[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP PREVENT the stoning of a 13 yr old Iranian schoolgirl.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roya

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Ms. Jilla Izadi Reply with quote

I'm so disheartened about the plight of this "little" girl. In the Western nations, girls the age of Jilla are worried about school curriculam, what's the latest games to play, what're the latest fashions, enjoying CULTURE, etc. Those were my worries as a young adolescent, growing up in our BEAUTIFUL Iran. Now this, another incident of mullacracy replicating the Gishtapo. The world, most notably, EU, can turn a blind eye all they want. Human rights situation is being chipped away EVERY day by the mullahs and more & more the mullahs are going to try to infiltrate the EU countries to prove their point, the latest, the Swedish film maker who was just assasinated. Not to take my eyes off the subject. the beast is what it is, submission through FORCE, no matter WHO they murder. For my part, I try to (through pragmaticsm) talk sense into Westerners who mistify the Islamofacsists, it's working, though I sound like a broken record at times. My father's from the Mazandaran region, my mom from Tafresh, but my heart goes out to all Iranians. I pray that one day they'll live to enjoy FREEDOM.
God bless Iran, we LOVE her,
Roya of Santa Clara, CA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: