||[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.
Joined: 24 Jun 2003
|Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:50 am Post subject: Petition: Demanding action against any nuclear adventures
|PETITION 4: Demanding action against any nuclear adventures led by the mullahs in Iran and to FREE Iran and its people from this nightmare and tyranny
Sign the Petition 4
View Current Signatures 4
To: UN and Free World Leaders
We, the undersigned, urge you, the members and officers of the United Nations General Assembly, to use all of your diplomatic and political skills and power to intervene to prevent any attack by Islamist Security Forces of Iran against the freedom loving & free spirited people of Iran and its neighbors.
Over the last 26 years the undemocratic and theocratic clerical regime in Iran has demonstrated time and again that it is not willing to listen to voice of reason and it has kept its 70 Million citizens as hostages in their own country.
Therefore, we have come to the conclusion that the only way to deal with this unelected and undemocratic regime is to deal with it strongly and with a comprehensive set of measures. The measures that we recommend and strongly advocate are as follows:
1. To stop, with immediate effect, all international trades with the undemocratic Islamic “Republic” of Iran.
2. To stop the purchase of oil from Iran and not to start any new contracts or renew any existing ones.
3. To blockade Iran’s ports in the Persian Gulf and also possibly the Caspian Sea.
It is our belief that if the above measures are taken together, in a very short time, the Iranian regime will be starved of foreign currency and therefore it will come down to its knees which in turn will expedite their inevitable downfall and this nightmare will come to a swift end sooner rather than later.
Further more, we believe that the UN must insist not only on installation of cameras in all of the atomic sites but to ensure full adherence, it must also insist on having some of its nuclear experts and qualified personnel present at the known atomic sites. By having a presence in Iran the UN scientists can closely monitor the activities of these unreliable lawless charlatans and while in Iran the UN scientists should also try to discover the yet undeclared atomic sites and hiding places of which there are suspected to be hundreds.
We do urgently need, before it is too late, to protect the citizens of the world against any nuclear adventure by the evil minded regime in Iran.
Finally, the following is just a reminder of some of the crimes and atrocities that this inherently evil and unbelievably cruel regime has committed.
1) Islamist Security Forces beat and arrest peaceful women protesters at free political prisoners rally in Iran. (Source Reuters 12 Jul 2005 15:17:27 GMT http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6491 )
According to reports from 4 different sources to Radio Yaran (*1) four plain cloth officers of the dreaded security forces savagely beat to death a 50 plus year old woman in front of Tehran University. Her only crime was to shout “FREEDOM”.
(*1) Radio Yaran is an opposition radio, based in LA, broadcasting news and information to Iran.
2) Ms. Zahra Kazemi, a Canadian-Iranian photojournalist, was arrested on June 23, 2003 and was savagely raped and barbarically beaten to death by Islamic regime officials. (Source: http://activistchat.com/petition2.html )
3) Over the past 26 years the Islamic clerical regime's agents, courts, judges and vigilantes have all committed acts of murder, stoning, torture, assault, theft, destruction of property, arson, perjury, falsification of testimonials and material evidence, illegal surveillance, kidnapping, rape, blackmail, fraud, obstruction of justice, conspiracy to commit all of the above crimes, cover-ups and every other form of butchery and depredation.
4) The Islamic Clerical Regime has executed over 120,000 political prisoners and freedom-loving Iranians in less than 2 decades.
5) The recent brutal murder of the Iranian Kurdish activist photos, Mr. Shwaneh Ghaderi is an example of human rights violations by Islamic Clerical security forces in northwest Iran. ( http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6503 )
6) Massive Clashes Continue in Kurdistan
( http://activistchat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=23797#23797 )
and countless other examples.
To stay silent and remain indifferent in the face of these barbaric atrocities and danger is indeed a sin for the believers and a cowardly act for the non-believers.
“To sin by silence, when we should protest, Makes cowards out of men.” Ella Wheeler Wilcox (November 5, 1850 -- October 30, 1919)
The following is a quote from a renowned Persian Poet by the name of Saadi Shirazi who lived during the 12th to 13th century AD in Iran and traveled the world widely.
This is what he has to say with regards to fellow human beings in pain:
"Human beings are all members of one body.
They are created from the same essence.
When one member is in pain,
The others cannot rest.
If you do not care about the pain of others,
You are not worthy of being called a human."
(Saadi Shirazi was born in Shiraz which is also the birthplace of Ms. Zahra Kazemi)
Our goals and desire are summarized in the following 5 points:
1. Territorial integrity and national sovereignty of Iran, and acceptance of the Shir-o-Khorshid flag as the Iranian national flag.
2. Complete separation of religion from the State.
3. Acceptance of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
4. Free, open and democratic referendum to elect the type of the new Government of Iran in the post-IRI era.
5. Minimum standard of living for all citizens of Iran and equal opportunity for all citizens to benefit from country’s national wealth.
The first list of Undersigned before online publishing, in order of receipt:
Mr. Dariush Riahi - CEO,Unigen; Technology Committee Co-ordinator, Iran of Tomorrow Movement UK
Dr. Iman Foroutan - CEO, Opus One Corporation; Executive Director, Iran of Tomorrow Movement, Majles Shora Member, USA
Mr. Abraham Ganji - President Abe &associate ,Inc. Coordinator of Dabirkhaneh Hasteha of IOTM, USA
Dr. Siamak Raha - Dr in Dental Medicine; Coordinator of IOTM's Volunteers, USA
Dr. Masoud Givi - Ph.D., Psy.D. Clinical Psychologist and Assistant Professor, USA
Ms. Maryam Salehi - President of Trim forever weight loss clinic; co-ordinator of finance, IOTM, Canada
Mrs. Mahin Arjmand - President Of Artemis Computer Ints. Human Rights Activist, Pan Iranist Party Representative, Majles Shora Member, Germany
Dr. Hassan Kianzad, M.D. - Jonbeshe Hambastegi Iranian baraye Azadi va Democracy , Majles Shora Member, Germany
Ms. Homa Ehsan - Senior Journalist, Political Analyst and Human Rights Activist, Deputy Director of IOTM, Majles Shora Member, USA
Ms. Fariba Vsoogh - Human Rights Activist, IOTM, Majles Shora Member, USA
Mr. Farhad Sabour - CEO, ETT; PR Committee Co-ordinator, Iran of Tomorrow Movement, USA
Mr. Mohammad Ghassem Amin - Businessman, Majles Shora Member, USA
Dr. Javad Lashgari - Businessman, Majles Shora Member, Germany
Mr. Bahram Masoumi - Majles Shora Member, France
Mr. Sarhang Kiumars Farhoumand - Retired from Iran Military, Majles Shora Member, Sweden
Mr. Cirus Assri - Majles Shora Member, Sweden
Mr. Masoud Haroun Mahdavi - Majles Shora Member, Germany
Dr. Taghi Alereza - Chairman of the Board, IOTM, , Majles Shora Member, USA
Mr. Cyrus Marvasti - CTO, Human Rights Activist, activistchat.com , Majles Shora Member, USA
P.S. We urge all the grass root members of the free world, who are working hard to eradicate tyranny and disaster worldwide, to lobby their governments for immediate action against the Islamic “Republic” in Iran before it is too late.
Sign the Petition 4
View Current Signatures 4
||All times are GMT - 4 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group