[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr. Ledeen - Conflict within the Regime Power Structure!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rasker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Dr. Ledeen - Conflict within the Regime Power Structure! Reply with quote

FROM LILIT TO STEFFY TO DR. ZIN, RIGHT INTO DR. LEDEENS COLUMN!

Iran Votes, Again
By Dr. Michael Ledeen

What we’re seeing is a power struggle within the tyrannical elite.

http://www.nationalreview.com/ledeen/ledeen200506241725.asp

As I write — midday on Friday the 24th — Iranians are voting, and, as a week ago, anecdotal reports suggest a low turnout. There are also reports, from people in Tehran I have often found reliable, that a limited street war has broken out between armed guards from the Interior Ministry and people from the armed forces (probably Revolutionary Guards and the Quds forces, loyal to Ahmadinejad) and the Basij (the fanatical religious security units best known for beating, clubbing, and otherwise assaulting students, women, and anyone they don’t like at that moment). The interior-ministry guards are said to be blocking the others from voting, claiming they are preventing vote fraud.

This is kind of like the madam restricting entry to the bordello, claiming she is protecting the virtue of her employees. But there you have it.

The leading Farsi-language website, Gooya, reported widespread voter fraud shortly after the polls closed, and it is hard to doubt that. According to an Iranian blogger in Italy intriguingly named Lilit,
The site Peiknet received on June 18 an anonymous letter from a 27-year-old Basiji who declared that he voted 11 times, with 8 fake Identity cards, because the supreme Leader wanted him to do so. It is an order of war, it changes the field of battle, the leader says. It is called Operation Nasr, he said in the letter, "islam is in danger and it is necessary to save it by any means"
! Let us forget it, I can do nothing ...
(Thanks to the indispensable Gary Metz at www.regimechangeiran.com)

As usual, it is very difficult to comprehend what is happening from the leading media, and the regime is filtering Internet servers and warning citizens not to send text messages with political content to one another, so even the bloggers are restricted. Most of the Iranians I have spoken with during the last week — many of whom, remember, expected Moein to be in the runoff, and Moein has vanished from the political horizon — think Ahmadinejad will win, but the report about the Interior Ministry guards suggests that there is at least some resistance to that outcome, since they are blocking Ahmadinejad’s supporters. And it isn’t because they think, as Reuters amazingly claimed, that Ahmadinejad is the "secular candidate." Indeed, he’s the ultimate Islamofascist.

I don’t know who will win, and it may well be that nobody knows. Iran today reminds me very much of the death struggle between Hitler and the SA, the brown-shirted thugs who led the Nazi "revolution." At a certain point Hitler knew they were a potential threat to his rule, and they were violently purged. Supreme Leader Khamenei, the Islamic Republic’s Fuhrer, faces two possible outcomes: If Rafsanjani wins, he will have a certain amount of independence because of his vast wealth (accumulated in tandem with Khamenei) and his corrupt network of cronies and clients. If Ahmadinejad wins, he will have a certain amount of independence because of the support of the most fanatical killers in Iran, those from the Basij, the Revolutionary Guards, and the Quds Force, from which Ahmadinejad emerged. Khamenei may well judge that Ahmadinijad is the greater threat, and he may have ordered that Rafsanjani be declared the winner.

Please keep two basic facts in mind as this melodrama unfolds: Neither Rafsanjani nor Ahmadinejad has any intention of altering the basic structure of the Islamic Republic, nor of "liberalizing" Iranian society (the Reich was not notably more "moderate" after Hitler crushed the SA, was it?). Both are known murderers; one way of evaluating the outcome of today’s events is that the next Iranian president will be wanted for murder either in two countries (Ahmadinejad — Austria and Germany) or in just one (Rafsanjani — Germany). This is not a fight over the future of the country; it’s a power struggle within the tyrannical elite.

From our national standpoint, the outcome doesn’t matter, because Iran will continue to be the world’s leading sponsor of terrorism (did you notice, by the way, that MSNBC’s website laconically reported that the "management" of al Qaeda went to Iran after the liberation of Afghanistan?), and will continue to give its full support to the terror war in Iraq. Our leaders will still be forced, one fine day, to confront the mullahs or retreat from Iraq; there is no escape from this grim choice.

Unless, of course, the Almighty, with his infinite sense of humor, has decided the time has come for the mullahs to blow themselves up instead of blowing up their neighbors. There is some chance that the power struggle might run out of control, and that the storm troopers on both ‘sides’ might start killing one another. The spat among the supreme and lesser leaders could get really ugly, and under those circumstances the Iranian people might decide that their moment had come — and, seeing the disorder among their oppressors, take to the streets themselves in numbers sufficient to dominate the situation.

Whatever happens, I will not be in Washington to watch it, nor will I be in contact with Iranians who are involved in it. I will be on safari for a couple of weeks, rewarding our youngest child for his outstanding accomplishments and graduation from high school, and being with him on a great adventure before he leaves us for college later this summer.

Godspeed, to us and the Iranians. Our destinies are intertwined, you know.

--------------------------

From http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freeandseculariran
post by Stephania LaPenna:

Below is the English translation of today's post by Iranian blogger Lilit - A female blogger who lives in Italy- I used Free Translation , but made a few corrections, as the translation was very bad . This is her analysis. I've to say that I'm more optimistic, but her frustration with the world media ignorance is based on real facts.

As always, I reccomend you to visit her website - It's in Italian, but you may leave her a comment in English or Persian.

http://www.lilit.ilcannocchiale.it/

<<The iran that rushes-

http://lilit.ilcannocchiale.it/?id_blogdoc=557346

Dear friends, how you may see I almost stopped writing, I do not know how to react in front of so much indifference on the part of the European media. Not because of the elections' outcome, but because of what might come next. In reality I don't care about the elections per sč. I did not vote, I never voted [when she was in Iran] and I will never vote as long as this regime is in power. I am sorry for the Iranian people who who cannot express themselves, nobody listens to us anymore. All Italian broadcasting corporation News 24 was able to do was to air a report on the Mujahedin [the MKO] (a sect of fanatical islamists that was unable to form an alliance with Khomeini and resorted to the armed struggle against the regime , killing iranian soldiers and even civilians), calling them "the symbol of the iranian exiles". It is a shame! Shame on Rai News 24 for their ignorance and desinformation!

Even the "reformists", those who are so beloved by Europe (at least until yesterday) denounced the electoral farce. Yesterday two more newspapers were closed !

The site Peiknet received on June 18 an anonymous letter from a 27-year old Basiji who declared that he voted 11 times, with 8 fake Identity cards, because the Supreme Leader wanted him to do so. It is an order of war, it changes the field of battle, the leader says. It is called Operation Nasr, he said in the letter, "Islam is in danger and it is necessary to save it by any means" !

Let us forget it, I can do nothing ...

Here's the joke of the century or perhaps the millennium, and what a shame !! " Iran: second ballot Friday between liberals and reformists" (who are the liberals and who are the reformists?) Reuters calls Ahmadinejad the "secular candidate", I do not know if I should laugh or cry!

Thanks to you all . I know that you come here to get some more information. But , believe me, I do not know where we are heading so far ..

Talk to you soon.>>

http://freethoughts.splinder.com

Last edited by Rasker on Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:20 pm; edited 10 times in total
Rasker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the peiknet.com page, could someone find and translate the entry about the anonymous letter from the bassij about "Operation Nasr", please! This is big stuff!

راه توده: با تائيد نظرنيروهای سياسی در ايران
به سوی مرحله دوم انتخابات
با رای به‌هاشمی رفسنجانی
سرنوشت مرحله دوم نيز با تقلب رقم خواهد خورد؟

بدلیل حمایت از رفسنجانی

حمله لباس شخصی ها

به آیت الله جوادی آملی

infos@peiknet.com

واكنش ها

حمايت فرزندان
مصباح يزدی
از احمدی نژاد

ابلاغيه
فرمانده سپاه

بازتاب جهانی انتخابات جمعه:
ايرانی‌ها، احمدی‌نژاد را نمی‌شناسند
اسوشيتدپرس از قول احمدی نژاد نوشت:
« ما برای دمكراسی انقلاب نكرديم»

كودتای
ضدانتخاباتی
با قطع اينترنت
شروع شد

خبرسازی، شايعه پراكنی، پخش جُوك...
بزرگترين جنگ روانی
با مردم وعلیه انتخابات

مصاحبه خبری جدید مهدی کروبی در تهران

انتخابات مرحله اول

برگی سیاه در پرونده خاتمی

بسیج و سپاه در تقلب و رای سازی دست داشتند و

شورای نگهبان متهم و وزارت کشور منفعل است.

خیلی از اطلاعاتی ها، بسیج و سپاه با ما هستند. ما تلویزیون مستقل تاسیس می کنیم و اگر نگذارند در داخل کارکند، مرکز آن را به خارج از کشور می برم. من اگر زنده ماندم، اجازه نخواهم داد از این پس شورای نگهبان با رای مردم آنگونه رفتار کند که دراین انتخابات کرد. درمرحله اول انتخابات، بزرگترین تقلب در قم، تهران و اصفهان سازمان داده شد، اما از همه دانستنی تر، آراء خراسان جنوبی و بیرجند است. دراین شهر از 270 واجد رای، 298 درآوردند که 100 هزارش برای احمدی نژاد بود! اگر احمدی نژاد خیلی خدمتگذار بوده، چرا در اردبیل که استاندار آنجا بود رای نیآورد و یکباره از بیرجند سر در آورد؟

پرسش و پاسخ ‌هاشمی و دانشجويان در دانشگاه تهران
دوران حماسه آفرينی گذشته
زمان منطق و تدبير رسيده
از تحجر، كوتاه‌بينی و افراط بايد دست برداريم.
سئوال: از اعضای جبهه مشاركت و نهضت آزادی نيز استفاده خواهيد كرد؟
هاشمی: تعهد ويژه‌ای به هيچ‌كس ندارم. اگر رييس‌جمهور شوم از ميان افراد مناسب و شايسته با قطع نظر از وابستگی سياسی آنها استفاده خواهم كرد.
فضای سياسی در چارچوب قانون باز خواهد ماند.

حضور کرباسچی، شهردار خوش نام تهران و الهه کولائی در پرسش و پاسخ دانشگاهی هاشمی، بیش از حضور هر چهره دیگری دراین دیدار جلب توجه کرد.

دكتر معين
با حفظ ديدگاه‌های خود
به‌هاشمی رفسنجانی رای ميدهم

محمد علی عموئی:
در مرحله دوم انتخابات
نگران حركت كودتائی هستم
درمرحله او شركت نكردم، اما دراين مرحله درحال بررسی ام

خاتمی:

جمعه به کسی رای دهید

که آزادی را پاس بدارد

برای قطع ارتباط مردم و بی خبری
هك سايت‌ها و وبلاگ‌ها
ازشب گذشته آغاز شد
سايت‌های امنيتی، نظرسازی‌ها را تشديد كردند

صحنه هائی که ابتدا زنان ویژه نیروی انتظامی برای پارک ها امتحان کردند، سپس در حمله به تحصن درمقابل اوین اجرا کردند و اکنون آماده می شوند تا در دوران پلیسی- امنیتی احمدی نژاد در خیابان ها و محلات اجرا کنند.

ارغنده پور:
توقيف روزنامه "اقبال"
دندان تيز دولت احمدی نژاد را نشان داد

جنب و جوش ناگهانی وبلاگ ها

وبلاگ "اينجا و اكنون":
اين مقايسه را هم بخونين

وبلاگ زيتون
آن عصر جمعه...

ابطحی

در آن جمعه تاريخی
كس ندانست، كه آن پشت چه‌ها می‌گذرد

آق بهمن
وزنه دو ميليون نفری را
300 نفره خوب بلند كردند!

بهزاد نبوی:
هيچكس نبايد در مرحله
دوم انتخابات در خانه اش بماند
اجازه ندهيد مرحله دوم انتخابات را درتاريكی برگزار كنند،
ازهر امكان و وسيله‌ای برای هوشيار كردن مردم
استفاده كرده و خطر فاشيسم را برای مردم تشريح كنيد.

بانيان طرح رفراندوم
خواهان تشكيل جبهه ضد فاشيسم شدند

5 ميليون سی دی و شبنامه
عليه هاشمی پخش كردند

نامه شورای عالی سياستگزاری معين
علی خامنه‌ای
مسئول مستقيم كودتائی است
كه عليه انتخابات جمعه شده

اين كودتا، تائيد خائنانه‌ای بود، به سود
آنها كه انتخابات را تحريم كرده بودند

اين شورا ضمن تأييد صريح و حمايت قاطع خود از اعتراض به حق و شجاعانه جناب آقای كروبی هيج مرجعی را جز حضرتعالی به عنوان فرمانده كل قوا و مسئول نهايی عملكرد نهادهای نظامی كه فرمان و دستورتان برای ايشان لازم‌الاجرا است، نمی‌شناسند. راه حل اين بحران، توقيف روزنامه‌ها نيست، بلكه رسيدگی به آن كودتائی است كه آقای كروبی درنامه خود به جنابعالی آن را صادقانه مطرح كرده است.

دكتر يزدی: رهبر جواب بدهد
شهردار تهران
تهرانی‌ها هيچ، دهاتی‌ها،
اين تحفه را از كجا می‌شناختند؟

اطلاعيه جديد مهدی كروبی:
مردم ايران!
هوشي&;#1575;ر و آگاه در صحنه
بمانيد تا حق را بگيريم

توقيف كودتائی 4 روزنامه
رهبر هدايت كودتای
انتخاباتی- سپاهی را برعهده دارد

عیسی سحر خیز

به هاشمی رای می دهیم

زمان تعیین تکلیف رهبر فرا رسیده

حمایت خانواده آیت الله خمینی

و ملی - مذهبی ها از هاشمی رفسنجانی

بزرگترين اجماع
فرهنگيان، هنرمندان و روزنامه نگاران
برای رای به‌هاشمی رفسنجانی
بيانيه همسر شهيد رجايی خطاب به مردم
رجائی از تبار احمدی نژاد نبود
از نام آن شهيد سوء استفاده نكنيد

. سهم خود را در بهره گیري از این روزنت بپردازید

این یگانه منبع درآمد پیک نت براي ادامه انتشار است.

حساب بانكي پيك
S.G.Bardeh
Kontonr.: 277978300
BLZ:100 700 24
DeutsheBank (Germany)

نشاني پستي پيك نت
KHMI
Postfach 210453
10504 Berlin-Germany

This site tracked by OneStat.com. Get your own free website counter.

اول تير 1384 - 22 ژوئن 2005
حمايت فرزندان شهدا
از هاشمى رفسنجانى

تعدادی از فرزندان شهدای شناخته شده ايران از جمله همت، باكری، دادمان، اندرزگو، جهان آرا و ... با انتشار بيانيه ای از هاشمي پشتبياني كردند. ادامه

فراخوان فعالان
سياسی ـ فرهنگی

حمايت احمد منتظری

بيانيه موسيقيدانان
در حمايت از هاشمی
بيانيه محقق داماد

بيانيه دانشجويان حامى دموكراسى حقوق بشر

حمايت تعدادی از
سينماگران از هاشمی

بيانيه
ميرحسين
موسوی

مدرسين
دانشگاه‌ها

حمايت
آيت الله بيات
از‌هاشمی

جمعه دوم
در آينه مطبوعات جهان

متن کامل نامه مهدی کروبی به رهبر جمهوری اسلامی

کانون فتنه علیه رای مردم

در بیت رهبری لانه دارد!

کودتا کردند و رهبر می گوید ساکت باشید

وزیرخارجه

امریکا

درخاورمیانه

کوندوليزا رايس، وزير امور خارجه آمريکا، برای مذاکره با مقامات اسرائیل وارد این کشور شد. با آنکه گزارش شده که این سفر در ارتباط با تخلیه غزه توسط ارتش اسرائیل است، اما کمتر تردید می توان داشت که این دیدار و مذاکره با مسائل ایران ارتباط نداشته باشد.

وزير خارجه آمريکا، پس از سفر به اسرائیل و در ادامه سفر خاورمیانه ای خود که ارتباط مستقیم با طرح خاورمیانه بزرگ امریکا برای خاورمیانه دارد عازم اردن، مصر و عربستان سعودی شد.
تخلفها را
گزارش كنيد
دكتر نيره توكلی nayertavakoli@yahoo.com

از همة كسانی كه شاهد تقلب در حوزه‏های راي‏گيری بوده‏اند در خواست مي‏كنم كه شواهد خود را به نشانی الكترونيكی بالا ارسال كنند تا منعكس شود. در زير 2 نمونه از اين تخلفها آمده است:
1- در حوزة مسجد مجاور پارك ولنجك، در انتهای خيابان آصف، پس از اينكه شناسنامه‏ها را تحويل مي‏گرفتند، بي‏آنكه از راي‏دهنده بپرسند كه آيا قصد شركت در انتخابات مجلس را هم دارد يا نه، به او هر دو ورقة شركت در انتخابات را تحويل مي‏دادند. بسياری از افراد وقتی كه متوجه مي‏شدند يكی از برگه‏ها متعلق به انتخابات ميان‏دوره‏ای مجلس است، كه يا از طريق رسانه‏ها به اندازة كافی دربارة آن اطلاع‏رسانی نشده بود و يا اخبار آن تحت‏الشعاع انتخابات رياست جمهوری قرار گرفته بود، اعلام مي‏كردن كه قصد شركت در انتخابات ميان‏دوره‏ای را ندارند، اما به آنها گفته مي‏شد كه برگة رای را بايد حتماً در صندوق بيندازند و به آنها گفته نمي‏شد كه اگر نمي‏خواهند اسم كسی را بنويسند بايد جای خالی را خط بزنند.
2- در يكی از حوزه‏های اميرآباد، نه تنها به مراجعه‏كننده گفته نمي‏شد كه برگة دوم متعلق به انتخابات ميان‏دوره‏ای مجلس است، پس از راي‏گيری نيز به افراد گفته نمي‏شد كه برگة آبی متعلق به رياست‏جمهوری است و بايد در صندوق آبی ريخته شود و صندوق ديگر متعلق به انتخابات مجلس است. در نتيجه، بسياری از راي‏دهندگان، پس از اينكه از حوزه بيرون مي‏آمدند، مطمئن نبودند كه آرای خود را به صندوق درست ريخته باشند و جزو آرای باطله به شمار نيامده باشد.
3- در يكی از پادگانهای شهر يزد، به سربازان فقط 2 ساعت، در ساعات اولية صبح، وقت داده بودند كه رای بدهند.

مردم

ايران و جهان
نتايج انتخابات
را می‌پذيرند؟
Rasker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Zin over at regimechangeiran picked this up as well!
Rasker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: