[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Save NITV ! It has serious financial problems!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Save NITV ! It has serious financial problems! Reply with quote

People, please to read this carefully and if you can, help save NITV. If it is forced to cease its activities, the loosers will be the Iranian people and their supporters, and the winners will be the Mullahs!

Support NITV - The Main Iranian Opposition Communication Tool!

SMCCDI (Urgent Action)
Mar 5, 2005, 11:45

Dear Freedom Lovers, Dear friends of the Iranian people,

One of the main bridges of communication with Iran, which is the Los Angeles based "National Iranian TV" (NITV), has been forced to cut its programs for Iran due to financial problems.
NITV has also granted its airtime in the past to groups, such as, SMCCDI and thereby helped create a bridge between the opposition groups and the people of our nation who are struggling for liberty and a just system of government that has no place for theocrats or any religious political ideology associated with a future Iran.

For in this struggle we are engaged in, the leaders of the disreputable and wholly unpopular Islamic Republic regime are the terrorists in our people's midst, sponsoring it abroad, conducting it at home, and staining the honor of our nation with the blood of our countrymen, as well as, the blood of the innocent throughout the entire world.
At such time the end of the satellite programming of NITV will downgrade and delay what millions of Iranians and freedom lovers are seeking, which is nothing short of an end to this evil regime.

We ask from all people of good will to help out financially as able to do so, to support directly NITV as quickly as possible so it can resume its programming for Iran especially with the approach of key dates.

We call on the US Legislative body to consider proper measures to support this trusted and irreplaceable digital tool which is necessary in the freedom process of Iran.

These legitimate aspirations for liberty cannot be obtained in isolation or silence, and NITV is essential to the contact that we and other non-violent opposition groups have inside Iran.

With this line of communication re-opened, we can better defeat the deception tactics of the Islamic Republic regime, and better inform the people.

NITV's bank references are:
City National Bank
21800 Oxnard Street
Woodland Hills, CA 91367 (USA)
Phone: +1 (818) 227-4300
Account # 022409840
Routing # 122016066

NITV's contact references are as follow:
21050 Irwin Street
+1 (818) 716-0000 Phone
+1 (818) 716-0023 Fax
http://www.nitv.tv/

Thank you for your consideration and support in this most urgent matter!

Millions of Iranians are looking for this light in the darkness of Iran!!
You're their only hope!!!

The "Student Movement Coordination Committee for Democracy in Iran" (SMCCDI)

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)

Last edited by stefania on Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donīt think Nitv will close forever like Azadi TV, I guess they return soon back on the air.

Last edited by Iranian Boy on Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
stefania

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iranian Boy wrote:
Stefania
Do you like stars? Like Michael Jackson?
If yes, I can give you some stars here:

Payam TV: 5+
Azadi TV: 4
ParsTV/Xtv: 3,5
Nitv: 2,25
Meyboodi: 2,25
Channelone: 1,5
Appadana: 0

YourTV: -5 (minus 5)
RangaRang: -5 (minus 5)

Dear IB,

If you don't want to help save NITV, it is up to you.

But you know that whatever Iranian TV who is against the Mullahs is forced to close, it's a victory for the Mullahs.

WHO IS THE ENEMY ? THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OR AN NITV ?

ARE WE REALLY HELPING LIBERATE IRAN BY BLAMING THE TVs WHO DON'T EXACTLY SHARE OUR POLITICAL BELIEFS ??

WE NEED TO PUT OUR DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND SAVE THE IRANIAN SATELLITE NETWORKS, WHETHER AZADI TV OR NITV, BECAUSE AT THE END, IF ONE OF THESE OR MORE ARE FORCED TO CLOSE THE REGIME WILL CLAIM VICTORY AND THE IRANIANS WILL BE THE ONLY LOOSERS !!

AND THE REGIME WILL REMAIN IN POWER OTHER 25 YEARS!

IF WE HELP NITV OR ANY OTHER IRANIAN TV NETWORK, WE'RE HELPING THE CAUSE OF THE IRANIAN PEOPLE.

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Who is the enemy, the islamic republic or an nitv?

Well, maybe my post was not fit in this thread

But your comment was an overreaction, you wrote
Quote:
Quote:
Who is the enemy, the islamic republic or an nitv?
If I have rated Nitv as average among iranian TV:s from Los Angeles, then you should understand i consider it as a compatriot with slightly different political ideas, I absolutely donīt see it as an enemy. I hope it will survive for those who like it.

Support NITV - The Main Iranian Opposition Communication Tool!

SMCCDI (Urgent Action)
Mar 5, 2005, 11:45

Dear Freedom Lovers, Dear friends of the Iranian people,

One of the main bridges of communication with Iran, which is the Los Angeles based "National Iranian TV" (NITV), has been forced to cut its programs for Iran due to financial problems.
NITV has also granted its airtime in the past to groups, such as, SMCCDI and thereby helped create a bridge between the opposition groups and the people of our nation who are struggling for liberty and a just system of government that has no place for theocrats or any religious political ideology associated with a future Iran.

For in this struggle we are engaged in, the leaders of the disreputable and wholly unpopular Islamic Republic regime are the terrorists in our people's midst, sponsoring it abroad, conducting it at home, and staining the honor of our nation with the blood of our countrymen, as well as, the blood of the innocent throughout the entire world.
At such time the end of the satellite programming of NITV will downgrade and delay what millions of Iranians and freedom lovers are seeking, which is nothing short of an end to this evil regime.

We ask from all people of good will to help out financially as able to do so, to support directly NITV as quickly as possible so it can resume its programming for Iran especially with the approach of key dates.

We call on the US Legislative body to consider proper measures to support this trusted and irreplaceable digital tool which is necessary in the freedom process of Iran.

These legitimate aspirations for liberty cannot be obtained in isolation or silence, and NITV is essential to the contact that we and other non-violent opposition groups have inside Iran.

With this line of communication re-opened, we can better defeat the deception tactics of the Islamic Republic regime, and better inform the people.

NITV's bank references are:
City National Bank
21800 Oxnard Street
Phone: +1 (818) 227-4300
Account # 022409840
Routing # 122016066

NITV's contact references are as follow:
21050 Irwin Street
+1 (818) 716-0000 Phone
+1 (818) 716-0023 Fax
http://www.nitv.tv/

Thank you for your consideration and support in this most urgent matter!

Millions of Iranians are looking for this light in the darkness of Iran!!
You're their only hope!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: