[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Question for those living outside Iran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: A Question for those living outside Iran Reply with quote

If they said that you can live in iran for the rest of your life, what would you want the goverment to do for you to be able to accept it? whats your expectations from them? in other words, i want to know what is it thats stopping you from living (studying, working,...) in iran right now? btw, just keep the akhoonds out of this, we all know they're the main problem but please just share your other ideas.

Movafagh bashid
Parvaneh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: A Question for those living outside Iran Reply with quote

Shahriar wrote:
If they said that you can live in iran for the rest of your life, what would you want the goverment to do for you to be able to accept it? whats your expectations from them? in other words, i want to know what is it thats stopping you from living (studying, working,...) in iran right now? btw, just keep the akhoonds out of this, we all know they're the main problem but please just share your other ideas.

Movafagh bashid

As you have said, the akhoonds are the main problem. Everything is linkedt o their policy.

You just cannot live, study and work with them rulling the country.
Saman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: A Question for those living outside Iran Reply with quote

Parvaneh wrote:
Shahriar wrote:

Movafagh bashid

As you have said, the akhoonds are the main problem. Everything is linkedt o their policy.

You just cannot live, study and work with them rulling the country.

That is so very true
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bizarrely enough, some people who have gotten out of Iran legally, like some students I know, are counting days to go back to Iran, saying they feel much more comfortable
what you said is an exaggeration,many people can live fine...
Saman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shahriar wrote:
bizarrely enough, some people who have gotten out of Iran legally, like some students I know, are counting days to go back to Iran, saying they feel much more comfortable
what you said is an exaggeration,many people can live fine...

Unless you have the money of course not. These students must come from a very wealthy family. "Ordinary" Iranians however, do not how the same opportunities. What you say is an exaggeration, because it does not apply to the vast majority.

Even though one longs for ones native country, does not mean that life there is careless. Why do we have millions of Iranians living abroad Shahriar, including you?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
blank

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just met couple of young men that have family in the US and were able to get out of Iran, they both told me they will never go back I guess too many painful memories.
IIRF

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shahriar : "what you said is an exaggeration,many people can live fine..."

Dear Compatriot,

How was his comment an exaggeration? Do you actually know the real situation inside Iran? There is a reason why the young population is turning to drugs and what not... they are trying to forget about their problems. There are many other reasons that I can go into of why it is so hard to sustain a progressive life under the Islamic Regime. Maybe you should do some reserach yourself and stop being brainwashed by your idol and his Hakha Movement who has not only made more enemies with other parties who have devoted themselves to free Iran but also isolated himself from the other Iranians who are trying to help Iran. The main reason of why Iranians are outside of Iran is because of the Islamic Regime.. they have ruined everything in Iran from education (of which they brainwash kids into following the arab fanatics) to the economy.

Does that answer your question?

www.imperialforces.org
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:05 am    Post subject: ayatollahs out! Reply with quote

the main problem is the current regime.

I don't expect OTHERS - like some marsians or aliens- to go there and fix things so I can move back in peace and comfort, live happily ever after and then turn against a decent Monarch and REVOLT again !!! NOPE!

Once the regime is gone, it's every citizen's DUTY to their country to go there and start making changes for the better!

Infact I think we should make it a disadvantage to those who want to come to a ready made situation! those are more likely the same ones who delayed the freedom movement in the first place, if you ask me.

those who only think of their own family, home, comfort, and well-being, without any regards for their country, should face some kind of punishment -to some degree- just enough to shake their selfish brains and creat some sense of compatiotship into them.

Otherwise, we'll run into the same problem all over again!

what I want to change, and willing to fight for once Iran is free, is the backward male-chuvinistic attitude that ayatollahs revived. women's rights are extremely important for me, and I bet it's the same for most of the young generation. Islamic attitudes must end right there and then, or else, we'll shove it down their thoats so that they'll never, even think of it agian! we will force the lawmakers to back us up. watch us! prison cells are gonna be filled with men who disrespect women. what heaven. kidding.

another important issue, in my opinion, is the revival of Persian Culture, worldview and attitudes. including ceremonies, and other related issues.

we need a cultural revolution. and it's already on the way. much has been accomplished so far, and the young generation is well on its way to return to their Persian roots.

drug Addiction, maybe one of the easiest things to fix, actually! all it takes is some regulations and treatments, same as they put in place during the late Shah of Iran.
if you can get the male dominant society to abandon it's Addiction to male-chuvinism (and I mean both men & women), now that's quite an accomplishment!

democracy and TRANSPARENCY both in political and ECONOMIC sense should also be a main focus. that'll creat new jobs automatically. creat an open, equal society, and the rest will follow.

we'll rebuild you again, my dear Iran...from scratch.

Iran will rise from its ashes, once again.

let's make sure, we bild a strong enough foundation, to last a thousand generations: by eliminating backwardness, and trators alltogether!
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Rafsanjani Campaign in Activist Chat lol Reply with quote

dear Shahriar,

This is the exact same line of work that Rafsanjani Campaign is following.

so I must add to my answer:

We will go back: either when Rafi- Jani is burried alive,

or to burry him alive

Laughing
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TA E.S.L.A.M KAFAN NASHAVAD

IN VATAN VATAN NASHAVAD !

. . .

IRAN WONT RISE UP FROM THE ASHES, LONG AS THE SATANIC CULT IS ALIVE! Evil or Very Mad
blank

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean satanic cult of islam...I assume.
Jean-Marie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shahriar,

Your question is quite interesting to study.

To sum up, how do we imagine the Iran of tomorrow without an Islamic Republic?

To be honest, all these years we have been spending in exile did brought us the richness of other cultures and for some of us lots of wealth. Now, are we going to invest our money and our brain in the Iran of tomorrow?

Some of us will do, some others won't, and will stay in their country of adoption and live their own life, which is not a treason, but a choice we must accept.
Dīrī

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either most you people have failed to answer the question - or I have misinterpreted it - but in any case this is mine...

I wouldn't go back for a permanent stay unless:

a) The regime fell.
b) The regime gave Aria a federal structure so that the different peoples are given self-determination and regional autonomy.
c) A country decided to attack Aria by military force. (So I could dance on Khomeinis grave and the Mullahs corpses)
d) Kurds made an effort to do an uprising and got some sort of regional power.
e) An amnesty was given to people who returned. (We were after all being prosecuted and on their wanted-dead-list)
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remove Hakha clown picture from your profile then you might be heard!

Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: