[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kurdistan - Land of the Kurd
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dîrî

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides... That map is not viable anymore... because today Kurds do not constitute a majority in those areas - today THIS map is the right map - and no Kurds have NEVER migrated from North to SOuth Wink Kurds have always migrated from South to North West--- Hence the de-Kurdification of Kurds in these OLD Kurdish areas - such as Shahre Kord...

But here is a map that can be relied upon Wink (the map you found is ONE in a million - Kurds live WAY south from that!)

These are the boundaries we once had... Now that time is gone!

Martin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not a place for separatist movements propaganda

Iran should be run as a federal state in the future but Arabs, Kurds and Turks and Persian should understand that Iran is their final place to live.
Dîrî

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey - You can't tell me what I can't or can say - As long as I don't offend anybody spesific I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT - AND I HAVEN*T BROKEN THE CODE Wink MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO READ IT Very Happy
Dîrî

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.kurdistanica.com/english/index.html

WWW.KURDISTANICA.COM GO figure about KURDS! There you can read about ANYTHING YOU WANT REGARDING KURDS... A Factual site...
Dîrî

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know what??? Sasanian Kings were all Kurdish... Very Happy

Erde Shîr
Erde Wan
Ê Nû Shêr Wan
Ez Dam Girtin
Dîrî

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And DID you know that CYRUS' mother was Kurdish Princes? Cyrus was forcasted a great future by the wisemen - and the Kurdish Princeses father had to "kill" him -he didn't want THAT to happen... anyway - Cyrus was given to some goatherders (a couple) to kill... they took the gold and didn't kill Cyrus Very Happy AND so started the Persian empire... And at its fall - the Kurds took power again - as Sasanians... and then later once mroe Kurds had power - through Qromeh Dynasty....
Rasker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I respectfully submit that the main task on the minds of most of us in this forum is freedom for Iran in all the people inside Iran, including the Iranians who are also Kurds. Diri, if you truly oppose the mullahs and want freedom for Iranian Kurds, you will realize that all other questions must cede priority to overthrow of the mullahs. If, however, you are a troll sent by the mullahs, just keep talking, but I'd recommend to folks here to ignore his posts and not waste any time or energy reading or replying to them.
Dîrî

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEEE - How considerate fo you Very Happy

OF COURSE I AM AGAINST THOSE DAMN MULLAHS! MAY GOD PUNISH THEM FOR THEIR ABUSE OF THE TERM "IN THE NAME OF ISLAM & GOD"...

But - yes - FIRST THINGS FIRST... Wink KICK THE MULLAHS AND THEN WE CAN FREE KURDISTAN Wink
Martin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAY NO TO SEPARATISTS NOW
Azadeh_55

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Anyway... Kurds have only had contact with Iranians the last 2000 years...

Question Where were the Kurds before that? Where were non-Kurds before that?

Quote:
And DID you know that CYRUS' mother was Kurdish Princes?... AND so started the Persian empire...

Cyrus lived 2500 years ago, smartypants... Per you claim, kurds had no contacts with Iranians for another 500 years. Rolling Eyes
Dîrî

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey... don't be silly... I was just giving you a round number to chew on Wink

And as for your comment:

Quote:
Where were the Kurds before that? Where were non-Kurds before that?

That is the wrong question darling... the question is - where were Arians before that?

Tha answer is clear and accepted by ALL historians and history books... Arians came from East Asia - the Kurds - They have been there since EVER... Wink

Arian tribes came and settled in Iran ca 600 years BC... So they brought with them their color and culture... And it is widely discussed WHEN Cyrus - Xurûsh, acttually came to power Wink

And when you finally liberate that country of yours - I suggest you change your alphabet to Latin script--- FOR A THOUSAND REASONS... And don't come and say that you WANNA keep your ARABIC script...
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Diri... You got your Poll result. I'd suggest you should stop spamming over here, ok?

SAY NO TO SEPARATISTS NOW
Dîrî

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Dîrî

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the real deal Wink

And we willstand united together against common enemies...
patriot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well......

First of all, I have to say that the most of Kurdish cannot speak English or even understand it!

Secondly: I have already let a fellow Kurdish friend of mine see this feedback in case of Kurdish Crises,

And do you know what was his reaction?
Well he said angrily: How do dare a Kurdish Iraqi interfere into the problem of our homeland?

And one more time again, I met another Kurdish man and he said: the Kurds were truelly happy with the ruling of Pahlavi because during the reigne of Pahlavi, the government of Pahlavi had banned slaving laws and brought back with this, the respect for our labour and farmer society in Kurdestan of Iran! and the residents were truelly happy!

thirdly: Iraq, syria,Turkey,Pakistan and so far were once a part of Iran Empire and as a result.....as once a Kurdish leader said: all these regions must return to Irane Shahanshahi.....

Fourthly: I know that Iraqies, especially Kurdish Iraqies used to be green jelouse with Kurdish Iranians during the Pahlavi ruling Iran
As I remember once a Kurdish Iraqie told me this in persian:Ma dar an zaman dar Iraq boodim va negah mikardim be Iran va mididim ke Iranian va Kurdhaye Iran che ghadr khosh hastand va ma be khoshi anha hasrat mikhordim!

Kermanshahan and Kurdestan of Iran belong forever to Iran ,vecause this is the land of our history in which connected us to Bistoun of Sasanian and the love of Farhad for shirin.

Javid Reza shah II
Payandeh Iran

http://groups.yahoo.Com/group/shahineazadi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: