[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shirin Ebadi What shall we call her??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iranian Boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 5:28 pm    Post subject: Shirin Ebadi What shall we call her?? Reply with quote

Give your suggestion, which name fits her the best?

1.) Ayatollah Shirin Ebadi
2.) Shirin Bin Laden
3.) Shirin Khatami
4.) Mohammad Ebadi

(By the way: Reza Fazeli said Shirin Ebadi is a bastard, the english translation of "haroumzadeh")
Gil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is/was Shirin Ebadi? I can infer from your post that she is/was a murderer, but other than that I do not know anything about her.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spenta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayatollah Seyed Mohamad Shirin Ebadi
iraniangirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: nah Reply with quote

Gil wrote:
Who is/was Shirin Ebadi? I can infer from your post that she is/was a murderer, but other than that I do not know anything about her.

Nah - Shirin Ebadi is this years Nobel Peace Prize winner - compliments of the Europeans... She has slammed US and Israel but fails to really target the regime for their human right abuses and neglects to call for release of all political prisoners..
tuscani

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject: I like Reply with quote

I LIKE SHIRIN KHATAMI - THAT's what CERTAIN GROUPS HOPE SHE BECOMES -
Spenta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.K. so Hojatoleslam Shirin Mohamd Khatami Ebadi Laughing
Iranian boy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Spenta

To make it sound even better:
Hoghatolleslam Shirin Mohammad Ebadi Khatami
Spenta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoghatoeslam Laughing
Gil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: nah Reply with quote

iraniangirl wrote:
Nah - Shirin Ebadi is this years Nobel Peace Prize winner - compliments of the Europeans... She has slammed US and Israel but fails to really target the regime for their human right abuses and neglects to call for release of all political prisoners..

Thanks for the info. But don't forget, murderers can still get the Peace Prize - just look at that piece of walking doggiepoo, Arafat. He proudly tells anyone who can stand to listen to him how he killed a seventeen year old Jewish girl with his bare hands in his younger days.
Open ended question: If slamming the US and Israel are the requirements for getting a Peace Prize, then why hasn't Amiri Burrakha gotten the Prize yet? Or is he next on the list? o_O
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: