[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ghazal Omid has a blog!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Ghazal Omid has a blog! Reply with quote

http://libratediran.blogspot.com/

Quote:

My lawyer suggested I see your movie, Syriana, because he expects I will be asked about it on radio and TV appearances on my book tour.

I pre-purchased a ticket, a first for me, for opening night here in Vancouver. The theatre was packed with adults for a change. I have never seen such emotion from a movie audience. It was almost as if they attended a funereal; so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. When the movie ended, half the audience ran to the doors to hide their tears. The other half remained in their seats, feeling powerless and betrayed, crying with their head in their hands.

It was especially hard to watch because I am an Iranian Muslim woman. I saw patterns of my country and the future of people I care about at stake. It is as if we are in quick sand, going deeper with every move. ...

Read the rest at the link:
http://libratediran.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: