[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Put the I.R.I in the trash can of history!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
individualrights

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Put the I.R.I in the trash can of history!!!!! Reply with quote

Put the I.R.I in the trash can of history!!!!!
This campaign will continue until the Election Day in Iran.
Please pass it on and place on your website!

Spenta

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent article from Keyhan London on Lahiji's evil plans for the upcoming elections:
http://www.iranvajahan.net/cgi-bin/news.pl?l=fa&y=1382&m=10&d=01&a=6

In it they talk about how he is one of the brains of the Islamic Republic, and was the architect of the whole Reforms movement which he came up with it in order to save the regime. You gotta give him credit because it worked, it saved the regime for 7 years and brought in billions from Europeans for the Mafia, so the guy I guess is a political genius from h.e.l.l. that is!

In this piece, they quote Lahiji from an interview saying that votes in this election will mean a legitimate parliament which means the government of Iran is legitimiate, without the votes IRI will lose international legitmiacy !He aknowledges that the only purpose of this election is to buy legitimacy for the Islamic Republic. And that is a direct quote from the genius behind the genocidal thieving mullahcracy of Iran!

And unfortunately ... he has a plan for the coming elections. He should not be underestimated, he is smart, evil, rotten to the bone, machiavellian and desperate and his brains have saved this regime many times before!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: