[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"EU supporter of infamous regimes"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: "EU supporter of infamous regimes" Reply with quote

"EU supporter of infamous regimes",great speech at the EU Parliament (censored by the EU and Italian Media)

"Now you pay respect for our fallen soldiers,while you are supporting the worst regimes?You pay respect for our fallen heroes while you and your anti.war friends have been supporting Saddam against Bush?Mr. Prodi,Mr. Solana,Mr,Cox, you are merely hipocryt complicits of the worst murderers and regimes in the world..This is the French-style Europe,the Vichy Europe"

It was the explicit accuse by the TRP historicạ leader Marco Pannella at the EU Parliament in Bruxelles.
This speech was made in front of the leaders of the EU and embarassed them so much..
The media,specially the italian,did not report this speech..
Maybe to defend Mr. Prodi.

What a shame...

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am more and more convinced that this kind of Europe sucks so much.
Many european citizens, maybe for different reasons, are like me disgusted by this Europe.
Pannella has made a great speech at the EU Parliement, but as always he was censored by the pro-EU media.
He and the Radical Party is the only one to denounce the double standard policy of this anti-semitic,anti-democracy and anti-freedom organization .
Pannella is a monarchist,he always affirmed that he prefers a constitutional monarchy for Italy,a Spanish-style CM.I don't know if i agree with him,i am not sure,but surely this might be good for Italy only if we had another royal family.But yes,many italians are disappointed by 60-years old of Republican life where we were not even allowed to elect our President!
As for Europe,it's the house of a possible return of anti-semitism and the new nazis could be well the today's leftists which support the islamist idea to destroy the Israeli state.
the Europeans have forgotten their past.It's scandalous to see the German govt allowing an anti-semitic "celebration"..Maybe that they are nostalgic of the concentration camps for the Jews??

That sucks!

This situation makes me think to go to live in the US because Europe will one day be home to the worst criminals and dictators ..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
An American

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: EU problem Reply with quote

Europe has had a problem with confronthing evil since WWI. I dont get it. Coming to U.S. may be a bad idea, but I fear we are the same track. However, we have a large portion of the population that I think will only tolerate so much. But you never give up either!

American
shahrzad

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:33 am    Post subject: yah Reply with quote

It's a matter of the people taking matters into their own hands, supporting democracy and freedom, and encouraging governments to do the right thing...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: