[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Radical Islam to blame for French Riots.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eski

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Radical Islam to blame for French Riots. Reply with quote

I think that I called this one over a year ago and someone from France told me I was nuts and that I just don't know about Frances relationship with it's muslim imigrants.

WND Exclusive Radical Islam blamed for French rioting
Muslims 'scorn' Europe's ways, 'conspire to take it over'
Posted: November 5, 2005
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Jon Dougherty
© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

As rioting that began in a poor, mostly Muslim, neighborhood near Paris a week ago continues to spread to other suburbs and cities across France and parts of Europe, U.S. experts and at least one American lawmaker believe radical Islam is most likely responsible for the chaos.

And, they say, despite the characterization by several media outlets that those perpetuating the violence are primarily disaffected youth upset with French economic and social policies, the fact the unrest spread so quickly and is virtually limited to Muslim neighborhoods signifies a deeper, ideologically driven motive.

U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., in an interview with WND, said he believes the chickens are coming home to roost in France because, for years, the country with the largest Islamic population in Europe has ignored rising Muslim tensions within its own borders. The real issue the French "are now dealing with," he said, "is [that] you cannot integrate some people into your society."

Daniel Pipes, an expert on Islam and the director of the Middle East Forum, a think tank promoting American ideals in that region, thinks the riots in France are a microcosm of the larger radical Islamic goal of gaining a solid foothold in Europe.

"The great majority of Muslims in Europe see themselves as bearers of a superior civilization and see themselves growing prodigiously," he told WND. "Through a cultural, religious and demographic confidence they feel scorn towards European ways and conspire to take it over."

Lee Kaplan, spokesman for United American Committee, an organization striving to educate more Americans to the threat of radical Islam, suggested France's quest to be "evenhanded" in its dealings with its massive Muslim immigration has backfired and now reached a point where Paris has little choice but to meet the problem head-on. In an interview with WND, he suggested that "with 5 million Muslims in France – the most in all of Europe," this week's chaos was inevitable.

Origin of unrest

According to earlier reports, the rioting – which has seen the destruction of hundreds of vehicles, public buses and buildings – began Oct. 27 after the accidental deaths of two Muslim teens. Both boys were electrocuted while hiding from police in an electrical power substation in the Paris suburb of Clichy-sous-Bois. Reports said police were in the area checking identification papers when the two boys ran away from them.

By week's end, riot police and firefighters were battling scores of Muslim rioters, some armed with weapons and Molotov cocktails. A police union official likened the violence to "civil war" in calling for the government to impose a strict curfew as French leaders vowed to restore order in the worst crisis of domestic violence in the country in decades.

As rioting exploded in France, Muslim-influenced unrest also began in Denmark, fueling further speculation that Europe is increasingly under siege by Islamic extremism. In the Danish rioting, Kaplan said, Muslim immigrant youths have even taunted authorities, saying, "This territory belongs to Islam; you don't belong here."

Much of the chaos, analysts said, is tied to the lack of Muslim integration into European society – whether by design or by choice. In France and Denmark alike, many cities dominated by Islamic faithful have been deemed too dangerous for police and are, effectively, "no-go zones."

"The riots typify French reaction to Islamism and spring from a European approach to the Islamic wave of migration into Europe," according to Islam analyst Robert Spencer.

Writing in FrontPage magazine, Spencer explained, "After WWII, the French built so-called 'sink estates' for the workers they encouraged to emigrate to help rebuild the nation, as did Germany."

Most of these workers came from Turkey and colonies in North Africa.

"Instead of planning for their integration into society, however, the French allowed these communities to grow and fester in economic and social isolation," Spencer said. "After two generations, the sink estates have proven to be nothing more than preplanned ghettoes, and the workers have no future except as second-class citizens of the nations they helped rebuild from devastation."

Tancredo believes many Muslims don't want to become "European." And he says the French and Danish riots are part of a larger militant Islamic movement perpetually at odds with the West.

The French "really don't want to integrate and assimilate, I think, the Muslims into French society, but I also think the Muslims are not interested in doing that themselves," he said. "This division, this rampaging nature manifesting itself in these riots and everything else, is an example of the clash of civilizations" he believes threatens Europe and the United States.

"The rioters are part of a population that has never considered itself French," says Spencer, founder of Jihad Watch and author of "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam."

Adds Pipes, "Kids burning cars and buildings aren't specifically doing that in an attempt to 'take control.' But I do think that, ultimately, is the significance of what they're doing.

"This isn't comparable to the 1960s race riots in the U.S.," he said. "This does have, deep down, an Islamic agenda of control, even if the kids doing the rioting aren't cognizant of that" at the moment.
Terl_JV_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radical Islam you say...

Source: http://www.fuckfrance.com/read.html?postid=1593260&page=1

Any comments?
eski

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks to me like France is reaping what they have sown. I couldn't give a rats ass about the French but it is interesting to see how they will react to the Islamic scumbags burning down their country. Are there gun control laws in France? If these asswipes ever tried this business in my hometown they wouldn't make it much past the "City Limits sign." Poetic Justice can be a *****.
Terl_JV_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real cause for this uprising, or small revolution, is because of french racism against muslim immigrants from Northafrica.

The youngs are upset because they cannot get a job or no future.
And they have nothing to lose.

There are many muslims inside jails in France, they are subject to extreme islamic preachers.

These riots are spreading througout Europe, now in Belgium and Germany.

I think this will happen in Italy too.
BitWhys

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at one point most "muslims" in France were as fervent (ie. not practicing) as the christians. the ghettos are a breeding ground for extremism. always have been, always will be.

this whole thing stems back to the guest worker program of the post-war era and everyone knows it.

its the long range social cost of cheap labour.
blank

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terl_JV_ wrote:
The real cause for this uprising, or small revolution, is because of french racism against muslim immigrants from Northafrica.

The youngs are upset because they cannot get a job or no future.
And they have nothing to lose.

There are many muslims inside jails in France, they are subject to extreme islamic preachers.

These riots are spreading througout Europe, now in Belgium and Germany.

I think this will happen in Italy too.

Well, French is not racist, if you come in with pocket loads of money. When they were in bed with Sadam, enjoying flow of oil and lucrative contracts, sucking the blood of Iraqi people, everything was Hunky-dory with this arab moslem (Sadam and his Mafia family). When they were being bribed by Sadam so they will go against the US in the UN it was the "real love of money" to the point of protecting a mass murderer like Sadam. They are doing exactly the same thing with the ragheads of Iran. Deprecated French policy and lack of any moral or integrity has finally brought them the obvious consequences they deserve. The corrupt French government can be bought easily, that's how the killers of Dr. Bakhtiar got away with slauthering one of the most important opposition leader to the raghead regime.... all I can say it is time for French to taste some of their own medicine and take a long look at their corrupt government.
eski

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen to that! I will be watching with morbid curiosity to see how those gutless wonders end up dealing with with this. Maybe they will send their legions of homosexuals and feminists after the radicals. To be a man with a set of nards in France must be one hell of an embarrassment. That country hasn't had any gusto since Napoleon. Has Chiraq been on the boob tube to show his concern with his famous false sincerity? That guy makes me sick right to the bone. He reminds me of a con man or a used car salesman. How a man like that came to power is beyond me.
Terl_JV_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this true?

Quote:

Multiculturalism and the Self-Liquidation of Europe

Wed Nov 09, 2005 08:17 AM

Europe never learned the real lesson of the evils of Nazism. Rather than reject the deepest premises of the Nazis, they have inverted them into a new form, so that Europe no longer seeks to liquidate its racial minorities — but instead empowers those minorities to carry out the self-liquidation of Europe.

The Europeans have accepted ideas that derive directly from Nazism — both in their philosophical fundamentals and in their historical pedigree — but in a more "politically correct" version.

The ideology of these altruist Nazis is Multiculturalism.

"All cultures are equal" is the Multiculturalist theory. In practice, this means that we must be ready to subordinate our own culture — the culture of Western civilization — in order to show our "respect" for the cultures of every other group on earth, from the Eskimos and Patagonians to the culture of, say, the North African Arabs.

Multiculturalism is a program for self-imposed dhimmitude....nowhere are the results more ominous than in France.

It is in the streets of the Parisian suburbs that one can now see the ultimate effects of Multiculturalism — and sense a premonition of the dark and murderous future that lays ahead for Europe.

More: http://www.fuckfrance.com/read.html?postid=1606119&replies=0&page=1

Sourde: http://www.fuckfrance.com/
eski

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guilty, white liberals will ultimately be the death of western culture if allowed. These dim wits love to preach about moral, cultural and legal relativism. I believe their old motto was " Different Strokes for Different Folks." It will literally take a catastrophy of unbelievable proportions to wake some people up to the wrong headedness to this kind of thinking. And for some (like the French) even that won't be enough. Most men in western countries have been feminized to the point that they think and act like women. Not that women are bad... not at all. Women are just different and men shouldn't act like them. That not only goes against nature but it's pitiful and embarassing. Here in the States we have our own intifada brewing with the Mexicans. That issue will boil over eventually into riots that will make the French thing look like a picnic. I just hope that we have the leadership in place to bring that to a screeching halt. Who knows what will happen in this country....... What is sad is the fact that western countries have the power and technology in place to defeat any enemy on this planet but they totally lack the will to protect themselves properly. Liberalism has taught them to appease and reason with our foes. That would be just fine if all of our foes were as civil as we are. But that is definitely not the case. Hell, we have an enemy right now [Radical Islam] that wants to bring us back to the 7th century and kill or convert us. These people can not be reasoned with! Period! They have said as much themselves and the moronic lefties still want to go give them a big hug. And another thing that is killing western civilizations is that they aren't breeding enough to replace their dead. I think that in France it is at it's worst with a birthrate of less than 1.2 per couple. 2.5 is necessary to maintain a population. The Japanese are also in pretty bad shape in this area. Declining birthrates among western cultures and booming birthrates amongst minority immigrants is a receipe for a cultural take over at some point. People better wake up or you will end up bowing to mecca and wondering what women look like under their burkas.
Terl_JV_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great reply!

Last edited by Terl_JV_ on Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
blank

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eski wrote:
Guilty, white liberals will ultimately be the death of western culture if allowed. These dim wits love to preach about moral, cultural and legal relativism. I believe their old motto was " Different Strokes for Different Folks." It will literally take a catastrophy of unbelievable proportions to wake some people up to the wrong headedness to this kind of thinking. And for some (like the French) even that won't be enough. Most men in western countries have been feminized to the point that they think and act like women. Not that women are bad... not at all. Women are just different and men shouldn't act like them. That not only goes against nature but it's pitiful and embarassing. Here in the States we have our own intifada brewing with the Mexicans. That issue will boil over eventually into riots that will make the French thing look like a picnic. I just hope that we have the leadership in place to bring that to a screeching halt. Who knows what will happen in this country....... What is sad is the fact that western countries have the power and technology in place to defeat any enemy on this planet but they totally lack the will to protect themselves properly. Liberalism has taught them to appease and reason with our foes. That would be just fine if all of our foes were as civil as we are. But that is definitely not the case. Hell, we have an enemy right now [Radical Islam] that wants to bring us back to the 7th century and kill or convert us. These people can not be reasoned with! Period! They have said as much themselves and the moronic lefties still want to go give them a big hug. And another thing that is killing western civilizations is that they aren't breeding enough to replace their dead. I think that in France it is at it's worst with a birthrate of less than 1.2 per couple. 2.5 is necessary to maintain a population. The Japanese are also in pretty bad shape in this area. Declining birthrates among western cultures and booming birthrates amongst minority immigrants is a receipe for a cultural take over at some point. People better wake up or you will end up bowing to mecca and wondering what women look like under their burkas.

Well said, good article Eski
Terl_JV_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Terl_JV_ on Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Morning Light

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The riots are the result of a combination of multi-culturalism extremism in tolerating radical islam, and Arab Racism, and of course Radical Islam[/b]
Hoi Persai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one commonality that I see on forums were France-French people post, is their either lame or contradictory attempts to deflect this criticism. It is lame in that they say "no, we don't do that" right after a poster showed inexcusable proof for them.

There is a similar thread to this attitude on [ur;/http://faithfreedom.org/forum]FFI[/url] in the Comments on Current Affairs section. He ('bob') starts off with saying he's disappointed with the attitudes of the anti-French sentiment. Agentazure ('blue agent') says she doesn't like the French and wishes them all dead. Sometimes I agree with this. For eg., France got 29% of its oil pre-2003 from Saddam. Post-2003 I don't have a figure. This is just sick. France in bed with Saddam.

On ISIS forum before it shut down, we discussed whether Chirac had fellatio with Arafat (as a joke post). Answers ranged among "Yes", "Agree", "No doubts". I think this says it all. [If you don't know what fellatio is, you can look it up on the internet. Twisted Evil ]

We did not literally mean this, but as a figure of how low France was.

I also point out that in the 16th century/1500s, France made its ally as the Ottomans and invited them to set up base camp on the southern coast. They did this from the 1520s to 1550s, and as they were leaving, just to show how much they "cared" Rolling Eyes , they sacked and enslaved several thousands of the population in the towns and decimated those same towns leaving them useless for protection or economy. Later, in the 1560s-1570s France again joined Ottoman's side in an attempt to destroy Spain and divide the spoils. They failed and the Holy League was formed to put France in its place.

These small incidents is enough to truly despise France, let alone it's conquest of England before that, thoroughly ruining the English language. Evil or Very Mad
Morning Light

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Most men in western countries have been feminized to the point that they think and act like women.

No such thing, Women can be strong, while men can be weak.

Compare Joan of Arc to the king she served. who would you say is more like a man?

Or if you think that frenchmen are cowards so of coarse the women will be braver compare Prime Minister Golda Mier to of Israel to Prme Minister Barak, or you can compare the tight fisted anti-Islamism policies of Germany's current premier to the appeasement policies of her predeccessor Schroeder.

Empowerment of women comes from the ending of having specifically male and female roles layed out.

I am not defending the open appeasement policies of France that Chamberlin would be proud of, I am just saying it isn't fair to say the frenchmen are acting like women, especially since female leaders like Merkell, and Golda Mier tend to be a lot tougher on terrorism and radical islam then males like Chirac and Schroeder.

If you didn't mean in politics, then sorry about the fierry response.

I agree with absoloutly everything else you said though eski, although for the Japanese low birthrate to be a problem there has to be a demographic threat, threatening to challenge who Japan's population is, and I don't know about any major group in Japan other then the Japanese.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: