[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arabian gulf street (?!?!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Photographs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
irani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Arabian gulf street (?!?!) Reply with quote

Here is the latest prank of the Emiriatis, which doesnt seem to have anything better to do than to falsify history, "Arabian gulf street".

here is what the user on Iranian.com writes:

My Iranian wife got pissed as hell when I took her for a drive the other day and we saw this street sign [in Dubai, United Arab Emirates?]. I had to get a couple of snap shots to prove once and for all the National Geographic and the Arabs have been telling the truth. I told me wife that and I thought she was going to shove my camera up my......well you get the point! See it just goes to show, if a person tells a lie long enough, he'll start to beleive his own ****. Every Arab I know believes that the name Persain Gulf is another Iranian conspiracy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Photographs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: