[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Referendum AFTER Islamic Republic of Iran
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Petitions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spenta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why I agree with Activistchat.

Thank-you
ViaDrEtebar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: RE: Jebhe Meli Reply with quote

Dear friend
What is so funny about it?
Do you actually believe in a referendum conducted by the IRI.
Do you call the other points of view sabotage? What is the punishment?
Execution of Kharabkar? Is this the democracy that Jebhe Meli has in mind for us? Tolerance to hear other point of view!
Is this your intent to put a new widow dressing for the IRI and do what you did in 1979? Sustain the regime? It is indeed an irony!
In 1979 we were the silent majority, we did nothing, and you brought us the gift of democracy; Khomeini!
Interested in proof by pictures? Bazargan, Sanjabi,………….; Do they jar your memory?
This time we are fighting tooth and nail! The lines are drawn!
Who do I have the pleasure of communicating with?

Sincerely
Dr. Ramin Etebar

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 8:42 AM
To: "Ramin Etebar,MD"
Subject: RE: http://www.70000000.com/REMOVE

you are a funny guy.This is an irony that you have to sabatage someone else's work.You cannot comeup with any idea yorself?

Please remove shora@jebhe.org from your list.

"Ramin Etebar,MD" <retebar@cox.net> wrote:
>Please pass this on.
>Do it right
>Referendum after
>Sign this petition: http://www.70000000.com/
>http://www.PetitionOnline.com/iotm1/petition.html
ViaDrEtebar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Background check Reply with quote

Who is he? Background check:

No one has a more impressive Khomeinist record than this "religious intellectual"
He is a former "Islamist revolutionary" and was leading member of Iran's Revolutionary Guards.
Mohammad Mohsen Sazegara entered Iranian history as a former student aid to Ayatollah Khomeini in his last days of exile, at Neauphle-le-Chateau,
outside Paris, a 21-year-old physics student at the time. Returning in triumph with him, he drew up the statutes of the newly-created
Revolutionary Guards, became the head of radio, and, at 28, deputy minister of heavy industry.
He was one of Revolutionary guards’ founders and as a leading member authored the Revolutionary guard’s charter.
A former Iranian deputy secretary of Budget and Planning, and manager of several currently banned reformist newspapers in Iran.

He was candidate to the last Iranian presidential elections

He played a leading role in the 1979 Islamic revolution and had held a number of government posts, but fell from grace after he began to question the status of the country's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

He is a principal author of the IRI SHAM REFERENDUM!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/persian/interactivity/guest/story/2004/02/040218_mf_sazgara.shtml
http://vezarat.blogspot.com/
http://www.souresrafil.net/Sazegara.asp
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stoned to death... why Europe is starting to lose its faith in Islam

By Charles Bremner

Islamic fundamentalism is causing a 'clash of civilisations' between liberal democracies and Muslims

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-1387077,00.html

DAYS before she was due to be married, Ghofrane Haddaoui, 23, refused the advances of a teenage boy and paid with her life. Lured to waste ground near her home in Marseilles, the Tunisian-born Frenchwoman was stoned to death, her skull smashed by rocks hurled by at least two young men, according to police.
Although the circumstances of the murder are not clear, the horrific “lapidation” of the young Muslim stoked a French belief that the country can no longer tolerate the excesses of an alien culture in its midst.

A few days ago, pop celebrities joined 2,000 people in a march through Marseilles denouncing violence against women, particularly in the immigrant-dominated housing estates. The protest against Islamic “obscurantism” and the “fundamentalism that imprisons women” was led by a group of Muslim women who call themselves Ni Putes ni Soumises (Neither Whores nor Submissive).

The movement, which emerged three years ago to defend Muslim women, is spawning similar groups across Europe, supported by a mainstream opinion that has recently abandoned political correctness and wants to halt the inroads of Islam.

From Norway to Sicily, governments, politicians and the media are laying aside their doctrines of diversity and insisting that “Islamism”, as the French call the fundamentalist form that pervades the housing estates, is incompatible with Europe’s liberal values.

The shift is not just a reaction to exceptional violence such as the Madrid train bombings, or the murder of Theo van Gogh, the anti-Islamic Dutch film-maker, by a Dutch-Moroccan. It stems from a belief that more muscular methods are needed to integrate Europe’s 13-million strong Muslim community and to combat creeds that breed extremists and ultimately, terrorism. With mixed results, governments are trying to quell the scourge by co- opting Muslim leaders to promote a moderate European Islam.

In Germany, with its three million — mainly Turkish — Muslims, and France, with its five million of mainly North African descent, television viewers were shocked when local young Muslims approved of Van Gogh’s murder. “If you insult Islam, you have to pay,” was a typical response.

“The notion of multiculturalism has fallen apart,” said Angela Merkel, leader of Germany’s Christian Democrat opposition. “Anyone coming here must respect our constitution and tolerate our Western and Christian roots.” Italy’s traditional tolerance towards immigrants has been eroded by fear of Islamism. An Ipsos poll in September showed that 48 per cent of Italians believed that a “clash of civilisations” between Islam and the West was under way and that Islam was “a religion more fanatical than any other”.

Similar views can be heard across traditionally tolerant Scandinavia — and no longer just from the populist rightwing party’s such as Pia Kjaersgaard’s People’s Party in Denmark. The centre-right Government of Anders Fogh Rasmussen, has equipped Denmark with Europe’s toughest curbs on immigration, largely aimed at people from Muslim countries. In Sweden, where anti-Muslim feeling is running high and mosques have been burnt, schools have been authorised to ban pupils who wear full Islamic head-cover, although the measure comes nowhere near France’s new ban on the hijab in all state schools.

In Spain, with a rapidly rising population of nearly a million Muslims, the backlash has been less visible despite the bombings, but thousands demonstrated in Seville this week against plans to build a mosque in the city centre. The Government has also won approval by sending 500 extra police to monitor preachers and Muslim associations.

Police across the EU are closely watching prayer meetings in makeshift mosques in cities and housing estates, and media accounts of the jihadist, anti-Western and anti-semitic doctrines of the imams are fuelling public anger. In Germany, pressure is growing for sermons to be preached in German rather than Turkish or Arabic. Hidden TV cameras recently broadcast an imam in a Berlin mosque telling worshippers that “Germans can only expect to rot in the fires of hell because they are nonbelievers”.

The debate over the limits to free speech is loudest in France, which now acknowledges the failure of its “republican” approach to integration whereby immigrants were supposed to blend harmoniously into society and not exist in separate communities.

Dominique de Villepin, the Interior Minister, is deporting foreign imams who support wife-beating and other uncivilised practices. This week the Government moved to ban a Lebanon-based television channel for anti-semitic broadcasting. The left wing, which long shunned criticism of Islam as the stock-in-trade of Jean-Marie le Pen, the far-Right leader, now denounces the “totalitarian”, anti-feminist, antisemitic doctrines of the fundamentalists. Jacques Julliard, a leading left-wing commentator, said the Left’s longstanding tolerance had been used as “an agent for the penetration of Islamic intolerance”.

Some on the Left have also taken strong exception to the concept of “Islamophobia”, a supposed sin defined by EU anti-racism watchdogs as akin to anti-Semitism.

The French consensus was symbolised by the 80 per cent public support for the head-scarf ban, which started with little trouble in September. While many Muslims felt stigmatised, the Government took comfort from the approval of the ban by a substantial minority of the 10 per cent of the population that is of immigrant origin.

Among them is Fadela Amara, a Muslim town councillor from Clermond Ferrand, who heads the Ni Putes, Ni Soumises movement. “The veil is an instrument of oppression that is imposed by the green fascists,” she says. Mme Amara, who led the Marseilles march, advocates an “open Islam, an Islam of French culture a bit Gallic around the edges”. This is also the aim of the state, which two years ago created a national Muslim Council to promote moderate mainstream Islam. The council was set up by Nicolas Sarkozy, the then Interior Minister, who now heads the UMP, President Chirac’s centre-right party.

M Sarkozy has just caused a stir by going a stage further, proposing that France’s rigorously secular state fund the building of mosques. “Whether I like it or not, Islam is the second biggest religion in France. So you have to integrate it by making it more French,” he said. To general dismay, however, the national council is coming increasingly under the effective control of radicals.

Reluctantly, some intellectuals have lately concluded that the model for Europe should be the US. On Tuesday a writer for Libération, the French left-wing daily, noted that immigrants in the US threw themselves into “the American dream” and prospered. “There is no French, Dutch or other European dream,” she noted. “You emigrate here to escape poverty and nothing more."

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ViaDrEtebar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: It is the duty of every citizen according to his best Reply with quote

It is the duty of every citizen according to his best capacities to give validity to his convictions in political affairs.
Albert Einstein

Dear Mr. Mehr

With all due respect, I disagree. Rather than calling ‘making fun of the subject”, I think it is more appropriate to recognizing it as agonizing over the issue.
Suppose that the UN, CIA, MI6, KGB, Mossad, EU and others have come up with this plan to demand a referendum from the IRI, “accepted by the international community”, and 60million signatures are collected.

Suppose that IRI accepts, a referendum is conducted and the mullahs with all their trickery win! Then what? Doesn’t this give them legitimacy?

Suppose that IRI rejects or looses in the referendum, then what? Do you believe that the people will be allowed to come out and object?
Iran is not Ukraine my friend. People there can object because they have a democratic system. In the case of Iran; it will be People VS. God!
How many people has IRI killed in the name of god and religion?
Suppose that this “popular movement” fails like the Hakha movement. Doesn’t this add to the peoples’ desperation and apathy? Doesn’t these repeated

unplanned movements and failures psychologically devastated people’s mind and send the subliminal massage to people that they can not win against the IRI?
When are we going to learn to do things systematically? When did we get together in a conference room, brain stormed and played out these different scenarios?
What about the secularity issue? Are the sponsors afraid to even bring it up since some of them live in Iran?
On my optimistic side I see this as a half-assed movement that ultimately would benefit the regime for the reasons listed above and buys it some time with the wait and see attitude”.
Since announcement of this petition, I have written them several times rendering opinions and asking for clarification on the time frame
of conducting this referendum. As of yet I have not received an answer. They have no answers!
On my darker side I see this as an IRI conspiracy to sustain the regime. The reformist movement deceived our nation and prolonged the regime’s life for an additional 8 years.
This will not happen again.
We shall call for massive civil disobedience, strikes and uproot the regime. Once that is accomplished, under a free and democratic setting we will conduct a referendum to choose our future form of government.

Last but not least, our opposition has not done a thing to threaten the fundamentals of the regime. Instead they are stuck in the 1953 battle of the 28 Amordad.
This is not acceptable. The political fossils should shape up or ship out!

This is a stern warning from the people of Iran, the silent majority. We will not tolerate the sustenance of the regime due to neither stupidity nor conspiracy.

Sincerely,
Ramin Etebar,MD

Here are some additional comments from our compatriots:

Well Said! My compliments!

Khomeini was truly the CHAMPION OF DEMOCRACY for Iran!

Please send him the text of Champion's Speech where he promises the people that he will go to Qom sit there and be engaged in prayers, where his people will distribute, Oil Money, frozen Chicken and rice to households!

The free Electricity and Interest free loans Etc...........

How naive the people were. You are right when you said, fool me once shame on you.
Not this time...............

By foiling this Referendum plot, which interesting enough, coincided with the National Geographic Society issue of The Persian Gulf! A lot of careful planning, by professional political planners have gone down the drain!

Their usual plan to "divide and rule" Did not work this time! Although, this issue received substantial coverage from BBC, the Prime Minister's office and many so called prominent Iranian activists/political organizations.

This time the Home Office, MI5&6, BBC and others, were unable to execute their satanic plans to de-rail and highjack the true freedom and democracy movement.

All thanks to people like you!
Farid

And....... There is this Bridge in Brooklyn, New York. It is called Brooklyn Bridge. It is for sale (Privately, only to you!) You can have it for almost nothing! Go and count cars passing this bridge. See how much you can make per day!
Sounds Familiar? This Referendum business is like trying to sell the Brooklyn Bridge to unsuspecting simple immigrants in the early years!

What can I say? If people believe Mr. Ahura and his nonsense, then, why not? Referendum is the way we choose! Afterwards, as a nation, we will buy the Brooklyn bridge as well! For investment purposes only.

I do believe it was Herman Hesse. He said, Quote "every nation deserves the government ruling it" Unquote!

FA

Dear Friends,

Now you see why OPPOSITION can not win and IRI has been so happy for the past 25 years while people of IRAN have suffered. Opposition should be united.
UNITE AND DEFEAT

Bob

Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 5:41 PM
To: bobmazhari@yahoo.com; retebar@cox.net
Subject: Re: Jebhe Meli

Pleasure is all mine. The point is you are fighting the regime, it is fine, more power to you.6000000.com is also a tool to protest the brutality of IRI the way that is accepted by International community, by being peaceful and demanding legitimate demands approved and encouraged by UN. There is no need to attack it just because you do not agree with it. We do not agree with your kind of struggle either but we never attack it. I think any force against IRI should be counted and recognized. Hindering and blocking a force will only benefit IRI.700000.com is an attempt to make fun of a nobile and popular movement. Instead of being funny find the smallest common denominator that every one can accept.
Regards,
Bijan Mehr

Dear friend

What is so funny about it?
Do you actually believe in a referendum conducted by the IRI.
Do you call the other points of view sabotage? What is the punishment?
Execution of Kharabkar? Is this the democracy that Jebhe Meli has in mind for us? Tolerance to hear other point of view!

Is this your intent to put a new widow dressing for the IRI and do what you did in 1979? Sustain the regime? It is indeed an irony!

In 1979 we were the silent majority, we did nothing, and you brought us the gift of democracy; Khomeini!

Interested in proof by pictures? Bazargan, Sanjabi,………….; Do they jar your memory?
This time we are fighting tooth and nail! The lines are drawn!
Who do I have the pleasure of communicating with?

Sincerely
Dr. Ramin Etebar

Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 8:42 AM
To: "Ramin Etebar,MD"
Subject: RE: http://www.70000000.com/REMOVE

you are a funny guy.This is an irony that you have to sabatage someone else's work.You cannot comeup with any idea yorself?

Please remove shora@jebhe.org from your list.

>Please pass this on.
> _____

>Do it right
>
>Referendum after
>Iran is freed
>
>Sign this petition: http://www.70000000.com/
>
>http://www.PetitionOnline.com/iotm1/petition.html
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: I need you to get involved Reply with quote

This is the entry for my weblog this week,
Amir

Lets get organized
by Amir Fassihi

A few months back, I wrote about SOS Iran. I am now much involved with the organizational aspects of this movement and find it important to write about it again and more often.

The critical situation that Iran faces today, the disorganized fashion the opposition has approached this problem for last 25 years, and the fashion in which this idea of a referendum has infiltrated and divided the ranks of the opposition, has made the role of SOS Iran vital for a free and democratic Iran of tomorrow.

The advocates of this referendum, supervised by the Islamic Republic, criticize the opposition for being unorganized and without a vision. Thus I find it imperative to particularly spell out the organization of SOS Iran and its vision. And I will do this weekly on my web log.

This movement is not made up of politicians, philosophers, well-known opposition figures or self claimed intellectuals. This movement is comprised of ordinary Iranians who are fed up with the inability and the incapability of these former groups to have any effect on the future of our country. The organizational aspects of this movement is undertaken by a number of technocrats who have experience in corporate boardrooms, consulting firms, Fortune 500 companies, hospitals, schools, and small businesses.

What distinguishes this group of individuals is in the way they know how to get a job done. These technocrats are highly successful people who have worked and fought their way across the world and have earned their rights as citizens, individuals, and human being. Now at the peak of their success, they have decided it's time to work and fight for the rights, respect, culture and identity of Iran.

When I hear an Iranian saying the opposition is unorganized and without a plan. I think to myself, wait to you see what's coming at you.

SOS Iran is the attack of technocrats on the Islamic Republic. We know how the modern world works, communicates, functions and survives. We know how a modern organization thinks, delegates power, breaks down problems, and finds solutions. We call this A Systematic Approach to problem-solving and we believe there is nothing that can stop us from accomplishing our task.

In four months since it start, SOS Iran has taken gigantic leaps. We now have a budget of $60,000 a month coming from individual payments of $50 from our more than 1500 cells. We have a satellite TV station broadcasting 24 hours a day across the globe. We will be soon introducing a shortwave radio into Iran for one hour each evening. Our volunteers are organized and separated into many teams each with a particular goal and plan in mind. We are attracting more and more technocrats every day into our ranks and more and more cells inside and outside of Iran to support us financially, logistically, with intelligence, and feedback.

We have a clear vision on how we want IRI to be replaced, how the transitional governments should be formed, and how a referendum should be held in a free Iran under the supervision of international monitors. Into our ranks are teams who have worked on a multi-step civil disobedience plan to be placed into effect in time, and a draft formula for steps to be taken from day zero, on the evening of fall of the Islamic Regime.

All of this was accomplished within the first four months by the Central committee of this organization. We have now reached phase two of our activities which is decentralization and delegation of tasks into various committees. In this phase, we will change into a multidimensional organization with many arms and committees, each handling specifics tasks. In compared to phase I (first three months), this phase will enhance and add to the works of the Central Committee by several folds.

The committees of public relations, technology, psychology and sociology, Hasteh’s and volunteer coordination, international relations, finance, and civil disobedience, will each be introducing a three month and a six-month plans of their committees next week.

Next week, I will write about these goals for the next three months including a one million e-mail database of Iranians to be used by SOS Iran. In three months, we'll use new and modern technology to bring the message of Iran of Tomorrow to those inside of Iran through their cell phones, e-mails, faxes, Web logs, radios and satellite TV's. We'll be an organizational force unlike any other in Iranian opposition history.

Meanwhile, I need you to get involved. I need you to stand up and say I want to do something for my country. I need you to stand up and say I've had it with this terrorist Islamic régime and am willing to take any step, however minor, to rid this world of such a creature. I want you to volunteer if you have the time, donate if you have the money, criticize if you see our flaws, and stand up for a culture, an identity, and a country in need of you unlike any other time in its history.
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting Times - Bush's Iranian End Run

Jerusalem Post - By Saul Singer
Dec 10, 2004

The mullahs have us over a barrel, literally. French ambassador to Israel Gerard Aroud, in a burst of candor, admitted to The Jerusalem Post that nothing short of an oil embargo would stop Teheran's nuclear program, so Europe's current feckless diplomacy was the only realistic alternative.

But is it? The Bush Administration does not seem to think so. According to a report on Tuesday from Knight Ridder, "the White House and the Defense Department are developing plans to increase public criticism of Iran's human rights record, and offer stronger backing to exiles and other opponents of Teheran's repressive theocratic government."

This is the best news I've heard in a while, and long overdue. If true, it means that the White House does have a strategy toward Iran, and it's called regime change.

Some dismiss this as unrealistic as a European oil embargo. "[Bush Administration] hawks speak of supporting a democratic revolution inside Iran, but none seems likely soon, and many of Iran's democrats also want the bomb," a Washington Post editorial claimed on Monday.

This sort of wisdom is as conventional as it is misplaced. It is true that the mullahs could perhaps go on crushing dissent for some time, assuming that the Iranian democracy movement continues to be ignored and dismissed in the West. But why assume this?

The US has barely begun to do what it can to support the Iranian opposition. And there is what to support. In just the past week, Tahkim Vahdat ("strongest unity"), the largest student organization in Iran and the force behind "reformist" mullah Khatemi's rise to the presidency, has swung its weight behind a campaign to force a referendum on the regime. Eight of Iran's most prominent dissidents, including some still in Iranian jails, have endorsed an effort to collect 60 million signatures in support of a referendum calling for a new democratic constitution to replace theocratic rule.

Though the petition drive is only a few days old, 20,000 signatures have already been collected, many handwritten and smuggled out of Iran itself.

IT IS clear what must be done. Human rights organizations should endorse the referendum campaign. President Bush and other world leaders should publicly meet with its organizers to show their support. The US Congress and other parliaments should commit themselves to the campaign for Iranian democracy.

The more international support they receive, the more the Iranian people will lose their fear of the regime. On Monday, Khatami was shouted down at Teheran University by students demanding a referendum and blaming him for failing to bring promised freedoms. One read from a statement saying: "Unfortunately, what Khatami sees as tolerance, we see as his extreme weakness towards the opponents of democracy."

It is a fair guess that these students were emboldened by Bush's reelection, and see a brief window of opportunity to organize before Iran's scheduled May elections. They also are surely taking notes on events in Ukraine.

Why should the world be more tolerant of rigged elections in Iran than in Ukraine? So far, the mullahs have managed to avoid the sort of velvet revolutions that swept away governments in central Europe and are now being played out in Kiev. But there is no reason, given a similar level of global support for democracy, that the mullahs will continue to be able to arrest and intimidate an emboldened people indefinitely.

The claim that supporting democracy does nothing to ameliorate the nuclear threat is not thought through. First, it is not true that the opposition is equally in favor of developing nukes. As Mideast scholar Michael Rubin notes, Iranian dissidents told him that nukes are the mullahs' way of preserving their power, so they are very opposed to the regime's attaining them.

Even more importantly, even if an Iranian nuke is unstoppable, it makes a huge difference what sort of regime has its finger on the button. A democratic, pro-Western Iran might well go the way of other countries that have mothballed or abandoned their nuclear programs.

Finally, supporting the opposition opens up a whole new front of leverage against the regime. The mullahs likely fear their own people at least as much as they fear Western sanctions, and realize the two are connected.

If international support for the Iranian opposition ramps up, the mullahs could well make serious concessions on the nuclear front to ease the pressure. For the same reason, it is important to call Iran to account for its strenuous efforts to torpedo, through terrorism, the two democratic processes the world is championing: among Palestinians and Iraqis.

Currently, Iran is in the hotseat over nukes, but less so over terrorism and violations of human rights. Bush should do an end run around European appeasement on the nuclear issue by turning up the heat on the regime's other two claims to pariah status.

Those who oppose military action, whether American or Israeli, should see that supporting Iranian people power is a much preferable, and even more effective, alternative.

SMCCDI Note: There's a big debate among Iranians on the way, timing and content of the requested free elections. A majority of Iranians want an election after the fall of the Islamic regime and for the choice of the future secular system between a plural republic or a constitutional monarchy.

The majority of Iranians do not trust elements or organizations, such as, "Tahkim Vahdat" as they were linked to the Islamic regime since the 1979 revolution and want a more clearer debate and organization for the heading of the elections after the fall of the regime in order to avoid any fraud.

That's why a new site www.70000000.com has been launched and many debates are made on Iranian TV and radio networks often critic of the article's mentionned project.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
SMCCDI Note: There's a big debate among Iranians on the way, timing and content of the requested free elections. A majority of Iranians want an election after the fall of the Islamic regime and for the choice of the future secular system between a plural republic or a constitutional monarchy.

The majority of Iranians do not trust elements or organizations, such as, "Tahkim Vahdat" as they were linked to the Islamic regime since the 1979 revolution and want a more clearer debate and organization for the heading of the elections after the fall of the regime in order to avoid any fraud.

That's why a new site www.70000000.com has been launched and many debates are made on Iranian TV and radio networks often critic of the article's mentionned project.

Very well said.

But much more needs to be still said , as that 600000000 Petition is being promoted on many respectable sites...

What about making a logo here ?

ViaDrEtebar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: Don’t follow like a sheep, ask questions![/ Reply with quote

To those of us who are easily fooled ask your selves these questions:

What is Mohammad Mohsen Sazegara doing in London?

Is he taking orders and being trained by the Whitehall (MI-6)?

What kind of political prisoner and IRI opponent is he that he can come and go at will?

Can SH.Reza Pahlavi go to Iran and return?

Can Mohammadis and Batebi leave Iran?

How easy was it for Sazegara to get a US Visa?

See the highlighted paragraphs at the bottom and tell me how Mr. Sazegara can seek U.S. to use sanctions against the regime and freeze the officials' bank accounts, yet intends to go back to Iran soon. Hmmmm!

Oh, BTW, can Mr. Sazegara tell us how is it that when he attended a Paltalk session put together by EJI (Ettehaade Jomhourikhaahaan-e Iran) on October 2, 2004 (see attached), he stated: "I think that the peaceful use of nuclear technology is not only possible, but necessary for Iran. Is he an energy expert or economist and how does he want the bank accounts to be frozen but have the mullah rulers to be so close to nuclear weapon? Just in case you didn't know, the EJI also advocated Nuclear Technology for Iran and the man who administrated that paltalk session on October 2, 2004, has recently posted this article: http://politic.iran-emrooz.de/more.php?id=9554_0_11_0_C in support of the sham referendum.

The same administrator of the above EJI paltalk session, attempted to discredit and damage a grass-root 18-teer demonstration in Portland in 2003. He fabricated stories and attempted to portray the demonstration as an event organized by the American soldiers or FBI agents and wrote this http://archiv.iran-emrooz.de/maqal/1382/eghteda820423.html about the demonstration and received this: http://archiv.iran-emrooz.de/maqal/1382/pasokh820527.html in response:) Oh yes, the same administrator has invited Mr. Kazem Alamdari to Portland, the man who, during his presentation, discredited all L.A. based satellite radio and TV stations. Hmmmm!

Now the question is: Are EJI members the ones who are managing the 60M.com data and how can we trust these unknown and suspicious guardians of peoples' votes?

http://www.nysun.com/article/5858

Iranian Democrats Establish a United Front
BY ELI LAKE - Staff Reporter of the Sun
December 7, 2004
URL: http://www.nysun.com/article/5858

WASHINGTON - After years of bitter internal divisions and a series of crackdowns from the Islamic republic, the Iranian democratic opposition in the last two weeks has organized a united front to push for a referendum on the powers of the supreme leader.

In an interview with The New York Sun, a founder of the new front, which comprises the major student groups as well as leading lawyers and activists inside the country, said organizers this week began fanning out across the country to collect the names of fellow citizens for a petition supporting changes to the constitution to allow a referendum.

"We think this is a good step that all the opposition groups are united in one direction, the direction of the referendum," Mohsen Sazegra said in a telephone interview from London. "As far as I know, this is a unique event. All groups from monarchists to republicans, from left to right are now behind us and they support the referendum movement."

Mr. Sazegra is a founder of what in Farsi is called Tahkimeh Vahdat, which is translated into "strongest unity." The organization includes many of the reformists who had tried to work within the system with President Khatemi, as well as supporters of the son of the deposed Shah, Reza Pahlevi.

Perhaps most important though, the new unified front includes the Islamic student organizations active in the country's universities. These groups originally supported the 1979 Islamic revolution but in recent years have demanded more political freedoms for the Iranian people. Indeed, activists led by one such leader, Abdollah Momeni, shouted down Mr. Khatemi yesterday in one of their boldest acts of defiance before the international press in recent months. In the middle of a speech at Tehran University, the onetime reformist president was heckled with taunts of "Shame on you," and "Where are your promised freedoms?" according to a dispatch from the BBC and wire services. Mr. Khatemi, who was reported to be visibly flustered, responded by saying, "My period is going to be over soon but I do not owe anyone," the Reuters news agency quoted him as saying. "Those power-seeking fanatics who ignored the people's demands and resisted reforms...the ones who destroyed Iran's image in the world, they owe me."

The confrontation between a group of students and Mr. Khatemi could go a long way in dispelling the notion in the West that Iran's democratic opposition has been demoralized after hard-line clerics prohibited most reformers from running for the elected assembly and have recently intensified efforts to arrest anti-regime bloggers and shut down critical newspapers.

For years, Iran's opposition movement was driven underground and was said to lack a unifying leadership. Often, Western reporters would not print the names of the anti-regime rebels because of a fear of repercussions from the state, which has jailed and in some cases tortured and killed leaders of demonstrations in the country. Furthermore, there was little agreement among the Iranian opposition on the regime's repression.

For many activists in the country, Mr. Khatemi's reformers represented an opportunity to change the system from within. But Iran's Guardian Council last February put an end to the reform movement when hundreds of legislators associated with Mr. Khatemi were barred from standing for election. In the months before the Iranian hard-liners rigged the election to the Majlis, Mr. Khatemi's allies in that body pushed for a referendum on the powers of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei.

While Mr. Khatemi has been recognized abroad as the head of government of the Islamic republic, the real power there still resides in the unelected hands of Ayatollah Khamenei and other like-minded clerics who control the military and intelligence services and vet those individuals deemed suitable to stand for elected office. If the democratic opposition succeeds in getting its referendum and the regime recognizes the results, it would, for all intents and purposes, end the Islamic theocracy that has ruled over the country since the 1979 revolution.

Mr. Sazegra told the Sun yesterday that Tahkimeh Vahdat sought to gather handwritten signatures for the referendum petition inside the country to post on their new Web site, www.60000000.com, a site that hopes to eventually get 60,000,000 supporters for the referendum.

"We have received in the last two days already 350 e-mails containing the names of whole families, in some cases with 50 names each. This shows that the referendum is supported by the youth and their parents." In the last two weeks, the Web site says 19,000 people have registered their support for the national vote. So concerned have the mullahs been about the Web site, that they have blocked access to it inside the country, borrowing a tactic from communist China.

"It's fine that they want to block the Web site. We are just going to get the people to participate through the email," he said. Mr. Sazegra said his organization planned to present the names of Iranians who sought the referendum to the United Nations and other international bodies. "We want to show the international community that this is the will of the Iranian people."

Mr. Sazegra arrived in London in March for surgery on his ailing heart, a condition worsened when he was in an Iranian jail and led a 79-day hunger strike. He told the Sun he intended to return to Iran in the coming months, where the regime says he must spend another year in jail for his opposition activities. "If they send me to jail again, I will start another hunger strike."

Unlike many in Iran's exile opposition, Mr. Sazegra was originally a close ally of Ayatollah Khomenei. He was an early member of the Revolutionary Guard, the elite military force that has facilitated terrorist activities against America and Israel.

"In those days, we thought we were afraid of foreign attacks. I thought if we could have a militia to organize the people in an army then we could protect the country. I thought it was a good idea in those days. After three months after establishing it, I found out that I was not suitable for military action and went into radio and television. The revolutionary guard became something else. Now the revolutionary guard commanders intervene in politics," he said.

Tahkimeh Vahdat also includes the lawyer for the families victimized by the chain murders of the 1990s, Nasser Zarafshan, who has been in prison since 2002; a former president of Tehran University, Mohammed Maliki; as well as a human rights lawyer who was arrested for attending an opposition conference in Berlin in 2001, Mehrangiz Kar. Ms. Kar is now a professor at Harvard University. From the ranks of student activists inside the country, the organization includes Ali Afshari, Reza Delbary, and Akbar Atri. The new group is also significant because it has enlisted support from Iran's expatriate community in Europe and America.

Mr. Sazegra said that he was interested in enlisting support from Western democracies, including America, the country he fought against in 1979 when he was a member of the Revolutionary Guard.

"We need America to defend the democratic rights of the Iranian people. We want this right to vote in a referendum, we don't want the current constitution, we want to change it," he said. "We need practical help to defend Iranian people. If the Americans can use international policy and sanctions, not against the Iranian people, but against the officials of the regime, this would be good. The people of Iran would like to see the bank accounts frozen for the regime officials. If they publish the bank accounts, the Iranian people will be very happy."

Mr. Sazegra also said he would like to see the State Department publicly call for the release of journalists and bloggers arrested in the last month.

Correction from December 9, 2004
The Committee To Organize A Referendum is the name of the new umbrella organization pushing for a referendum on the powers of the supreme leader of Iran and the constitution of the Islamic Republic. Tahkimeh Vahdat is the name of a national student organization that supports this effort. A front-page article in the December 7 New York Sun incorrectly confused the two. Mohsen Sazegara is involved with both groups.

Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 12:26 PM
To: info@payvand.com; jj@iranian.com; pdx news; Iran News
Cc: republic; group2-eji; eji international
Subject: An international seminar on-line: Foreign policy, US-Iran relations and Nuclear aspirations of Islamic Republic

In order to provide a forum for a dialogue between thinkers, scholars, and intellectuals who are interested and involved with Iranian discourse within the country and abroad Ettehad Jomhourikhahan-e Iran(EJI) proudly presents its first public international seminar. Eji believes that Nuclear Energy program if is not in pursuit of nuclear weaponry then it should be part of a public and national debate, this session is aimed at bringing the Nuclear Energy discussions into the public sphere, and all interested parties are invited to attend;
Foreign policy, US-Iran relations
and Nuclear Aspirations of the Islamic Republic of Iran

Speakers include:

b" Gary Sick Professor of International Affairs, Columbia University. Acting Director, Middle East Institute. Professor Sick served on the National Security Council under Presidents Ford, Carter and Reagan.

b" Farideh Farhi, Professor of Political Science at Hawaii University. Dr. Farhi is the author of States and Urban-Based Revolutions is Iran and Nicaragua (Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 1990).

b" Mohsen Sazegara - A former Iranian deputy secretary of Budget and Planning, and manager of several currently banned reformist newspapers in Iran.

Date: Saturday, October 2nd, 2004
Time: 12 noon (EST),
6 pm (Central Europe),
8:30 pm (Iran)

Category: By Language/Nationality/other
Group: Iran-Etehad-Jomhourikhahan

To download required software: Please visit http://www.paltalk.com

For more informations and if you are interested to take part in future forums please contact international@jomhouri.com

Don’t follow like a sheep, ask questions!
perzopolis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come the 6000000.com **** petition didn't register on petitionsonline.com? If they are so sure of all the signatures why didn't they register on a neutral site - one that can be verified?

What a bunch of two bit crooks!
Persian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: because Reply with quote

perzopolis wrote:
How come the 6000000.com **** petition didn't register on petitionsonline.com? If they are so sure of all the signatures why didn't they register on a neutral site - one that can be verified?

What a bunch of two bit crooks!
totally!

It's because they want to ADD every name they find in any other petiton, to their own list:

they confessed that 70000000.com by IOTM will be added to their list since it's about referendum!!!

I believe they would use some of the names from PersianBlod petition on Persian Gulf too.

What a bunch of crooks.
perzopolis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to visit Iran va Jahan for a lot of my news because even though they are less activist type - they had a lot of new re: iran - it makes me sick that they have sold out to the British and Regime by putting up the disgusting 60000000 petition..

Would rather join this forum to be surrounded by real activist rather than filthy traitors.
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'd be great :

1) To create a Logo for this 7000000 Petition in order for all the Iran Freedom caring Bloggers to put it on their own blogs ;

2) To promote it via the several US-based Iranian Satellite Networks ;

3) To Put an advertisement of it on the main Iranian websites, such as Activist Chat ;

4) To create a Farsi version of the Petition for the Iranians in Iran to understand it and sign it ;

FREE AND FAIR REFRANDOM ONLY AFTER THE TOTAL REMOVAL OF THE ISLAMIC REGIME.

cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: &#1605;&#1587;&#1574;&#1604;&#1607; & Reply with quote

مسئله رفراندم و نبرد در اینترنت

از دکتر ن. واحدی

اندیشیدن با راه رفتن شباهت بسیار دارد. آدمی وقتی می خواهد به جائی برود، ابتدا مقصد خود را در خیال تعیین می کند، خواه به آن مقصد برود و یا نرود.ولی اگر براه افتاد قاعدتأ تا رسیدن به آن مقصد طی طریق میکند. مگر اینکه کسی مزاحمش بشود یا اتفاق غیر مترقبه ای رخ دهد. بعلاوه در راه رفتن گاهی با شتاب و گاهی آهسته و محتاط قدم بر می داریم. گاهی مکث می کنیم و گاهی در سر معابر درستی راهی را که رفته ایم محک می زنیم. احیانأ اگر به بیراهه آمده ایم و یا عوضی رفته ایم، می پرسیم و با همهء دشواریها به ناچارو به خاطر مقصود راهمان را تصحیح می کنیم. از این رو مقصود چیزی واقعی است، قابل لمس است.

همینطور وقتی کسی به فکر فرو می رود، او نیز به دنبال رسیدن به موضعی است. ولی این موضع هیپگاه رسیدنی نیست. راه رسیدن به آن پراز سنگلاخ، پراز مخاطره معنائی و اشتباهات مفهومی است. درست این مفاهیم، یعنی ابزار فکر کردن قابل لمس نیستند که ایستگاهی فکری باشند. فکر هرچه بیشتر ادامه داده شود، پایانی ندارد. زیرا هر پایانی خود یک آغازی است. لذا فکر کردن هدف دارد ولی مقصود ندارد. در حالیکه راه رفتن همانطور که گفتیم به مقصودی مرتیط است.
اما باید دانست، پروسهء فکر کردن با پروسهء راه رفتن رابطه دارد. وقتی کسی راه می رود، خیالش هم به جریان می افتد. غالبأ کسانی که مسئله دارند، بی اختیار برای پیدا کردن راه حلّ آن شروع به راه رفتن می کنند. زیرا این حرکت جسمانی به انسان حرکت روحی نیز القاء می کند.این القاء ولی همیشه صورت نمی گیرد. از این رو آدمهائی نیز دیده می شوند که بی فکر و خیال در حرکت اند. حتی زمانی هم میرسد که به دلیل کمبود بلوغ سیاسی و یا تلقین نظری، افراد بدون اینکه بیانیشند حرکت می کنند. حرکتی که ناشی از روح خودشان نیست.
در دوران انقلاب به اصطلاح اسلامی تاریخ شاهد حرکت ملیونها کسانی بود که مسخ شده سرهای خود را زیر بغل داشتند تا به سلاخ خانه به برند.
لذا اگر فکری بخواهد اندیشه ای بشود، چارهء کاری، موجب حرکتی بخاطر مقصودی گردد، آنوقت باید نه تنها در برخورد با افکار دیگران، معنی و هدفش با آتش استدلال و منطق فولادین گردد که مضافأ نیز لازم است با دنیای واقعی، فضای زمان و مکان حقیقی مرتبط باشد.
اما اگر به دقّت بنگریم، فراخوان این هشت تن که بعنوان نسخهء رهائی از جور و ستم رژیم معرفی میگردد، فکر نیست بلکه تنها فکر به اصطلاح است. خواب و خیال است. زیرا در رابطه با واقعیات زندگی مردم ایران و مناسبات آنها با سیستم های اجتماعی و بافت حکومت فعلی کشور نیست. درست مثل این است که کسی بیاید و بگوید برای ما در روی زمین دیگر زندگی میسر نیست. پیشنهاد می کنم برویم و در ماه سکنی گزینیم. لذا همهء کسانی که با این نظر موافقند جمع شوند و راه کار را چاره کنند.
چنین پیشنهادی مانند زنگوله بستن موشها بر گردن گربه تخیل است. در دنیائی موهومی است. درست به این دلیل نیز این فکر برای خودش چنین دنیائی را می تراشد. یعنی با جنجال و هیاهو نبرد اینترنتی برپا میکند و در فضای موهومی اتوبان اینترنت، سیاهی لشگرخود را به نمایش می گذارد. انسان بی اختیار یاد کریم شیره ای می افتد.
اشتباه نشود، همهء افراد و شخصیتهای ایرانی برای من محترمند و من با خلوص نیت جلوی آنان سر تعظیم فرو می آورم. ولی به صرف اینکه کسی حرفی را می زند و یا طرحی را ارائه میکند آن حرف و یا آن طرح قابل قبول نیست. زیرا این اسمها نیستند که به حرفها جلوهء حقیقت می بخشند، بلکه این حقانیت و صداقت سخن هاست که حجت می باشند و حرمت می آفرینند. برای ما هیچگاه نباید اسامی اعتبار داشته باشند بلکه لازم است در کانون توجه عقل سخن و اعتبار آن قرار داده شود. در غیر اینصورت این داوری نه داوری عقل که داوری عقلی به اصطلاح است و این فهم تفاوت گذار که مایهء تشخیص است نه فهم که فهم به اصطلاح می باشد.
ما همه معتقد به همه پرسی هستیم و آن را لازم و مفید می شماریم. ولی این همه پرسی باید در زمان معیّن و در شرایط مطلوب و مناسب منزلت خودش برگزار شود. همه پرسی که خود نتواند کار خود را کنترل کند و به نظارت مراجع بین المللی نیاز داشته باشد که همه پرسی نیست. همه پرسی که واقعیات مملکت را در نطر نداشته باشد و محو تماشای خود باشد و از قدرت رقیب غافل بماند و آن را به حساب نیآورد که همه پرسی نیست. مگر اینکه پشت پرده زد و بندی شده باشد که ما از آن بی خبریم. دراینصورت باید خاطر نشان نمود که :
رندی و حیله گری، جامعهء حیله گر به دنبال خواهد داشت، همانطور که با عواطف و احساسات مردم بازی کردن به حکومت استبدادی منتهی میشود و بالاخره خفاکاری و پنهان کاری جامعهء غیر شفاف با گوشه های تاریک به بار می گذارد.
درست است که 80 تا 85 در صد از مردم با این رژیم مخالفند، درست است که اکثریت مردم به ویژه جوانان در تلاش معاش وامانده و مأیوس از آیندهء خود هستند و آرزوی نجات ازدست این تیر زن را دارند. ولی این اکثریت قاطع نه دمکرات است، چون کسی یادش نداده، و نه دشواریهای خود را در برقراری دمکراسی و قانون اساسی و انتخابات و حقوق بشر و کار سیاسی و دعوا برسر رژیم جمهوری یا پادشاهی می انگارد. اینان در زندگی روزمره لنگند. در بی حرمتی که به آنان روا میشود. در غارتی که در مملکت بدست اقلیتی صورت می گیرد. از جور و ظلمی که با کمک روشنفکران و آخوندها می کشند. در فحشا و در اعتیاد. هیچ خانواده ای نیست که عزیزی را ازدست نداده باشد. هیچ خانواده ای نیست که سرنوشت غم انگیزی نداشته باشد، هیج خانواده ای نیست که محرومیتش قابل بیان نباشد. در برابر حکومت نیز به هر قیمتی از موجودیت خود دفاع می کند. او ساختار انقلابی خود را که بر اصل سرکوبی و زندان واعدام و جاسوسی استوار است هنوز حفظ کرده است.
اینها واقعیات قابل لمس در ایران اند که مردم را یکپارچه، آتشین و خشمگین و انتقام جو ساخته است. دوستی از ایران میگفت " شما روشنفکران آمدید و مردم را بدست گلّهء گرگان سپردید و حالا بعد از 26 سال میگوئید مردم بیآئید و رأی بدهید که آنها بروند. تعجب نکنید نه ما شما را جدّی می گیریم و نه حکومت".
ملاحظه کنیم هیچ نویسنده ای یک چنین تراژدی را نمی توانست بنویسد که ما آن را به صحنه آورده ایم. این یک تعزیه و قمه زنی بی نظیری است. معمولأ قمه زنی بیان همدردی با احوال گذشتگان است! اما ما امروز قمه می زنیم تا با مظلومیت و محرومیت آیندگان همدرد باشیم.
لذا باید پرسید براساس کدام تجربه و چه تجزیه وتحلیلی عقلانی طرح همه پرسی بعنوان راه حلّ مسالمت آمیز جانشینی رژیم در این مقطع زمانی ارائه شده است؟
موصوع این نیست که مردم در چه وضع روانی قرار دارند و تبدیل به چه آتشی از خشم گسترده گشته اند. چرا انتقام جوئی را جستجو می کنند. جرا به دنبال یک مقتدر مصلح می گردند. موصوع این است که ما در عرض این 26 سال چه بذری برای آگاهی و شناخت مردم از دمکراسی و آزادمنشی کاشته ایم که حالا توقع داریم حاصل آن را درو کنیم.
موضوع مورد توجه ما در ساحل عافیت نشسته ها طرح همه پرسی نیست که سالها ورد زبانهاست و مورد پذیرش همگان است. موضوع این است که چرا ما این مفهوم، این پروسه را بدون برنامه و بدون هدف و مقصود و رهبری به بی محتوائی و بی ارزشی می کشانیم. همانطور که مفاهیم دیگر اجتماعی- سیاسی را چون جمهوری، چون پادشاهی، جون دمکراسی و قانون اساسی وووو را بی اعتبار و بی محتوا ساخته ایم.
علّت این مطلب را باید در خصلت تقلید گری خود جستجو کنیم. مقلّد راه مائو، راه لنین و استالین، راه فیدل کاسترو، راه چگوارا، راه فانون، چکسلاواکی، لهستان، اوکراین وووووو که همه برخوردار از تشکیلات و رهبریت و مردمی مصّمم بوده اند. نتیجه این خصلت، کوری ذهن و ضعف روشن بینی و قدرت ابتکار است که در نادرستی پیشگوئی ها و نسخه های ما تبلور دارد. درست به این جهت نیز با همهء دانائی و هوش و ذکاوت، قوهء نوآوری نداریم. بداعتی که باید جامعهء عقب افتاده و بی فرهنگ سیاسی مان را به جامعه ای علمی تبدیل می کرد.
برخورد ما با مسائل یا عاطفی و یا ایده ئولوژیک بوده است. در هر دو حال حتی این برخورد هم صادقانه نبوده است.
ما یک بار هم که شده نپرسیده ایم چرا با وجود اینکه 85 در صد مردم از این رژیم بیزارند، باز پابرجاست. مگر بدون پشتیبانی غیر مستقیم اقشار مردم و وجود منافع خاصی میتواند حکومتی 26 سال دوام بیآورد؟ پشتیبانی بیگانه همیشه به دست خودی صورت می گیرد. خیر با همهء نارضایتی و با همهء ظلمی که بر مردم روا میرود، چون فرهنگ سیاسی جامعه ضعیف است مردم توان مبارزه و مخالفت با حاکمان را ندارند. ضعف فرهنگ سیاسی درمردم آنها را منزوی ساخته، درک قدرت جمعی را از ایشان گرفته است. ما برای رشد این فرهنگ چه کرده ایم. مگر بدون توجه به قدرت هومانیسم و روا داری و همبستگی میتوان روضهء دمکراسی خواند.
چق جقهء سیاسی دست مردم دادن کار آسانی است. ولی چنین تعهد ملّی را بعهده گرفتن کار هر کسی نیست. از این رو نبرد در اینترنت نبردی غیر واقعی است. به ویژه این کار معلوم ساخت که اوپوزیسیون با این چندهزار نفر حامی انترنتی خود در میان ایرانیان خارج از کشور حتی یک در صد هم طرفدار ندارد که قریب 40 هزار نفر می باشد. بعلاوه چنین نسخهء بی مطالعه ای میان همین گروههای مخالف رژیم نیز نفاق انداخت که باعث خرسندی رژیم جمهوری اسلامی است.
راه مبارزه راهی متکی به اصول علمی است. این راه را باید با تشکیل یک کمیته ای مرکب از همهء نخبگان کشور در علوم مختلف هموار نمود. در این کمیته با تجزیه و تحلیل اوضاع کشور، احوال جامعه و ساختار حکومت وپیدا کردن نقاط ضعف و قدرتش از یکسو طرح یک مبارزهء علمی را جهت جابجائی حکومت ریخت و از سوی دیگر همزمان برای رشد فرهنگ سیاسی و اجتماعی مردم کوشید و لوازم آن را فراهم ساخت. موضوعی که 25 سال است مدام به آن اشاره داریم.
درست چنین گروه علمی تواناست در برابر دولتها و گروهها و مجامع بین المللی نه تنها از حقوق حقه ملّت ایران دفاع کند که مورد احترام آنها نیز قرار بگیرد و از موضعی راسیونال به آنها که در فکر منافع زود گذر خود هستند گوشه های روشنی ازآیندهء بی ثبات منطقه را ترسیم و خطر ظهور وقایع غیر قابل کنترل را به آنها بنمایاند.
واضح است که هر مبارزه ای به مقام رهبری نیز نیاز دارد که باید بر مبنای روابط و سخنانی عقلانی و حقیقی و اعتبار ملّی و پاکی مالی و اراده به عمل انتخاب شود.

در آخر یادآور میشوم، از گفته ها و فعالیتهای جبههء مشارکت چنین پیداست، رژیم با حیله و تزویر برای اصلاح خویش و تغییر قانون اساسی، آنهم تنها در جهت حذف ولایت فقیه در تلاش است تا بتواند با امریکا کنار بیآید. دراینصورت جمهوری اسلامی ایران با همکاری و رأی همین اوپوزیسیون همیشه در صحنه، یکبار دیگر با فریب مردم، بیخ ریش ملّت ایران باقی خواهد ماند ومشروعیت می یابد. اگر چنین شد، آیندگان بر ما روشنفکران تاریک اندیش لعنت خواهند فرستاد.

این طلب در ما هم از ایجاد توست رستن از بیداد یا رب داد تست

مونیخ : 10 دسامبر 2004
دکتر ن. واحدی
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is that ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Petitions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: