[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FREE REPUBLIC CENSORS ME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:35 am    Post subject: FREE REPUBLIC CENSORS ME Reply with quote

FREE REPUBLIC DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO POST MESSAGES..ALTHOUGH THEY KNOW THAT I AM NOT A LEFTIST AND I AM A FAN OF BUSH,THEY KICKED ME OUT BECAUSE OF SOME OF MY OPINIONS ABOUT ABORTION AND ANTI-CLERICALISM.I THINK THAT A TRUE LIBERTARIAN AND A TRUE LOVER OF INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY, CANNOT BAN A HIMAN BEING TO EXERCISE HIS OWN RIGHT OF CHOICE.

IF YOU ON FREE REPUBLIC ARE PROMOTING DEMOCRACY AND SECULARISM IN IRAN,REMEMBER THAT THAT REGIME KILLS THE WOMEN WHICH PRATICE ABORTION AND THE GAYS.SHOW YOUR RESPECT FOR MY DIFFERENT OPINIONS ON THESE ISSUES..YOU WELL KNOW THAT I AM PRO-BUSH. BUT IF I DISAGREE WITH SOMETHING,WHY DO YOU KICK ME OUT ? IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF DEMOCRACY?? I AM FOR A SECULAR COUNTRY,WHERE CHURCH AND STATE ARE SEPARATED.CENSORSHIP IS PRATICED IN THE NON-DEMOCRATIC COUNTRIES..ARE YOU A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY?? IF YOU ARE,THEN PLEASE RESPECT ME..DON'T MAKE ME DISAPPOINTED,PLEASE.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVED THAT SITE,BUT I MIGHT CHANGE OPINION..

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO POST THERE..
MY TOPICS ARE NOT ABOUT ABORTION AND INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS.
MY TOPICS ARE ABOUT IRAN AND THE BUSH'S FOREIGN POLICY,WHICH I SUPPORT 100%

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
HorseShow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: FREE REPUBLIC CENSORS ME Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
FREE REPUBLIC DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO POST MESSAGES..ALTHOUGH THEY KNOW THAT I AM NOT A LEFTIST AND I AM A FAN OF BUSH,THEY KICKED ME OUT BECAUSE OF SOME OF MY OPINIONS ABOUT ABORTION AND ANTI-CLERICALISM.I THINK THAT A TRUE LIBERTARIAN AND A TRUE LOVER OF INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY, CANNOT BAN A HIMAN BEING TO EXERCISE HIS OWN RIGHT OF CHOICE.

IF YOU ON FREE REPUBLIC ARE PROMOTING DEMOCRACY AND SECULARISM IN IRAN,REMEMBER THAT THAT REGIME KILLS THE WOMEN WHICH PRATICE ABORTION AND THE GAYS.SHOW YOUR RESPECT FOR MY DIFFERENT OPINIONS ON THESE ISSUES..YOU WELL KNOW THAT I AM PRO-BUSH. BUT IF I DISAGREE WITH SOMETHING,WHY DO YOU KICK ME OUT ? IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF DEMOCRACY?? I AM FOR A SECULAR COUNTRY,WHERE CHURCH AND STATE ARE SEPARATED.CENSORSHIP IS PRATICED IN THE NON-DEMOCRATIC COUNTRIES..ARE YOU A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY?? IF YOU ARE,THEN PLEASE RESPECT ME..DON'T MAKE ME DISAPPOINTED,PLEASE.

Stefania - hi there... I post there occasionally.... Where you posting a news article or comments on an article..? What happened exactly?
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they have insulted me for seeing some anti-clerical and pro-abortion writings in my blog..

The Italian Minister of Defense, Antonio Martino, a follower of Milton Friedman and Rumsfeld friend, is also an anti-clerical and pro-abortion..

But this does not mean that we are anti-americans or leftists or liberals or democrats!!

I label myself as a Libertarian New Conservative, a la Michael Ledeen and the other New Conservatives..

I really likes the Free Republic's website..

I would like to be allowed to write there..

My posts will be only about Iran and Foreign Policy's issues..

I am one of the few Europeans which love America and Israel and i am an anti-European Union, against this French European Union..

I think that one of our private opinions has nothing to do with our many things in common..

Do they want to loose the opportunity to speak with a pro-Bush European??

I repeat again, i am interested only to speak about Iran and the other Foreign Policy's issues.

I support the Bush's doctrine 100% ..

And all my american friends i know , are aware of this..

salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:34 am    Post subject: l Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry about it too much Smile smile
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No more problems.. I re-signed in and now it's ok..

salinescape
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: d Reply with quote

stefania wrote:
No more problems.. I re-signed in and now it's ok..

That's good to hear... Their message board is so active.. thousands and thousands and thousands of users..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: