[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hezbollahis & Shahollahis!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IPC belongs to MKO/NCRI terrorists?
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viva SHAH's Thugs though!
Kian25

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IPC belongs in the garbage, It's beyond believe, how some total idiots like that Dr X, can call themselfs freedomfighters. Makes one feel a shame on behalf of them.
FERDOSI
www.IDreamOfPersia.com
blank

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Admin:
IPC has started a smear campaign full of lies and deception towards SMCCDI and others icluding all monarchists. Their offensive langauage towards all of us is despicable. Their so called 'webmistress' Katayoon Razmjoo, calls monrachists "thugs & cockroaches that need to be eliminated".
I respectfully request that you bann IPC from your site.
Thank you.
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IPC works for the mullahs and MKO
blank

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Katyoon's response to X in quoting her, I guess she is flattered by that.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IPC Office:

Quote:
"Cockroaches must be exterminated before they become an Infestation Problem."
(Catayoun Razmjou)

Now you are quoting me! I'm blushed!

Thank you for your hard work & keep up the good work.

CR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are there too many insults and fights among Iranian groups?
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blank wrote:

Dear Admin:
IPC has started a smear campaign full of lies and deception towards SMCCDI and others icluding all monarchists. Their offensive langauage towards all of us is despicable. Their so called 'webmistress' Katayoon Razmjoo, calls monrachists "thugs & cockroaches that need to be eliminated".
I respectfully request that you bann IPC from your site.
Thank you.

Insults to SMCCDI, Monarchists and MKO are not welcomed here.
There is a difference between constructive discussion and insults.
If IPC don't stop dirty game and remove all the insults, please let us know.

Our enemy is the Islamic regime and our goal Freedom, Free Society and Secular Democracy no diversion is acceptable.
9karevatan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how the hell can IPC work for mullahs and NCRI at the same time

ur ridiculous

NCRI have their own 24 hour channel on telstar 5 12 and hotbird inside iran and 4-5 different websites

why in the world wud they need to be on ther

plus they lost 120,000 fighters to mullahs

why wud they be in the same group as them

u are so ridiculous
and ur ignorance is very pathetic

i think its cuz u arent persian and u are trying to have sumthing to do with us!!!!
mikhanam
payande baadi IRANam!!!!!!!
IPC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Cyrus & Activist Chat:

What happened to the original post?
You have deleted the original post!
Now Iranians know how "Activist Chat" Operates about Freedom of Speech. Thanks for showing your true fact. People of Iran must know about the nature of Dictatorship and supporters of Dictatorship in any clothing including "Constitutionalists". Why don't you come out & straight ban IPC from Activist Chat? Thats how Monarchists do it, be a good Monarchist! Do what Pirouznia did, show your Petty Dictatorial Nature, the typical Monaercist. You are not "Constitutionalists", but you are "Monarchists", lined up with Pirouznia. Resign from calling yoursleves Iranian Opposition. We will do our best to unveil all dictatorial faces including Hezbollah & Shahollah.

Quote:
"Insults to SMCCDI, Monarchists and MKO are not welcomed here.
There is a difference between constructive discussion and insults.
If IPC don't stop dirty game and remove all the insults, please let us know."

Is this an ultimatum? Who are you to give ultimatum to IPC? We taught you Freedom of Speech. Forums such as yours did not exist when the Freedom of Speech Movement started by IPC. you are too small to give ultimatums to Ms. Razmjou or Dr. X. Way too small. this sounds so typical of Monarchists to shut everyone else up. You had your chance before 1979, & it resulted in IRI. True Constitutionalists don't shut people up. True Constitutionalists are IPC Constitutionalist members.

Quote:
"Our enemy is the Islamic regime and our goal Freedom, Free Society and Secular Democracy no diversion is acceptable."

No, our goal is to make sure we do not replace IRI with a Absolutist Dictatorship of a Monarchist nature. Either you are Democratic or Undemocratic. That's the question?

IPC will remain the sole tribune for Freedom of Speech for "All".
(Catayoun Razmjou)

You can shut some of the people, some of the times,
You can shut some of the people, all of the times,
You can shut all of the people, some of the times,
But you can never shut all of the people, all of the times!

(Dr. X)

After this statement, knowing, you will scoop as low as Pirouznia to block freedom of speech, it is best to give you one more chance to redeem yourselves, before we cut all communication with you. Thanks for showing your true face to Iranians.

Regards,
IPC Office
blank

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X if you are that ignorant, that cannot differenciate between an absolute monarchy and a secular democratic constitutional monarchy, like Japan and Europe....then go ahead help the ragheads by attacking all of their opponents, as you have been doing all along. Have you heard of "Oghdehi" well that's a perfect description of you...I will no longer waste my time on you.

Last edited by blank on Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IPC wrote:
To Cyrus & Activist Chat:

What happened to the original post?
You have deleted the original post!
Now Iranians know how "Activist Chat" Operates about Freedom of
IPC Office

Removed, because your post here was insulting Pirouznia ....., and this is against our policy to allow insults against any fellow freedom-loving Iranian and Non Iranain person.

IPC has its own Web site and is FREE to say what they want to say in their own web site but not here, in here we are not allowing ActivistChat members to insult each other.

ActivistChat respect all those organizations and individuals who believe in the following 5 Articles (same 5 as ratified by the IOCC) or any opposition group including MEK as long as they are working within the following framework:
1. Territorial integrity and national sovereignty of Iran, and acceptance of the Shir-o-Khorshid flag as the Iranian national flag; 2. Complete separation of religion from the State; 3. Acceptance of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights 4. Free, open and democratic referendum to elect the type of the new Government of Iran in the post-IRI era 5. Minimum standard of living for all citizens of Iran and equal opportunity for all citizens to benefit from.

Quote:
Is this an ultimatum?

If you continue causing problem here, we will disable your account.
You have your own web site why are you posting your insults to our fellow ActivistChat members here?
If you can not respect our rights here, please don't post here.
We are not interested in any political dirty games. We have too much to do.
If you don't want to be ActivistChat Member please let me know I will disable your account.
IPC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyrus:

Years ago, when you people started Activist Chat, you used to heavily advertise for it in IPC Club, you also used to openly post your opinions in IPC Club. We also advertised for you & your new born site in the old IPC Website (before Hezbollah took it off the net). No one stopped your freedom of speech. Soon, the New IPC Website will be on the net. It will be the most trafficed Iranian political site in the world. We hold no animosity against those who done us wrong. We will continue linking your site in the political directory of the future site. We will advertise for every opposition group, despite their ideology. Our site maybe off the net now, but it will be back on the net. We do not need Opposition Groups but "All" opposition groups need us for Free Advertisement, that includes you.

You are not the first Iranian & will not be the last Iranian whom we helped to grow, & they bit our hands off! Drink the wine & break the glass is an Iranian habit.

26 years ago people of Iran said No to Monarchist Dictatorship.
Soon, people of Iran will say No to Islamist Dictatorship.
Iran of tomorrow will be a Democracy.

The only place, you people, can revive the Monarchist Dictatorship, is in your little cyber forums.

If you are not part of the solution, they you are part of the problem. You shown your true face. You have chosen cheering for Dictatorship & against forces of Freedom. Look at yourself in the mirror & see if you recognize yourself? Now you give ultimatums to IPC!

We will gladly stop posting here & leave you alone in your small corner on cyber space, where you keep Monarchist Dictatorship alive. Now as a typical Monarchist, delete the posts & ban us.

This will the final post of IPC Office in this Dictatorial Forum, made to block the Freedom of Speech.

IPC Office
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IPC wrote:
Cyrus:

Years ago, when you people started Activist Chat, you used to heavily advertise for it in IPC Club, you also used to openly post your opinions in IPC Club. We also advertised for you & your new born site in the old IPC Website (before Hezbollah took it off the net). No one stopped your freedom of speech. Soon, the New IPC Website will be on the net. It will be the most trafficed Iranian political site in the world. We hold no animosity against those who done us wrong. We will continue linking your site in the political directory of the future site. We will advertise for every opposition group, despite their ideology. Our site maybe off the net now, but it will be back on the net. We do not need Opposition Groups but "All" opposition groups need us for Free Advertisement, that includes you.

You are not the first Iranian & will not be the last Iranian whom we helped to grow, & they bit our hands off! Drink the wine & break the glass is an Iranian habit.

The only place, you people, can revive the Monarchist Dictatorship, is in your little cyber forums.

If you are not part of the solution, they you are part of the problem. You shown your true face. You have chosen cheering for Dictatorship & against forces of Freedom. Look at yourself in the mirror & see if you recognize yourself? Now you give ultimatums to IPC!

We will gladly stop posting here & leave you alone in your small corner on cyber space, where you keep Monarchist Dictatorship alive. Now as a typical Monarchist, delete the posts & ban us.

This will the final post of IPC Office in this Dictatorial Forum, made to block the Freedom of Speech.

IPC Office

Quote:
Years ago, when you people started Activist Chat, you used to heavily advertise for it in IPC Club,

I have not advertised on IPC however some activistchat members might have done in the past Which I am not aware of it . If this is the case, I would like to thank you and please let me know what can I do for IPC?

No one stopped your freedom of speech.

I am sorry to hear that IPC attacked.
What I asked IPC, not to insult other oppositions here, there is a difference between constructive criticism with facts and insults.

There is a difference between freedom of speech and insulting other opposition groups. We have not stopped your freedom of speech. If you consider insulting SMCCDI and other opposition groups here as freedom of speech then I asked IPC not to post here use your own web site for your attack and insults. Because ActivistChat is working for Unity of all oppositions.

Quote:

Iran of tomorrow must be a Secular Democracy and Iranian people should decide via
Free, open and democratic referendum to elect the type of the new Government of Iran in the post-IRI era

We believe in the following Principles::
1. Freedom of thought, speech, belief and expression of opinion
2. Freedom of all political parties, assembly, syndications, peaceful demonstrations, and strikes
3. Freedom of press and media
4. Freedom of personal preferences and private beliefs and affairs, including religion
5. No political prisoners in Iran
6. Equal treatment of all people regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, language, race, color, and social, economic or political status
7. Territorial integrity and national sovereignty of Iran and relationship with all foreign states based on mutual interests
8. Complete separation of religion from the State
9. Free, open and democratic referendum to elect the type of the new Government of Iran in the post-IRI era
10. Minimum standard of life for all citizens of Iran and equal opportunity for all citizens to benefit from country’s national wealth.
We believe in the following two forms of government for Iran in the post-IRI era: Republic or Parliamentary Monarchy:
Republic
A form of government where the President of the Republic is elected by an absolute majority of the electorate votes, for a reasonable term such as 4-5 years.
The office of the President of the Republic (for example President and/or Vice President and/or Prime Minister) would have the executive power and would see that the Constitution is observed and ensure the proper functioning of the public authorities and the continuity of the State. The office of the President of the Republic would also be the guarantor of national independence, territorial integrity and observance of treaties, and would direct the operation of the Government and ensure the implementation of legislation.
Parliamentary Monarchy
A form of government established under a constitutional system which acknowledges a hereditary or elected monarch as head of state, combined with a representative parliamentary democracy founded on total trust in the electorate.
Although the king or queen may be regarded as the government's symbolic head, it is the Prime Minister who actually governs the country as the chief member of the cabinet.
Is IPC agree with the above or not if you don’t please let me know what you don’t agree with ?

Quote:
where you keep Monarchist Dictatorship alive

You have made accusation without proof. Please give me one URL post by me which I have supported "Monarchist Dictatorship"

I am very busy and not very familiar with IPC, please educate me, is IPC Political Wing of MEK or not ?

Asking IPC not to insult other opposition groups in here, is it too much to ask?

Hope all oppositions with differnt views respect each other and treat each other properly not with anger and hatred. All angers must be focused towards IRI the source of all problems.
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree 100% with Blank, actually I wanted to comment this thread 2 weeks ago but was too busy then.
I also ask Cyrus to ban IPC from this board, the admin of smccdi has already banned this crazy individual IPC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: