[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Millions of Iranians inflict heavy slap to the Mullahs!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spenta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not delete any pics, that is censorship and I do not support it. It is more important to see the farce of the so called turnout, IMO, than to hide it with censorship. I posted the picture so everyone could see, how sparse the crowds were, and how there were no chestbeating zealots defending the Mullah$, but a bunch of regime's employees and families doing their jobs and looking for free food!

------------------------------------------

A report from VOA, on the London demonstrations against the Islamic Republic of Iran, outside the embassy. Real Audio report:

http://www1.voanews.com/mediastore/ansari10feb05.ra

Story in Persian:

http://www1.voanews.com/Persian/article.cfm?objectID=ED62E0FE-8C9E-41D3-8768478C3CAB51EA

Liberator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Spenta,

Thanks for the pictures and audiofile. If you can find any other audio files please post them here.

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Spenta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly will Liberator jaan.

Meanwhile here's a really funny story, mailed into Peykeiran from an Esfehani friend.

http://web.peykeiran.com/net_iran/irnewsbody.aspx?ID=21997

Apparently the regime claims 300,000 people turned out for the anniversary of the revolution in Isfahan alone Laughing Laughing Laughing

Once again, I will post the same pictures again, some of the shots of the supposed 300,000 who turned out for the anniversary of the Islamic Revolution Laughing

Amazing how dense the crowds were lol

stefania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And they were MILLIONS compared to the 70 thousands of idiots who demonstrated in Tehran.

Tehran has 12 milions of inhabitants!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Iranoholic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously there are more Iranians in Berlain that were shown in the picture of their protest..in fact the majority are supposed to be against the revolution correct? Yet those crowds in Berlin dont look very dense...does that mean that the majority of Iranians in Berlin are WITH the revolution?
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am speaking about Iran.

Nobody here believes in your propaganda

The "revolution" has failed and soon there will be the real revolution : THE SECULAR AND DEMOCRATIC REVOLUTION against this THEOCRATIC AND FASCISTIC REGIME.

It's inevitable.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
stefania

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who does care about your posts? Me not.

Iranoholic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now theres an intelligent response. Is that what you always say when your provided with logic and facts you dont want to hear?
stefania

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you pro-regime ? Say it honestly.

Omidvaur

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people have forgotten how to think for themselves and follow blindly like sheep to the slaughterhouse, six million jews walked to Auschwitz, hwo many million of Iranians walk to Azadi Square....you either get paid or get Laid Literatury.....I suppose.....[/quote]
Scooter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spenta wrote:

This is all the regime managed to get to turn out in Isfahan, a handful of chadori women carrying placards and the US flag for burning. Pathetic!

When I was in school with the College Republicans, we used to be able to get more people to protest the leftists at a University of California campus!
Iranoholic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Are you pro-regime ? Say it honestly.

I am Pro-Iran. I will never become a traitor to my country and my people (this doesnt apply to you stefania, not even being persian and all) which you lot seem to have no problem doing. I will defend my country always, and if your American friends decide they need the extra oil, I'll see you and them on the streets of Tehran.
espandyar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear freinds in the opposition,

Do NOT waist your time on people with obvious agenda.
Islamic republic is not the same as Iranians or Iran. Islamic republic stand for everything that Iranians and Iran hate!

It is obvious that the activity of IR criminals have increased on the boards. The best way to handle this is to ignore these elemenst totaly!

Payande Iran
espandyar
Iranoholic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, when you can't reply to logic and facts that don't suit you, ignoring it would be wise. Well would you look at that, you people claim that the people in Iran are unable to voice their opinion and are subject to censorship, while at the same time my posts showing pictures of the actual turn out for the anniversary, as well as my logic used against stefania who couldn't respond except by changing the subject, were deleted. Irony, anyone?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: