[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HAKKHA movement
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: HAKKHA movement Reply with quote

The HAKKHA movement has called for people to take to the streets on the 26th June. Other groups are saying that this is wrong and people should stay inside and boycott the elections. The fact is that the 26th is NOT election day. The 27th of June is election day. What is so difficult to understand about this? Why are these groups making such a confusion of this?

I support a total boycott of the Islamic Republic's s-elections and people should stay in on the day the elections are to take place in order to show the world media which will be present that the Iranian Nation does not recognize this occupational Islamic regime. Before and after this date people should take every opportunity to strike the final blow.

http://www.ahura.info/

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Rasker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, I understand from other sites that the 'pretend election day' is on the 17th, not the 27th. The SOSIRAN 70 MILLION ultimatum gIves the mullahs until the 16th to cede power and leave the country. The ultimatum calls for supporters of freedom to stay in their darkened homes from 6 p.m. to midnight from June 10th onward, and all day on June 17th, 'election' day. On June 18th the general strike and massive civil disobedience begins.

Btw I like that countdown clock on the ahura site. ['60 days, H hours, M Minutes to Liberation'] I'd like to stick that in my signature or icon, but right clicking the clock only takes me to another page with no obvious connection. Can anyone help me with that?
Pantea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the iri "elctions" are on 27 Khordad (=17th june)

Hakha movement has asked people to take over power on 26th Khordad (=16th june)

just a misunderstanding there!
Pasagarde

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although some will boycott this election I am optimistic that a good number of people will vote come June. Lets just hope our next leader takes us forward and opens dialogue with the West.

Koroush Kabir
Pantea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is Hakha movements warning to mullahs and their supporters:

http://www.ahura.info/payamha/Payam_7.pdf

be dar migam divar to goosh kon Laughing
irani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pasagarde wrote:
Although some will boycott this election I am optimistic that a good number of people will vote come June. Lets just hope our next leader takes us forward and opens dialogue with the West.

Didn't you say yourself that Iranians should boycott the selections?
So why aren't you?
Liberator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pasagarde wrote:

I can't wait to hear you filthy mollah supporters squeal once your masters have been crushed. That day will hit you sooner than you might think.

Pantea-jaan,

Thank you for clearing out the dates I seem to have confused the Persian dates with the western ones.

Ba Sepaas

Kian25

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boycott, boycutt and boycutt the elections is the only way. While on the subject, I think that decievers like Fatollah Ahoura Yazdi should also be boycotted. It's a mystery to me, how some people can actually support this joke of a human being.

Pasagarde: keep on dreaming bache akhoond Evil or Very Mad
FERDOSI
www.IDreamOfPersia.com
irani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Kian jan, Yazdi is also supporting a free Iran and he managed to get thousands in the street last year, don't you think it's better that his supporters also come to the streets on June rather than staying home?
Kian25

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

irani wrote:
But Kian jan, Yazdi is also supporting a free Iran and he managed to get thousands in the street last year, don't you think it's better that his supporters also come to the streets on June rather than staying home?

Dear Irani
I respect your point of view. But Hakha is not the only one supporting freedom for Iran, Some people are trying to sell freedom, and that goes for most of the LA based tv-stations. Fatollah may have succised to get people out on the streets with a promiss that he is going to join them, but we know that he decieved them all. Sad part is that he did not have the curtsy to stop there. This man is an schitso-opportunist. After the Iran vs Japan soccergame, he was thanking the people for listening to him and rioting after the game, this is just one example, the man is just plain pathetic.

Any day that the people decides to come out for puting an end to the monkey regime is a good day. But if thats not going to happen, so the election day must be boycotted. It had a good effect last time, through the eyes of world media ( except BBC-news offcourse ). I dont see how it's going to be different this time.

Bedrod
FERDOSI
www.IDreamOfPersia.com

Last edited by Kian25 on Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Liberator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kian25 wrote:
Boycott, boycutt and boycutt the elections is the only way. While on the subject, I think that decievers like Fatollah Ahoura Yazdi should also be boycotted. It's a mystery to me, how some people can actually support this joke of a human being.

Pasagarde: keep on dreaming bache akhoond Evil or Very Mad

Kian-jaan,

I agree with boycotting the elections fully. What Dr Yazdi is calling for is for people to take to the streets on the day before the elections. I see no problem with that as long as the streets are abandoned on the day of the election or that a revolution is taking place!

We all know that Dr Yazdi did not go to Iran on the last date that he announced. For whatever reason that he had, Iranians should not be looking for a saviour. Maybe Dr Yazdi's purpose was to get Iranians "pumped up" and for a show of strength. His coming was just symbolic, the idea that hundreds of thosuands if not millions would come out is the issue.

Maybe i'm not too aware or even naive but he doesn't talk about anything but Good Words, Good Deeds, Good Thoughts? Time will tell whether Dr Yazdi indeed has good intentions for Iran or not.

Ba Sepaas

Kian25

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Liberator:
I somehow agree with you. I watched the so called press releases weeks before his historical date of return, and frankly I did not believe a word, all I saw was an campagne to boot viewernumbers for rang-a-rang. But one must be an very sick individual if he is trying to sell the same package to the people over and over again. I believe Hakha is hurting the opposition more than helping it.

By the way have you seen rang-a rangs new candidate, his name is Kamran Atabaki. This one surtainly takes the first price out of all the out of job opportunists with no history whom sees the moment and tryes to fool the people.

Bedrod va payande bashid
FERDOSI
www.IDreamOfPersia.com
Liberator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kian-jaan,

Thank you for the reply.

The package which you refer to, I believe, is not Dr Yazdi coming to Iran but the package is awakening and instilling power in the people - to make the people FEEL that they CAN and that they MUST. I believe the whole HAKKHA movements is a "spiritual movement" aimed at awakening Iranians from within by giving them spiritual strength - hence the Zoroastrian ideals of "Good Words, Good Deeds, Good Thoughts".

I don't know if i'm right or wrong about this but when people ATTACK Dr Yazdi I think it is hurting the opposition, creating dis-unity, and leading to distraction from the main cause.

As for the whole satellite tv issues (rang a rang or whatever) I am not familiar with their internal affaires, personalities etc since I do not receive any of them. But from what i've learned from others on Mr Davar is that he is a businessman who is willing to give time on his TV for anyone, i've also heard that he has some muslim clergyman buying airtime nowadays and that he charges more for that filths airtime.

Shaad o Pirooz Basheed!

Ba Sepaas

P.S. Do you know on what date Tondar 1 will be executed (western date pls if you know)?

Pasagarde

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

irani wrote:
Pasagarde wrote:

Didn't you say yourself that Iranians should boycott the selections?
So why aren't you?

I have never made such claim. In fact I myself will go to Iran during that week just to vote. It is a vital part of every Iranian's duty to select his/her president, and I will rightfully do so.

Koroush Kabir
Kian25

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Liberator

Happy to reply.

I believe Yazdi started out allright and gave good spiritual guidance when it was most needed, but his credibility is shattered in my eyed, not only for him not returning to Iran, but for the statements he made after. But I hope I'm wrong to. If he means well, then all the power to him and his followers.

Regarding rang-a-rang, I have no problem with Mr Davar, but if you watch Kamran Atabaki for just a minut, you'll know what I mean.

There's no date set for Tondar 1, it still is something of a hush hush situation, but I assure you, the five stages will be succesfull.

Bedrod va payande bashid
FERDOSI
www.IDreamOfPersia.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: