[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Mad Mullah Awards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rasker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: The Mad Mullah Awards Reply with quote

Nadz Online

An Arab-American woman's take on politics, the Middle East, feminism, religion, and anything else of interest

http://nadz101.blogspot.com/2005/09/mad-mullah-awards.html
thru asher's excellent blog http://asher813.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, September 20, 2005
The Mad Mullah Awards

I was going to do this at the end of the year, but we have witnessed so much stupidity, misogyny and religious fanaticism that I couldn't resist doing an early roast of the people I love to hate. So, without further ado, I bring you the Mad Mullah Awards!

Leftist-Nutcase-Award: George Galloway

Oh, George. What can I say about you? Pretty much nothing that the Mighty Christopher Hitchens hasn't already said when he ripped you a new one here and then in public.

Leftist-Nutcase-Tools-Award: The Galloway-Hitchens Debate Audience

Smelly, whiny hippies. If it's one thing I hate, it's hypocrisy - the hipocrisy of claiming to be anti-war and moral while cheering for dictators, refusing to give a moment of silence for Iraqis if its non-Americans who kill them, and who hate Bush because he's Bush.

Luckily, my lovely Hitchens verbally raped them:

The highlight of the evening arrived when, fed up with the boorish crowd, he addressed them directly: “There are probably some people among you here who fancy yourself as having leftist revolutionary credentials,” he said, in a discussion of Kurdish and Iraqi opponents of Saddam’s regime. “And, in fact, I can tell that you do by the zoo noises you make and the scars you can demonstrate from your long underground twilight struggle against Dick Cheney. But while you’re masturbating in that manner, the Iraqi secular left…[is] fighting for [its] lives against the most vicious and indiscriminate form of fascist violence that any country in the region has seen for a very long time.” Touché.

Don't-you-have-bigger-problems? Award: The Burger King Jihad Guy

Let's see - terrorism, women's rights, economic development...all problems facing the Muslim world. But what concerns this guy? A "humiliating" dessert that resembles the Arabic word for his deity. Ah, another sinister Zionist Plot to humilate muslims! You'd with all that plotting those wacky Zionists get up to that they could come up with something better.

Excuse me, I have to go laugh in the corner of the room for a minute...

Sexist-Blame-Rape-Victims Award: Pervez Musharraf

Our moderate ally, Pakistani Prez Pervy M, thinks that women get raped so they can make money and become Canadians. A comment so offensive on so many levels, I don't know where to start. But wait, there's more!

Musharraf told the Washington Post in an interview published on Tuesday that Pakistan should not be singled out on rape issues as other countries had the same problems

Oh, so it happens elsewhere, so that makes it Ok? Don't single us out because it's embarrassing and we're getting picked on. Don't make us do anything about it until rape has been completely eliminated everywhere else in the world. Because rape isn't a problem here.

Cheerleader-for-Patriarchy Award: This *****

I've shown this before. She is the High Priestess of Oppression, the Spokeswoman for Mysogyny. Just wait until I find her secret headquarters....it's probably up Bin Laden's ass.

Crazy-Theocrats-in-our-own Backyard Award: Ten Commandments Society

I could have chosen the AFA, the Christian Coaltion, any number of groups here who want to impose their own fantasy book on the rest of the States and US law. But I chose these people because they represent the craziest of the crazy. They claim that atheists are demon-possessed and the cause of the world's problems. Yeah, because religious people haven't done anything harmful lately - just a few wars, genocide, bigotry.

They are not only hateful psychos, they are also as anti-American as most terrorists - they seek to destroy our constitution and impose a fundamentalist government in its place. Mmmm, can you say caliphate? Oh, and watch 'em gloat over Hurricane Katrina:

"To all you heathens who deny the existence of God and spurn His holy law, take note of the awesome demonstrations of the almighty power of the true God as He creates and moves His hurricane before your very eyes."

So I take it you'll leave us infidels to help your invisible friend's victims? Dipshits.

Oh, and by the way - have a laugh.

The-Hijab-Squad Award: The Hijab Campaign

Look ladies, wear what you want to wear. I think you're nuts, but that's your choice. But don't you think there are more pressing concerns to get all angry about? You know, rape, abuse, forced marriages, legal discrimination, all-round sexism. No? Or do you just enjoy picking a cause that your male relatives would approve of? Is it easier to look the other way when **** like this happens?
Spenta

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, Hitchens wasn't that good on Bill Maher. Not that Galloway was, but Hitchens' arguments in defense of Dubbya especially re: domestic issues was beyond weak, it was down right embarrassing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: