[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MEK... A Terrorist Stalinist Organization with fake agenda
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: MEK... A Terrorist Stalinist Organization with fake agenda Reply with quote

MEK a world known terrorist group has launched its agenda to gain support among western diplomats.

I would like to have your ideas over here and see how we can face this terrorist group which has its own fake agenda.

And God forbids if they ever take any sort of power in Iran... They will execute every one of us just like Paul Pot of Cambodia executed every body with Glasses and a book in hand.

There is one thing worse than Mullahs and it is MEK.
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Martin

Welcome to the board.
If you listened to his majesty Shahanshah Reza Shah II:s press conferance in Paris, a foreign reporter asked his imperial majesty Reza Pahlavi king of the kings about his opinion on Mojahedin. Shahanshah answered that any group not following democratic principles canno“t be count as part of the opposion and added that Mojahedin has a very dark history. Shahanshah said that Mojahedin helped Saddam during the Iran-Iraq war and said he don“t believe the Iranian people has forgot this nor will forgive them.

Long live his imperial majesty Shahanshah Reza Shah II

You can listen to the press conferance broadcasted over several satellites to Iran on http://www.rezapahlavi.org/audiovideo/rp-eu-us60205.html

The reporters were French, English, American and Iranian, Zia Atabay, a great patriot and the head of NITV had travelled all the way to Paris to atend his majesty“s press conferance. May god bless Zia Atabay.

Furthermore Reza Shah II this time said that he believes a parlamentary monarchy is the best system for Iran and made comparisions with Spain. He said the most developed countries in Europe are the parlamentary monarchies and said a monarchy is not about going back in time but a modern system of government in line with iranian history, culture and pride.

http://www.rezapahlavi.org/audiovideo/rp-eu-us60205.html

Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you my dear friend.

I respect what Crown prince Reza Pahlavi believes and does.

But the problem is that these terrorists are bunch of ba$tar%s who do whatever necessary to harm the future of Iran.

Beware of them and spread the word about these traitors.
blank

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What we must do is to have a "work camp", and gather all the terrorists and ragheads that harmed Iran, including MKOs and put them in the work camp and try to de-program, their brain-washed mind. All the terrorists that have harmed Iran like Rajavi & Rafsanjani they used to be in jail during the Shah's regime. All those idiots that were shouting all the "political prisoners should be free" now are eating their word. Bunch of mass murderers like Rafsanjani et.el were freed and the idiot Rajavi and his charlatan wife.....now they want to f...k Iran again.
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They must dream on to harm Iran.

I will fight MEK if they ever try to get back to Iran in any way.
Saman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Martin. Welcome to this board.
I fully agree with your stance on MEK. They are nothing but a buch of traitors and terrorists. May they never have any kind of influence on future Iranian politics.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

I knew that Iranian people hate them a lot.

But lets spread the word and stop the US government from using/supporting them to harm the country!
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: MEK... A Terrorist Stalinist Organization with fake agen Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
MEK blah blah blah....

Yo! Martin boy,

THERE'S NO FORCE WORSE THAN MULLHS. OK? GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD.

A GREAT NUMBER OF MEK SUPPORTERS (actually almost all of them) ARE DECENT PATRIOTIC IRANIANS FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHTS & FREEDOM, AND I WONT ALLOW THE LIKES OF YOU SICK TWISTED, TWO FACE SPIES TO SMEAR THEIR FIGHTS AGAINST MULLAHS LIKE THAT.

YOU HEAR ME?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AGAINST AYATOLLAHS SO FAR?

TRUE, THE LEADERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AGENTS AND THUGS OF FOREIGN POWERS, BUT SO ARE THE AYATOLLAHS, AND MAJORITY OF OUR SO CALLED OPPOSITION - ESPECIALLY TOODEH & AKSAIAT BUNCH!

SO YOU BETTER LEARN THAT THE SUPPORTERS OF ANY GROUP ARE DIFF. THAN THE GROUP LEADERS. THIS GOES FOR ALL THE OPPOSITION GROUPS!

SUPPORTERS ARE ALL PART OF THE NATION: THE PEOPLE OF IRAN!

(you probably know all that, you son of a dirty mullah) but here goes the rest of it anyways:

UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE MANY TRATORS AMONGST THE NATION, AND THE MOST BASTERDS OF THESE TRATORS (MOST VISCIOUT AND RUTHLESS IN POLITICS, WITH LEAST AMOUNT OF NATIONALISM & COMPASSION & HIGHEST DEGREE OF GREED) HAVE BEEN RECRUITED BY WESTERN POWERS ( Russia/ EU / U.S.) TO PUSH THEIR POLICIES FORWARD AND KEEP IRAN DEPENDENT FOREVER. PART OF THE RECRUITERS FORMED POLITICAL PARTIES AND MOVEMENTS!
LIKE 'MOJAHEDIN'. SAME AS MOJAHEDIN IN AFGHANISTAN. OR TALIBAN OR ANY OTHER GROUP IN MIDDLE EAST INCLUDING HAMAS, HIZBOLLAH, JIHAD, ETC, ETC.(ALMOST 99.9%!).

NOW, WHILE HIZBOLLAH AND HAMAS, ETC WERE THE MOST FASCIST GROUPS RECRUITED BY THE RIGHT WING, TOODEH AND AKSARIAT ARE AMONGST THE DEADLIEST AND MOST VISCIOUS LEFT WING RECRUITERS WHICH NOT ONLY ASSISTED KHOMEINI INTO POWER JUST LIKE MOJAHEDIN, BUT TOOK PLACE IN THEIR MASSACRE AGAINST OTHER GROUPS HAND IN HAND WITH HEZBOLLAH!

TOODEH & AKSARIAT & HEZBOLLAH & AYATOLLAHS ARE THE MAIN TERRORIST GROUPS IF YOU ASK ME!

GROUPS LIKE MOJAHEDIN (THE BODY NOT THE HEAD) STAYED THE MOST LOYAL TO THEIR CAUSE AGAINST THE AYATOLLAHS, AND HAD GIVEN MOST CASUALTIES AS WELL. IN PART FOR THE LEADER'S CONTINUAL BETRAYAL. BUT NOT THE MEMBERS!

TENS OF THOUSANDS OF THE BEST YOUTH OF IRAN, SOME OF THEM HIGHLY EDUCATED, ALL OF THEM IN LOVE WITH THEIR COUNTRY AND FREEDOM, WERE EXECUTED BY AYATOLLAH KHOMEINI, BUT LET'S ALSO REMEMBER THAT MOST OF THEM WERE TURNED IN BY TOODEH & AKSARIAT SPIES!

I'M NOT GOING TO STAND BY AND WATCH SOMEONE WHO COULD BE AN AKSARIATI OR TOODEH, TO WALK ALL OVER MOJAHEDIN SUPPORTERS!

SAY ALL YOU WANT ABOUT THEIR LEADERS, BUT DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ANY MOJAHED, YOU DIRTY LITTLE SCUM.

HAVEN'T YOU GUYS KILLED ENOUGH OF THEM IN MULLAHS PRISONS?

HEAVEN FORBID IF YOU'RE ONE OF THEM DIRTY TOODEHI OR AKSARIAT PIGS WHO PUT A BULLET INTO MY MOJAHED FRIEND'S HEAD....

WE WILL RIP YOU INTO PIECES, JUST WATCH IT BOY!
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY MARTIN,

DO YOU FEEL LIKE SHOOTING SOMEONE WHEN YOU HEAR :

**** LENIN !

Laughing

**** YOU ! PSYCHO -LEFTIST - TERRORSIT - PIG.
blank

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you explain mko khaharan e zainab with the red scarf showing their allegiance to the communism and islam rather than Iran. If they are setting themselves on fire to get their charlatan Maryam out of jail..that is what I call a crazy brain-washed islamo/commi...that's what they are if you want to sugercoat their belief it is up to you, but most of us won't be fooled...their whole brain-washed cult in Iraq attacking their own country Iran......and you don't need to use a foul language toward Martin....I haven't seen any indication that he is a lefty......
Rasker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, wouldn't a Mek follower be more likely to shoot someone who said that about Lenin?
blank

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rasker wrote:
Actually, wouldn't a Mek follower be more likely to shoot someone who said that about Lenin?

Who said what about Lenin?
Rasker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberty Now ! wrote:
DO YOU FEEL LIKE SHOOTING SOMEONE WHEN YOU HEAR :

**** LENIN !

Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and you don't need to use a foul language toward Martin....I haven't seen any indication that he is a lefty......

I agree. Wrong to use bad words against someone who seems to support H.M and a parlamentary monarchy.
Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MEK blah blah blah....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: