[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mullah's President-Select Profile Thread By Election Coup
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ameshkin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: When Will We Rise? Reply with quote

When will there be another Revolution in Iran? That's the only way the Government will change.

<a href="http://www.theinformationcompany.biz/personal/news/bBlog-0.7.6/index.php">IRAN AZADI</a>
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE 79 SO CALLED REVOLUTION OR MORE LIKE BRITISH COUP HAPPENED TO CUT OFF U.S. HANDS FROM IRAN OIL AND KEEP THE CRUDE FLOWING TO U.K AGAIN.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION THERE JUST HAS BE YET ANOTHER COUP WHICH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU INCLUDING P. BUSH AND CIA MISSED!

ANOTHER BRITISH COUP TO ENSURE U.S. RELATIONS WITH IRAN STAY AS ROTTON AS EVER!

THE 2005 COUP TO BRING THE "U.S. HOSTAGE TAKERS" INTO POWER, WAS NOTHING SHORT OF THE 79 BRITISH COUP IN TERMS OF KEEPING U.S. OUT OF IRAN (TRADES).

THIS IS WHAT THE WORLD MISSED. AND WHAT AMERICANS CONTINUE TO EITHER MISS, OR IGNORE ALLTOGETHER!

Last edited by Liberty Now ! on Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rasker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOR YOUR INFORMATION THERE JUST HAS BE YET ANOTHER COUP WHICH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU INCLUDING P. BUSH AND CIA MISSED!

ANOTHER BRITISH COUP TO ENSURE U.S. RELATIONS WITH IRAN STAY AS ROTTON AS EVER!

THE 2005 COUP TO BRING THE "U.S. HOSTAGE TAKERS" INTO POWER, WAS NOTHING SHORT OF THE 79 BRITISH COUP IN TERMS OF KEEPING U.S. OUT OF IRAN (TRADES).

THIS IS WHAT THE WORLD MISSED. AND WHAT AMERICANS CONTINUE TO NOT UNDERSTAND.

-------------

Do you have any sources to back that up?
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a theory. take it or leave it.

waht kind of proof do you want? a document from MI6?

kind of tough, since they are not as incompetent as the CIA! lol

the Anti-U.S. coups in Iran:
http://www.activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=24508&highlight=#24508
Rasker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah a letter from MI6, or better yet a proclamation from Her Majesty could be good, sure! Razz

Or at least something from someone who claims to know something about these plots first hand or at least talked to someone who claimed that. Maybe some confessions from an escaped Mason! Smile
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Cyrus, Rasker, and fellow members:

Just another CONSPIRACY theory...

Listen, if activistchat caters to bogus self-absorbed conspiracy theory toting nitwits who claim to be member of the Iranian opposition, as this so-called "Liberty Now" crusader does, it does so at risk of being defined as a site not to be taken seriously. Every post is in the public domain, and is a reflection of the site itself.

So, regardless of any whining from this idiot about censorship....activistchat has the right to maintain the integrity of this site's purpose, and determine whether such activity can be tolerated by its members who place question upon the site's credibility itself, and the truthfullness of the information contained on this forum.

As an Iranian opposition "nexus" of info, news, opinion it is very much at risk for being targeted by the IRI regime in just such manner to deceive discredit, and discorage the opposition, divide their loyalties, drive a wedge between supporters and opposition, falsify info, distract from debate, attack foreign support for opposition, and foreign supporters on- line.

By foreign, I mean anyone not of Iran, or any free nation that has impact on the opposition movement.

I've seen this pattern Liberty Now is engaged in many times in opposition forums.

What activistchat wishes to do about it is not up to me, but you have my considered assesment based on observation and interaction.
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we're not here to fight each other, and no I'm not IRI and not trying to divide and conqure this site!
but your words of anger for nothing else but my "opinions" remind me of the IRI and their judiciary ready to put a red tape at anything opposing their views. it reminds me of mullahs' dungeons.

how about this: ask cyrus to set up a system here so everyone can check their opinion with you (!) before posting. you know IRI has the exact same system, and it works! they call it: TAFTISH E AGHAYED.

Or you could try a bit harder to be more civilized about it: write your news/ opinion and keep an open mind for other opinions.

afterall, it's the very thing we're fighting for. or have you forgotten all about it?

Ahmad Batebi: freedom of Speech forever, forever.

if not this, I wonder, what else are you here for?

Last edited by Liberty Now ! on Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: blair and IRI Reply with quote

Little Britain Congratulates the Islamo-Fascists' Hostage Taker President!

afterall, it's their own piece of work! I remind you of "green belt" and the 79 coup.

what endless shame.
afterall, Brit's are all about PROFIT & INTERESTS.

take a look:

http://www.baztab.com/news/28857.php

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad replies to the Congratulatory messege from Blair....He promises to Gaurd their Interests in Iran.

محمود احمدي نژاد در پاسخ به پيام تبريك توني بلر نخست وزير انگلستان به مناسبت انتخاب وي به رياست جمهوري ابراز اميدواري كرد كه با نفي سياست يكجانبه‌گرايي و توجه به اصل عدالت و احترام به حقوق همه‌ملتها،جهاني آزاد، با ثبات و امن داشته باشيم.

به گزارش روز شنبه دفتر امور رسانه‌هاي رياست جمهوري ، در بخش ديگري از پاسخ احمدي نژاد به‌پيام تبريك بلر آمده‌است: من نيز بر اين باورم كه بايد جهاني مصون از تهديد سلاحهاي كشتار جمعي داشته باشيم.

احمدي نژاد افزود : جمهوري اسلامي ايران به عنوان عضو جامعه منع گسترش سلاحهاي هسته‌اي ، استفاده صلح آميز از دانش هسته‌اي در راستاي پيشرفت و رفاه مردم را حق خود مي‌داند.

در ادامه اين پاسخ آمده است : مااز ايجاد حكومت‌هاي منتخب مردم و مستقل و آزاد در افغانستان و عراق حمايت كرده‌ايم و امنيت و صلح خاورميانه و حل مساله فلسطين نيز در صورتي كه مبتني بر رعايت اصل عدالت و احترام به راي مردم آن باشد، امكان پذير خواهد بود.

رييس جمهوري در پايان بر حفظ منافع مشترك فراوان ميان دو كشور تاكيد كرد.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberty,

Freedom of speech comes with responsibilities. I'm still trying to figure out if you are simply clueless to this fact, or intentionally ingnoring it.

Posting IRI propaganda, conspiracy theories, and in general attacking those individuals and nations that are essential to helping the Iran Freedom movement are extremely suspect in the way you are conducting yourself on this forum.

It's one thing to call it like you see it, it's completely another to misinform others, and call it "your opinion", as you try to claim conjecture as fact....which you still have yet to provide a shred of proof to back up your rhetoric.

All you do in the process is discredit yourself, as folks can see through it, for what it is....

The question is not whether it is intentional (because obviously you have a choice in what you post) so much as whether what you post is a product of some intentional agenda to create division, or simply mindless blathering about **** you haven't a clue about, given your flatulent delivery, and the innacuracies.

Be accurate if you want to be taken seriously, prove your case if you are serious, or you will get told to "put a sock in it", every time.
We in America have a way of putting it..."Put up, or shut up."

I'd have more respect for you if you'd simply "bring it on!"

But then if I were an IRI agent trying to disrupt a forum such as this, I'd choose a name such as "Liberty Now", voice all kinds of complaint about the mullahs but blame it all on the west, attack the credibility of anyone that has a difference of opinion in this,(especially anyone not from Iran) and claim insult and injury that folks are trying to censor posts if they disagree, and accuse them of being CIA spies,( as you did to Toofan , after he provided a very accurate accounting of events in 53, and the Soviet agenda.)

All this is exactly what you have been doing. Does not the IRI itself do the same, accusing the opposition of being partners with the west? "CIA Spies"?

Now think real hard about this, because I'm giving you a fair assesment, based on a lot of experience dealing with folks from Jebemelli, and mullah's men in general....communist supporters of the regime....you name it...I've seen it in action.

Being a fair minded sort, I'm simply holding up a mirror so you can better assess the effect of your actions and words.

You arn't helping the cause you claim to support, in the manner you are currently engaged in.

That's not just my opinion, and it has been expressed to you on a number of occasions.

So use some common sense, posting the intent to assault westen diplomats with rotten eggs at the UN.....well put it this way....diplomatic security may take exception to this....much to your surprise....this isn't out of the realm of possibilities...it is a federal offence to issue threat of any kind over the internet.

So act reponsibly, speak reponsibly....for there are many eyes upon this forum, given the number of hits I see on topic views.

Hope I've made myself very clear to you, and if not, I'm sure someone else will......

Last edited by Oppenheimer on Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(excerpt)

Blair brands Iran a sponsor of terrorism Tue. 8 Feb 2005

AFP

By Robert MacPherson

LONDON - British Prime Minister Tony Blair called Iran a state sponsor of terrorism on Tuesday, and urged the Islamic republic to meet EU demands to renounce its suspected pursuit of nuclear weapons.

"It certainly does sponsor terrorism. There's no doubt about that at all," Blair told a parliamentary committee, agreeing with US President George W. Bush's view of Iran as a leading backer of terrorists.

Asked if a military strike on Iran might be necessary if it has nuclear weapons, Blair replied: "I'm not saying that. I think it depends what the evidence base is."

"I hope very much that if we can make progress in the Middle East, that Iran realises that it's got an obligation to help that, not hinder it," he said, referring to Iran's support for Palestinian militant groups.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tazzi Thug President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Thug with 1000 Murderer) (front row C) sits with Top Murderes commanders from the Basij Militia in Tehran May 7, 2006.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Crazy Mahmoud Reply with quote

Crazy Mahmoud

May 10, 2006
The Wall Street Journal
Review & Outlook
http://online.wsj.com/article_print/SB114722602265348520.html

About Moammar Ghadafi, Ronald Reagan once remarked that not only was the Libyan dictator a barbarian, he was also flaky. Regarding the publication yesterday of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's "letter" to President Bush, flaky is being kind.

In different hands, the Iranian president's letter might have been a diplomatic masterstroke. The Bush Administration has been under mounting pressure to engage in face-to-face talks with the Iranians as a way of dealing with the regime's bid to develop nuclear weapons. As Clinton Administration National Security Adviser Samuel Berger wrote in these pages Monday, the purpose of such talks would be to settle "all issues of mutual concern: its nuclear program, to be sure, but also its support for militant groups, its posture toward the Middle East peace process, the future of Iraq and, on their side, the removal of our sanctions, Iran's integration into the global community and U.S. assurances of noninterference and security guarantees."

We have deep doubts about this course, not least because every previous U.S. attempt at engagement -- Presidents Carter, Reagan and Clinton all tried -- was spurned and taken as a sign of weakness. But put that aside. What Mr. Ahmadinejad's letter reveals is the thinking of the man who would, if Mr. Berger had his way, be our "partner."

"Those with insight," the Iranian tells Mr. Bush, "can already hear the sounds of the shattering and fall of the ideology and thoughts of the liberal democratic systems. We increasingly see that people around the world are flocking toward a main focal point -- that is the Almighty God. . . . My question for you [Mr. Bush] is, 'Do you not want to join them?'"

Loopy as this sounds, it should be of some comfort to those on the American left who believe Mr. Bush is already a theocrat. But consider some of Mr. Ahmadinejad's other weird diplomatic and historical insights:

• "September 11 was not a simple operation. Could it be planned and executed without coordination with intelligence and security services -- or their extensive infiltration? Of course this is just an educated guess."

• "The brave and faithful people of Iran too have many questions and grievances, including . . . [the] transformation of an Embassy into a headquarters supporting the activities of those opposing the Islamic Republic. . . ." That's the U.S. Embassy he's referring to.

• "One of my students told me that during WW II . . . news about the war was quickly disseminated by the warring parties. . . . After the war, they claimed six million Jews had been killed. . . . [Let] us assume these events are true."

The letter also contains repeated references to what Mr. Ahmadinejad imagines, with some justification, are the main concerns of the Western left. It's all here: the exploitation of Africa's mineral resources; homelessness and unemployment in the U.S.; the budgetary wastefulness of the war in Iraq and U.S. fiscal imbalances. The concern is almost touching, though perhaps Mr. Ahmadinejad needs to broaden his daily media sources beyond the BBC.

What's wholly absent, however, is any indication that he is prepared to moderate his positions as a way of meeting the U.S. or U.N. half way. As a psychological comparison, the Unabomber's manifesto comes to mind.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Shameful Hug Of Thug Reply with quote

Chavez Has No Shame

Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez, right, and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, hug each other after Chavez was awarded the 1st grade order of the Islamic Republic of Iran during a ceremony in Tehran university in Tehran, Iran, Sunday, July 30, 2006. A large photo of the two leaders is at rear. (AP Photo/Hasan Sarbakhshian)

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060730/481/c671b761466d4e27913d3f75d92dbae8;_ylt=AmVPHx2mAOJB_wye.M9rTugUewgF;_ylu=X3oDMTA3bGk2OHYzBHNlYwN0bXA-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: