Iran, will receive the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo on Wednesday. The protesters objected to the fact that Ebadi has not used the platform of the prize to condemn the Islamic regime in Iran. (AP Photo/John McConnico)
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the communists are not good..

they wish to establish their "democracy"..

Better Democracy..

Referendum !

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Iranian Opponets Protest Against Ebadi [Reutures] Reply with quote

Near the Oslo City Hall, about 50 exiled Iranian opponents of Khatami's regime held a demonstration, shouting "Down with the Islamic Republic of Iran." Some of them accused Ebadi of wrongly supporting Khatami.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/nobel_peace_dc
shimmey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Iranian Opponets Protest Against Ebadi [Reutures] Reply with quote

cyrus wrote:
Near the Oslo City Hall, about 50 exiled Iranian opponents of Khatami's regime held a demonstration, shouting "Down with the Islamic Republic of Iran." Some of them accused Ebadi of wrongly supporting Khatami.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/nobel_peace_dc

Kudos to yahoo - they actually published the protestors!!!!
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Please visit their site and educate us Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
But the communists are not good..

they wish to establish their "democracy"..

Better Democracy..

Referendum !

Dear Stefania,

> But the communists are not good..

It is very general statement, as a follower of Cyrus The Great I don't agree with your statement.
The Persian culture is the dedication to ethical and moral excellence which is based on three simple fundamental principles:

[GOOD THOUGHTS, GOOD WORDS and GOOD DEEDS.

Persian culture defined by Cyrus the Great, Darius The Great, Babak, Avicenna (Ibn Sina), Ferdowsi, Khayyam, Hafaz, Saadi, Rumi ....
To know more about it please visit the following URL:
http://216.55.182.42/artgallerycd/culture.htm

Persian as a complex culture does not belong to any specific land and does not have any specific border. Today we have American-Persian, Israeli-Persian (President and defense minister of Israel are also proud Persians and they love their heritage but German Jews are not proud of German culture ), Armenian-Persian, Agnostic-Persian (For what is agnostic Persian visit.. [url]http://216.55.182.42/artgallerycd/poem/pag12.htm [/url]),
Communist Persain (http://www.wpiran.org/english.htm) .....

only the Terrorists can not be Persian because of the above reasons they might speak Persian language, like not everyone who speaks English can not be cosidered as English Man.....

Please visit WPI site at
http://www.wpiran.org/english.htm and educate us what is it that makes this particular group not good?

******Visit These Titles do you see anything bad? *******
WPI Briefing Special Issue on Noble Peace Prize

Two Days of Protests and Meetings in Oslo
9the December 2003
1.00 p.m.
Press conference and Speeches
Opposite the Noble Peace Institute
Drammensveien 19, Oslo

10 December 2003
2.00 p.m.
Opposite the Norwegian Parliament
contact for further information

The Nobel Peace Prize
Two Press Conferences; Two Alternatives in Oslo

On Noble Peace Prize
** 1107 Human/ Women's/ Children's Rights activists' Open letter to Noble Peace Committee

An Open Letter to the Noble Peace Prize Committee regarding Awarding the Noble Peace Prize to Shirin Ebadi
Azar Majedi

No Contradictions between Islam and human rights?
Maryam Namazie

Children's rights in Iran should not be jeopardized by any political interest
Open letter to Mrs. Shirin Ebadi
By Soraya Shahabi
15 October 2003

On the Noble Peace Prize to Shirin Ebadi

I have seen few discussion by Prof. Ali Javadi Member of Political Bureau of the Worker-communist Party on Iranian Sat Tv and I have not found anything objectionable, he is pro democracy and pro free referendum in Iran, if you have any specific question regarding their position please ask him?

Last edited by cyrus on Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donya

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Hi guys
I heard that something physical happened in Osloo today. Does anyone know what happened? I was told by someone who has access to Iranian TV shows. Something like a fight a rally or something just got out of hand.

Thanks

And please dont say communisim is good, you very well know its not. If you don't know, go read a history book. Good Luck
shinie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

Donya wrote:
Hi guys
I heard that something physical happened in Osloo today. Does anyone know what happened? I was told by someone who has access to Iranian TV shows. Something like a fight a rally or something just got out of hand.

Thanks

And please dont say communisim is good, you very well know its not. If you don't know, go read a history book. Good Luck

No idea - could someone please look into it..?
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

Donya wrote:
Hi guys

Thanks

Dear Donya,
Due to the fact that I am familiar with the history therefore I am not communist, I am not Moslem,I am not Arab, I am not Jew, I am not Nazi .... but we have to be realist, in order to free our homeland from one of the worst system of government in the planet earth we should work together to overthrow the Islamic Clerical Mafia Regime and replace it with Secular democracy by Referendum under supervision of respected International organization. Like USA in tomorrow Iran we will have many groups therefore we have to learn how to work together on our common goals, appreciate other group good contributions and accept our differences, USA is the best example of such a model. Do we have any other choice please educate us?
Thanks

Last edited by cyrus on Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyrus. am sorry..forgive me.. it's only that it is my opinion! don't hate me!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Cyrus, it was just a general opinion about the evil communism..

the iranian communists are against the regime, but the western communists support the regime..

this is the sad truth..

don't hate me my dear

sinbad

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:31 pm    Post subject: s Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
Dear Cyrus, it was just a general opinion about the evil communism..

the iranian communists are against the regime, but the western communists support the regime..

this is the sad truth..

don't hate me my dear

Communists can be good and bad..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: