[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Help to Save "Leila" from Execution in Iran
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breccia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: We hate this Europe, but it's an union of democracies Reply with quote

Stefania, i hate this Europe, you hate this Europe, americans(iranian only for there origins) that write in this forum hate the European politic, the real democrats that wants regimem change in the world hate this Europe, but don't speak for 70milion of iranian people, nobody of them stay in this forum, peraphs they'll may write here only when democracy will stay near Iran, when Turkey will be member of UE.

PS: il governo turco? E i democristiani? Il concordato? Ad avercelo anche noi un Erdogan..
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree, Breccia

No, non sono d'accordo.

Ricorda che la Turchia, essendo un paese islamico,potrebbe sempre cadere vittima di un colpo di stato ad opera di estremisti islamici.

E se ciò succede quando è in Europa, allora l'Europa diverrà un califfato islamico.

I say again that I oppose Turkey in the EU.

Erdogan is an Islamist with a fundamentalist past , don't forget

No, Italy is very different than Iran.

Yes, the Vatican tries to control the Italian politics and destroy our secular system

Yet, Italy is still a secular country. And , you can go to protest in front of the Vatican, and the next day you will be still alive..

Not so in Iran , my dear!

Please don't make these comparisons ! Do you really know Iran ?

Carissimo, rileggi ciò che ho scritto precedentemente sul tuo paragone del sistema LAICO italiano con quello TEOCRATICO TOTALITARIO iraniano.

La differenza è enorme ! Queste sono una delle tante esagerazioni dei Radicali che a me hanno stancato.

Ripeto : ho firmato il referendum perchè voglio abolire questa legge sulla fecondazione assistita: sono d'accordo con te che bisognerebbe aoblire il concordato e sono anti-buttiglioniana...

Ma quando mi si viene a paragonare l'Italia al sistema teocratico iraniano , allora lo trovo davvero esagerato.

Tutto qui.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: