[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question on Israel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morning Light

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Question on Israel Reply with quote

Would you guys be willing to re-establish the alliance with Israel after the Theocratic Bastards rulling Iran are overthrown?

I guess my question is how do you feel about Israel?

Since Israel is a democracy, the only one in the region, and it has a lot to offer Iran (Especially advanced technology), and although they haven't suffered as much as Iranians Israelis have also suffered greatly from Islamism.

So what do you think about it, would it be a good thing to allie with Israel?

Also do you think that most Iranians would be willing to do it?

I know talking about a future democracy's foriegn policy is premature, but why not discusss it anyway out of optimism?
Spenta

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all for establishing ties, trade, everything
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ML,

Since Persian and Jewish history are intertwined from 2500 yrs ago (Cyrus the great freeing the Jews after the liberation of Babylon) it would seem to me very logical that were Israeli policy today stated publicly in support of the Iranian people's aspirations for liberty, many in Iran would accept this as "repayment" of a very old and ancient debt...in kind.

And this would bring about total normalization with Israel after that was accomplished, and the IRI was replaced with a civilized government structure.

In fact, I believe the Arab world would understand Israel's rationale for such a public policy if it was put in those terms.

Plus the fact that Israel has been recognised as a "state" long ago, which would give a lot of Muslims pause for thought on the matter.

Should any military intervention against the IRI be ultimately deemed neccessary, having put that public support for Iranian Liberty out front...it may also mitigate political fallout in the Arab world if Israel must act in self defense, along with allied partners.

That is of course, the very last option on the table....and it is only correct that before that option is the last one left, that full diplomatic and financial/logistical support be given to the Iranian people to produce change from within.

As the international community is weighing the merits of revoking Iran's membership in the UN this next week or two...and with IAEA set to refer....plus Canada's resolution on human rights violations....the multinational condemnation of the IRI's hostile rhetoric, and non-cooperation....

The diplomatic support for a free Iran is also building.

Folks that have long tried to "engage" with the regime to bring about a change in behavior, have come to the realization that there is no path to reform where this regime is concerned.

The recent UN Sec Council condemnation of Antar's remarks was unanimous....no one abstained.

And this says something about where Russia and China stand on the issue.
Morning Light

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oppenheimer and Spenta it is good to hear that.

Oppenheimer I believe the vast majority of Israelis support the Iranian people, but they just don't know how to go about doing it.

I think that the idea of the IRI not being hated by the Israelis is impossible since they finnance Holocaust deniars around the world.

It is pretty consistent that the people trying to eliminate Persian Culture and Heritage, are trying to do the same against the jews, and the Kurds.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, ML, you've pretty well answered your own question how they go about it.

The first thing is to publicly seperate the IRI and the Iranian people, as they are distincly separate. The IRI is lacking in public support among the majority of some 70 million Iranians inside Iran.

The second thing is if the Iranian opposition groups had the kind of funding the IRI is spending on it's propaganda machine, then you'd start to see some tangible results.

Freedom like anything else worthwhile needs long-term investment. Israel would be investing in its own long-term security by doing so with the Iranian people.

Regime change without war is not an easy task, but as you've read SMCCDI's letter to Bolton, you have an idea about what the Iranian solutions suggested in it entail.

Including the revocation of Iran's membership in the UN (which Israel has also called for) ....untill an interim gov can be established that would re-ratify Iran to the UN charter as a member in good standing.

So my thought is that Israel should make clear that it's policies are not directed against the Iranian people first, and actively support their cause, second.

As well as encoraging other nations to do so.
Morning Light

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you, the Israeli Government should put their money, as well as their politics were their sentiments are. The government does have fears that anyone they say they support or give money to is going to get massacred.

It certainly would be consistent for Ariel Sharon who was among the original coordinators of Israeli Aide to the Kurds during the rebellion against Iraq, so helping Persians, and helping Kurds a second time would not be out of character for him. Despite the need to appease the Turks he continued to be pro-Kurdish after the rebellion was crushed. There are a lot of allegations that the Kurdish Uprising in Eastern Kurdistan is Israeli Backed.

Hopefully Iran is partly following British History, were in response to the despotism of King James the Scottish started an uprising, which was soon followed by the English themselves, in the end resulting with the overthrow not just of King James, but of the monarchy itself, and the appointment of Oliver Cromwell as Lord Protector of the Republic.
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you, the Israeli Government should put their money, as well as their politics were their sentiments are. The government does have fears that anyone they say they support or give money to is going to get massacred.
--------------

ML,

Yeah, the US has the same sort of reservations, or concerns. The thing is in reality the Iranian opposition in Iran is getting massacered as we speak, so it really makes no difference...the IRI is going to massacre them twice?

They are cracking down on dissent as hard as they can, and at this rate, unless the opposition gets support, there will be no opposition left inside of three years.

One thing and the last thing support should be is group specific....it should be applied on a broad basis so there is no suggestion that attempts to ferment separatism are being made by foreign nations.

The only thing Iranians want to be separated from is the theocratic chains that bind them....and get rid of the IRI in totality.
blank

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spenta wrote:

I second that......
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blank wrote:
Spenta wrote:

I second that......

Agree
blank

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iranians boycott anti-Jewish rally

SMCCDI (Information Service)
October 28, 2005

Millions of Iranians boycotted, today, the yearly "Qhods
(Jerusalem) Day" rally which is organized by the Islamic
republic regime in order to wage hate against Israel and
the Jewish people.
This Islamist-racist action was initiated by Rooh-Ollah
Khomeini, the founder of the theocratic regime, in 1979. He
made of the destruction of Israel one of the pillar of his
backwarded creation.

This year's rally should have been the most important ever,
as, the new Islamic President has started to openly
request the wiping off the map of the State of Israel. But
more than ever, Iranians stayed home or used their Friday
in order to go out of cities and turn their backs to the
unpopular Islamic regime and its new symbol of power.

In the Greater Tehran, which has an estimated thirteen
millions of inhabitants, just a crowd estimated between
fifty thousand to eighty thousand, what was the Islamic
regime was able to bring for its show of hate and force.
Professional demonstrators benefiting of welfare or forced
to participate, wives of hard-line Islamist elements,
school students and members of Bassij para-military force
and Guardians of Revolution were the bulk of the
demonstrators.

Several thousands of Pakistanis, Afghanis or Iraqis who are
living in Iran, were also brought to the demonstration
from other cities in order to inflate the size of the
Capital's rally.

In provincial cities the trend was the same and showed the
popular rejection of the Islamic regime and its ideology.

It's to note that an absolute majority of Iranians are
known for their friendship toward the Jews and an important
Jewish community was residing, from twenty six centuries
ago and till the advent of the Islamic regime, in Iran.
Several Israeli officials and high military commanders,
such as, President Moshe Katsav (Kassav) are natives of
Iran; And Katsav - who's fluent in Persian - addresses
often the Iranians via the Persian service of Radio Israel.

The Jewish People were freed from the oppressive Babylonian
rule by Cyrus the Great who was the founder of Iran.

----------------------------------

Comments / Nazariat:
Tel: +1 (972) 504-6864
Fax: +1 (972) 491-9866
E.mail: smccdi@daneshjoo.org

www.daneshjoo.org www.iranstudents.org

The "Student Movement Coordination Committee for Democracy
in Iran" (SMCCDI) / "Komite e Hamahangui e Jonbesh e
Daneshjoo i Baraye Democracy dar Iran"
AmirN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Morning Light

I cannot speak for all Iranians, but I think that any reasonable Iranian who hasn't been brainwashed by the Arabs and the Arab-parast IRI holds nothing against Israel. If you recall, Israel used to be a friend and an ally prior to the revolution. I for one would love to see that again.

During history, it has always been the Arabs who have had a struggle with Israel, not us. How we got mixed up in this mess I don't know. Well, I have an idea. Most cultures through history have traditionally and unjustly persecuted small minority groups and used them as their scapegoats. This, combined with the envy that many people felt at the hard-earned successes of Jews has lead many to hate the Jews. The IRI is a perfect example of using Isreal and the Jews as scapegoats. The failures of such an obviously incompetent government have to be explained by something or someone. And as everyone knows, God is infallible, and so his representative on earth (Knomeini, Khamenei, etc) cannot possibly be fallible either. No, there must be another evil force at work which undermines all their good work. And we all know who the alleged saboteurs are...the Great Satan, America, and its buddy Israel. But every Iranian with half a brain can see through this charade, and everyone sees the IRI for what they are...incompetent half-wit bigots.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: