[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

United We Stand For NEW YORK, UN Sept. 14 Rally
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omidvaur

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Unity Reply with quote

We all need to forget about the past and start thinking about the future, MKO needs to realize that and move on. The general consencus in Iran is pure hatred by the general masses for MKO.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blank,

They are just as much entitled to be there as the rest, and have helped bring the pot to a boil...providing the IAEA with good info.

My friend, as your friend I urge you to put a sock in your resentments, and look at things constructively. Please. This is not the time... as people, we humans are all dysfunctional...get over it.

You may find Antar's UN speech in the topic: "Antar's Hypocracy" in pdf format
Liberty Now !

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: antar's speech Reply with quote

Antar's Speech sumed up rather well by E. Nabavi -w/satire:

http://roozonline.com/03satire/010143.shtml

کوفی عنان نجاشی بود برای ما

اولین سخنرانی الفنون پخش شد. من نمی فهمم این الفنون قرار بود مسائل مربوط به ایران را مطرح کند یا مشکلات ویزای خودش را در سخنرانی اعلام کند؟ نصف سخنرانی احمدی نژاد در مورد مشکلات شخصی خودش برای ویزا گرفتن از آمریکا بود، باز جای شکرش باقی است که در مورد مشکلات شخصی چمران حرف نزده بود. خلاصه سخنرانی الفنون به زبان لری صریح و بدون پرده پوشی و ترجمه شده به فارسی دری شامل موارد زیر بود:

1) همه اعضای سازمان ملل متحد باید برابر باشند.( چون در ایران همه مردم برابرند.)
2) اصول دموکراسی و اخلاق در سازمان ملل متحد باید حاکم باشد( احتمالا وقتی اصول دموکراسی در سازمان ملل متحد حاکم شد آنوقت یک شورای نگهبان هم در آن تعیین می کنیم، یک واحد بسیج هم در آن نصب می کنیم تا در تپه های اطراف سازمان ملل متحد هم گلکاری کنیم.)
3) کشور میزبان نباید حق بیشتری نسبت به سایرین داشته باشد.( اشاره به مشکل ویزای خودش)
4) سازمان ملل متحد باید کاری کند که بشر بطرف یکتاپرستی برود.( سازمان ملل باید جمکران بشود.)
5) کشورهای اسلامی باید در شورای امنیت سازمان ملل متحد عضو باشند، ( احتمالا الفنون، می خواهد سعیدلو را به عنوان نماینده جهان اسلام در شورای امنیت سازمان ملل متحد پیشنهاد کند.)
6) سازمان ملل متحد باید طوری باشد که همه دولتها، گروهها و تشکل های مردمی از سراسر جهان بتوانند آزادانه به آنجا سفر کنند.( اشاره به مشکل ویزای حداد عادل و الفنون)
7) ایمان به خدا باید مهم ترین هدف سازمان ملل متحد باشد.( در اینجا هم الفنون نشان می دهد که هنوز فرق مسجد جمکران را با سازمان ملل متحد نمی فهمد.)
در هنگام سخنرانی احمدی نژاد هیات آمریکایی جلسه را ترک کرد، اما نه ایران و نه آمریکا هیچکدام در سخنرانی های شان اسم کشور مقابل را نبردند.

چند توضیح نسبتا مستدل:

توضیح اول: به نظرم الفنون فکر کرده است نماینده پیغمبر اسلام است و برای اولین بار در تاریخ می خواهد اسلام را به کفار حبشه و روم و قبطیان معرفی کند، احتمالا در تمام این مدت هم فکر می کرده کوفی عنان همان نجاشی است که اگر با او یک ساعت حرف بزند طرفدار اسلام می شود.

توضیح دوم: احمدی نژاد با ولایت فقیه آمریکا بر سازمان ملل متحد و شورای نگهبانی به اسم شورای امنیت مخالف است و پیشنهاد می کند که اینها از بین بروند، خب، طبیعتا همه کشورهای جهان می پرسند شما اگر لالایی بلدید چرا خودتان خواب تان نمی برد؟

توضیح سوم: من فکر می کنم نویسنده متن سخنرانی احمدی نژاد که احتمالا برخلاف آنچه گفته شده دکتر جواد وعیدی نیست، بلکه یا پسر احمدی نژاد است یا دخترش یا مهندس چمران و یا یکی از کارمندان سابق شهرداری. قصد نویسنده هم این بوده که در پنج دقیقه همه حیثیتی که به مدت هشت سال خاتمی برای ایران کسب کرده بود از بین ببرد. و به نظرم این اولین اقدام او بود که با موفقیت کامل روبرو شد.

توضیح چهارم: عواقب این سخنرانی را حالا حالا ها باید بدهیم.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Both of her sons were executed in Iran in the 1980's Reply with quote

cyrus wrote:

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050914/480/nyjs10109141455

Iranian women Zahra Rahimi, left, and Batul Gavidel, right, who said both of her sons were executed in Iran in the 1980's for political involvement, protest Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's arrival at the United Nations and advocate for democratic change in their country, Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2005, outside the UN headquarters in New York. (AP Photo/Jennifer Szymaszek)
AP - Sep 14 7:55 AM

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050914/480/nyjs10309142048

Aleme Amiri who said her son and daughter were both executed in 1988 while being held political prisoners, protests Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's arrival at the United Nations Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2005, outside the UN headquarters in New York. Amiri stands next to a large poster of Massoud Rajavi, leader of the National Council of Resistance of Iran, a popular opposition movement in Iran. (AP Photo/Jennifer Szymaszek)
AP - Sep 14 1:46 PM

blank wrote:
Didn't know there were so many brain washed MKO in the US. What a SHAME.......

We should not expect from the above mothers who their loved ones are executed by Islamist Mafia Clerical Regime thugs, that they should think any different than their lost sons and daughters. However it is absolutely essential for the current MEK leadership to review their past 40 years constructively without any dogma, accept their own mistakes, reject their past Isalmic Ideology as something that does not work as we have seen it in Soviet Union , other places and change direction towards the goal of true free societies, secular democracy and complete separation of religion and state.
Progressive revolutionary and intellectual forces must not focus on getting to the power however they must exist as constructive strong opposition forces to balance the free political system.
Ms. Rajavi incorrectly putting former shah of Iran and Mullahs ruling class in the same category. MEK leadership should not repeat Tudeh party past mistakes and learn from history. MEK leadership should serve national interest of Iranian people and not their own group.
MEK leadership should not close their eyes to the following facts:
1) 1,368 years ago, a great collection of books was kept in the Persian empire's Library at Tees-fun, which was the second biggest center of art, literature, and science in the world. This vast collection of books was set ablaze and destroyed by fundamental Islamist invaders, possibly setting the world's clock back by at least 400 years. The massive libraries so carefully collected by the Sassanian Empire scattered in the capricious winds of the fundamental Islamist edict:“If the books herein are in accord with Islam, then we don't need them. If the books herein are not in accord with Islam, then they are kafir (of the infidel).”
2) Imam Ali ordered to massacre 1000s of Iranian around shiraz……..

Please wake up and see the world without dark glasses and dogma , who is the greatest man of history Cyrus the Great or Mohammad or Imam Ali or Imam Hossein :
Quote:

Cyrus and his successors, Xerxes and Darius, created the world's first superpower in 550BC, ruling territories from central Asia and the Indus valley to Arabia and north Africa.
When Persian forces overran Babylonia in 539BC, the inhabitants surrendered peacefully. According to contemporary accounts, Cyrus was greeted as a liberator because of his just policies - and tough attitude to terrorists.
"When I entered Babylon I did not allow anyone to terrorise the land," a text known as the Cyrus Cylinder quotes him as saying. "I strove for peace in Babylon and all other sacred cities. I put an end to the inhabitants' misfortune."
"Cyrus was no despot, more an enlightened autocrat. He was surprisingly tolerant. He made no attempt to establish a state religion. He is said to have freed the Jews from captivity, allowing them to return to Jerusalem."
Even the poorest subject had the right to a royal audience, Mr Curtis said. The Persians developed an early form of federalism, governing through client rulers and provincial governors, known as satraps. Darius built a canal linking the Nile to the Red Sea - a forerunner of the Suez canal; introduced the first dollar-like global currency, the darik, and tax and communications systems; and created an empire-wide postal service whose "we always deliver" motto and emblem were supposedly imitated more than 2,000 years later by the US Mail and Pony Express.
Technologically, the Persian military machine was state of the art. Its elite troops were known as the Immortals, equivalent to US special forces. And pre-emptive wars and regime change were all in a day's work for the great kings.
[The Guardian - Simon Tisdall]

We should not forget brave freedom-loving MEK members who fought hard for FREE IRAN, democracy, rejected Islamist fascism, dogma, Mullahcracy, helping to free our homeland from this big mess and lost their life for good cause.

We expect major reform in MEK direction if they wish to survive as strong group.
Spenta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were probably about a dozen women out of hundreds in the Mojahed or MKO section of the protest wearing veils. The rest of the women were not, and many were in halter tops cuz it was a stinking hot and humid day in NYC. But leave it to the western press to pick the 2 in veils.

I don't have a problem with women wearing veils. And these women are certainly newsworthy and their painful tragedies very relevant, but they were not representative of the whole. It would have been good if they had more pics showing these women alongside others as a better representation of the range that was present and protesting
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Protest Photo By Spenta Reply with quote

Protest Photo By Spenta:

Last edited by cyrus on Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

During Terrorist Ahmadinejad speech most of the UN seats was empty.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050915/photos_wl_pc_afp/0509150144203mkjxwf6_photo0

Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Cyrus and all my friends here, and to the Iranian Opposition Globally:

All this bickering has held you all back for a long long time. Seems to me as I look at it, the opposition as a whole is asking the west for the same thing...well you all got the publicity.

I swear if you folks can't make this a team effort and sort out your differences and little power struggles after the regime is kaput via a national referendum, no matter how much support the free nations may place with you to change the regime it will all be for naught.

Rather than be happy that the CAUSE got exposure, you folks are still stuck on personalities and past grievances.

And speaking of personalities...was RP there?

The whole bloody world, and everyone in it is dysfunctional, so get over it already!

I'm sorry, but my honesty is sometimes brutal and blunt...when I hear this kind of negativity it just disapoints me that you folks are not looking at the larger picture.

MEK is a part of the opposition, just as SMCCDI, or any other group that have put their safety on the line for freedom as individuals or collectively.
This movement is, and has to be an inclusive one, not divided by or distracted by fixation on the past or personalities.

Believe me, I have no fondness for the MEK...they are still on State Dept's list of terrorist org's, and that's a roadblock for any support from my gov. or from me personal.

We all got issues. And SMCCDI's call in it's letter to Ambassador Bolton for a roundtable "Forum of the Future" was an inclusive call for all opposition groups to come together in common cause, and in coordination with free nation's representitives.

Someday I'll tell you all how to make "stone soup" out of it. It's a good recipe for diplomacy.

But in the meantime.....

S. 333 (Senate version of the Iran Freedom and Support Act) is in committee..Foreign relations committee...

There's some domestic matters that gave come up that must be addressed (a supreme court judge, Hurricane issues) that needing immediate attention may delay it going to the Senate for vote, but it will in all likelyhood be ratified and signed into law by the end of the year.

MEK's status would preclude this group from any assistance outlined in this bill.

--------

In any case, I'm glad folks put on a solid effort....You'all ROCKED NY!

Oh yeah, I'm sure of one thing...Pres. Bush had tangible proof you folks are standing for your liberty....and that's a good thing.

US isn't blind to the fact that folks in Iran are living in fear and face death in a protest there, and it's hard to judge what cannot be seen as to the extent of discontent....but don't think your efforts went unnoticed.

-------------

Note to Spenta:

The pict of the lady with the flag is a keeper! If I were you, I'd write like a reporter covering the story (500 words or less) , and attach the photo to your article and place it in the Washington Times editor's box...

Then you'll have your satisfaction with the press coverage...(chuckle).

I don't know who she is, but she's sure lookin' into the future....good work! Serious...it's as good as anything Life magazine published.
Rasker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh Spenta, did you happen to get her name and phone number for me? Razz
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said, folks took notice of your efforts, in a day where there was a heck of a lot going on.

Spenta was worried about France being the "spoiler" in one post to me some time back....I think she can rest easy now after she reads this.

As for the figure cited as to the number of protesters...and the discrepence with larger numbers reported, I doubt that it matters....there were enough folks there to make the difference....

France warns Iran of U.N. referralBy Betsy Pisik
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
September 15, 2005
NEW YORK -- French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin yesterday threatened to refer Iran's nuclear program to the U.N. Security Council, saying, "The proliferation of weapons of mass destruction ... calls for a determined response on our part."
"In the nuclear sphere, we have all put our trust in the International Atomic Energy Agency," Mr. de Villepin, whose government is one of three negotiating with Tehran on behalf of the IAEA, told the 15-nation Security Council.
"There are rights to uphold, in particular the peaceful use of nuclear energy. But there are also duties to enforce, for the security of all: If a state fails in its obligations under the Non-Proliferation Treaty, it is legitimate, once dialogue has been exhausted, to refer it to the Security Council."
At only the third U.N. Security Council meeting attended by the national leaders of the 15 council members, terrorism also was a focus. The leaders unanimously passed two resolutions -- one aimed at outlawing the incitement of terrorism and the other at preventing conflict, especially in Africa.
For months, France had resisted U.S. pressure to send a dispute over Iran's nuclear program to the United Nations for possible sanctions.
Mr. de Villepin's remarks yesterday came after a failed attempt by France, Britain and Germany to negotiate an end to the nuclear standoff.
A vote by the Vienna, Austria-based IAEA could come as early as Monday.
IAEA chief Mohamed ElBaradei called yesterday for Iran to be given a final chance to address IAEA concerns.
"Everything points in the direction of a need for more time. So it would be in everybody's favor to give it some three or four weeks," a senior diplomat close to the IAEA told Reuters news agency on the condition of anonymity.
The 35-member IAEA board of governors is said to be divided on whether to refer Iran to the Security Council.
The United States was an early advocate to refer Iran to the council, where members can urge Tehran to meet its obligations or face sanctions.
President Bush did not mention Iran by name during either of his two speeches today.
In his first U.N. appearance yesterday, new Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad did not address the nuclear dispute directly.
He denounced the "production and use of weapons of mass destruction, intimidations, resort to the threat or use of force and imposition of destructive wars on peoples."
Mr. Ahmadinejad will address the General Assembly again on Saturday, where he could outline a proposal to avert the standoff with the IAEA.
About 2,000 Iranian exiles who oppose Mr. Ahmadinejad held a demonstration across the street from the United Nations in which they denounced the president as a "terrorist."
As a signatory to the Non-Proliferation Treaty, Tehran agrees to only peaceful uses of atomic energy and must submit to IAEA monitoring of all facilities.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oppenheimer wrote:
To Cyrus and all my friends here, and to the Iranian Opposition Globally:

All this bickering has held you all back for a long long time. Seems to me as I look at it, the opposition as a whole is asking the west for the same thing...well you all got the publicity.

Constructive sugeestions to MEK leadership or RP should not be considered as bickering.
So far we have not seen any good result out of EU3 effort or UN by ignoring clear voilation of human rights by Islamist regime in past 26 years.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Putin Another Enemy of FREE IRAN Reply with quote

Putin Another Enemy of FREE IRAN Is Helping Islamist Terror Master

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050915/481/mosb12309151756

Russian President Vladimir Putin, left, and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad shake hands during their meeting at the United Nations, Thursday, Sept. 15, 2005. Other persons are unidentified. (AP Photo/ITAR-TASS, Presidential Press Service)

RF, Iran have many regional interests, including in Caspian–Putin.

http://www.itar-tass.com/eng/level2.html?NewsID=2418574&PageNum=0

September 15, 2005
Itar-Tass
itar-tass.com

NEW YORK -- Russian President Vladimir Putin said Russia and Iran have a lot of mutual interests, including in the Caspian Sea region. In his meeting with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Thursday, Putin said, “Russia and Iran have ancient and rather close relations.” He pointed to close cooperation in different fields.

“It’s rather to say last year trade turnover between our countries increased by 43 percent,” the Russian president said.

He noted that Moscow and Tehran “have a lot of regional interests, including in the Caspian Sea region.”

Putin said, “I hope that this positive dynamics will be continued after the election as Iran’s president.”

“Moreover, being Tehran mayor you established very good relations with our major cities – St. Petersburg and Moscow, the capital of Russia,” Putin said, adding that the Iranian president “has positive experience of cooperation with Russia.”

Ahmadinejad said Russia is Iran’s best friend. “Powerful Russia is our best friend. We’re glad that in the recent years you have succeeded in solving many problems in Russia and strengthening your country’s prestige.”

“Powerful Russia is Iran’s best friend and powerful Iran is one of the best friends of Russia,” he added.

“We seek to strengthen Russia’s role in the world,” Ahmadinejad stressed.

He said Iran is ready to develop cooperation with Russia in the future. “Our government is seeking to develop relations with Russia on a long-term basis.” He agreed that Iran and Russia had a lot of close interests, including in the Caspian Sea region.

“I want to thank you for sending a greetings message to me on the election as Iran’s president. It was very friendly and sincere and proved of our deep and multilateral relations,” the Iranian president stressed.

“Our interests at the bilateral level and on the international arena are very close,” Ahmadinejad said. The Iranian president recognised that he had pleasant memories about his visit to Moscow and his meeting with Moscow Mayor Yuri Luzhkov before he was elected president.
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Rice says EU, US might delay Iran confrontation Reply with quote

CORRECTED: Rice says EU, US might delay Iran confrontation

By Carol Giacomo

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050915/ts_nm/nuclear_iran_un_dc_4

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Washington and the European Union may lack the votes next week to haul Iran before the U.N. Security Council for breaching its nonproliferation obligations, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said.

Rice, speaking on Wednesday to the Fox News Editorial Board, said the United States and the EU remained determined to obtain a referral over Tehran's nuclear program, a step toward possible sanctions.

But she acknowledged that they may not have a majority of the 35 nations on the International Atomic Energy Agency's (IAEA) board of governors, which will meet from Monday to discuss the joint U.S.-EU plan.

"We are going to see what will happen, if we get a referral on September 19, that will be good, but I think the issue of a referral is something that we'll be working for a while," Rice said.

"I'm not so concerned about exactly when it happens because I don't think this matter is so urgent that it has to be on September 19."

Tehran insists its nuclear program is aimed solely at the peaceful power generation, but the United States and European Union suspect it is a front for developing weapons.

Rice seemed more confident last Friday, when she expected the IAEA board would choose to refer Iran's case to the Council.

IRANIAN OFFERS KNOW-HOW

EU diplomats on the IAEA board say they have a slim majority favoring a referral but face strong opposition from political heavyweights like Russia and China, as well as from a dozen non-aligned developing states.

Rice said the real problem was "non-European support."

Foreign ministers of the EU's three biggest powers were expected to meet Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki at the United Nations on Thursday in an effort to avert a showdown over Tehran's nuclear activities.

The meeting would be an opportunity for the leaders of Britain, France and Germany to "test the temperature of Iran's new leadership" on the nuclear issue, a European diplomat said.

Separately, Iran's president was quoted as saying Iran would share its nuclear technology with other Islamic countries, comments that were likely to dismay Washington.

"The Islamic Republic never seeks weapons of mass destruction and with respect to the needs of Islamic countries, we are ready to transfer nuclear know-how to these countries," the official IRNA news agency quoted Ahmadinejad as saying.

ELBARADEI CALLS FOR DELAY

IAEA Director-General Mohammed ElBaradei, who has no official power over the IAEA board, has been trying to persuade the Western nations to delay any referral of Iran's case.

ElBaradei, fearful a referral now would split the IAEA board and the Security Council, would rather set a new deadline for Iran to halt sensitive nuclear work and told Rice this in a telephone call last week, diplomats close to the IAEA said.

He recommended giving Iran one last chance to restore a suspension of uranium conversion work and to clear up all the outstanding questions the IAEA has about the nature of Tehran's nuclear program, the diplomats said.

Work at Iran's Isfahan uranium processing plant was suspended last November under a deal with the EU last November but resumed last month.

Rice said the Americans and their European allies were determined to ratchet up the pressure on Iran. She said comments from French Prime Minister Dominique De Villepin showed their unity.

De Villepin told the Security Council on Wednesday that Iran would face a U.N. referral "once dialogue has been exhausted" if it continued to fail in its IAEA obligations.

(Additional reporting by Paul Hughes in Tehran and Louis Charbonneau in Berlin)
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Cyrus,

I also said this....

"I swear if you folks can't make this a team effort and sort out your differences and little power struggles after the regime is kaput via a national referendum, no matter how much support the free nations may place with you to change the regime it will all be for naught. "

----------------

....which was in acknowledgement of your constructive thoughts...sorry you misinterpreted something said in in a broad context...as these issues of who claims to "lead" a movement is not really "leading" by creating resentment is it?

But this works both ways in effect.

As for seeing effect , or gaging results...remember this session just opened...and statements are not usually "country specific" in terms of the broad issues raised in opening statements...

If I were to caracterize president Bush's speech, in comparison to his "Axis of evil" speech, or his address to the UN regarding Saddam's Iraq

This was more an "Axis of Union" speech...in this sense an "axis" being what the world rotates on. The UN is such an axis , but what is the UN but it's member states? Consensus my friend must be had to produce results in collective action where it regards the IRI.

You saw tangible evidence in the photo you posted of Antar speaking to an almost empty hall.

If you were expecting a diplomatic nuke to be dropped on Antar's pointy little head, think of it more in terms of an evacuation before the diplomatic hurricane hits....

I believe you'll see the truth in this analogy manifest in the coming days, and since France spoke again today....heavy emphasis on Human Rights..."actions are the judge...not words" as put in conclusion....there's a stiff wind blowing.....
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.un.org/summit2005/images/statements_on.gif

The URL above will take you to the "statements" page of the UN.

You can access every nation's speaker. It's in pdf format ...Adobe Acrobat Reader required.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> Noteworthy Discussion Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: