[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BIASED YAHOO NEWS SERVICE!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:33 am    Post subject: BIASED YAHOO NEWS SERVICE!! Reply with quote

This is the false news by Yahoo News, claiming that thousands of Iranian students attended the anti-semite rallies!!

Biased Yahoo News!!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm....1135832

IT'S BECAUSE OF THESE FALSE REPORTS THAT PEOPLE FEARS THE IRANIAN PEOPLE!!

THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD SEES THE IRANIANS AS ANTI-SEMITES AND TERRORISTS!

THIS IS THE PRO-REGIME PROPAGANDA WITH THE HELP OF THE FOREIGN MEDIA!!!

SHAME, SHAME , SHAME !!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the regime's propaganda..

Tehran Release Qods-day Statement

November 21, 2003
Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting
IRIB News

Tehrani people participating in the Qods day rally held Friday stressed the right of the Palestinian nation to self-determination in the form of "one vote for every Palestinian."

A statement issued at the end of the rally read that "the world and the Middle East region in particular, need peace and this important objective could be attained only through restoring the rights of the Palestinian nation."

The 7-article statement also made reference to the remarks of the late founder of the Islamic Republic Imam Khomeini who said "every Muslim and freedom-seeking person ought to pay his debt to Palestine" and stressed the mission of Muslim countries as well as the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) towards the Palestinian issue.

It also condemned such artificial plans as the "roadmap" and said according to the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution making use of oil as an arms against Israel was an obligation for Muslims.

The statement further held the US responsible for the Zionists' inhumane crimes in the region and condemned the policies and activities of the global hegemony in their support for Israel.

It warned the "White House ring leaders" against "occupying Muslim countries including Afghanistan and Iraq and making threats to other Islamic states, such as Syria, Lebanaon and Iran" and advised them" to leave the Middle East".

I don't see any difference between this and what many anti-american europeans say..
Indymedia has reported this event as "the great solidarity with the Palestinian People"..

The palestinians,those which went as mercenaries of Khomeini to massacre the Kurds in their villages in 1979.

All the mullahs and Arafat should be tries for war crimes..

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
HorseShoe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:27 am    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

Hi Stefania, I am an American and have been utterly intrigued by this movement for freedom. I have been studying about Iranian history and this current crisis between the Iranian people who demand freedoms and the barbaric regime of twisted Islamofascists who alongside some of the EU countries suppress the Iranian people and plunder their country.

I stand behind the IRanian people 100% and so does my family and friends. IN regards to your post, many leftists in this country (US) also talk about the United States the same way many of the Eurofascists do.

Food for thought,
Mike
salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: d Reply with quote

Yah - unfort many news services just put everything related to Iran out - so you get a lot of regime crap... luckily there are sites that filter and people that can actively filter the news and know what is right from wha tis not..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: