[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anjomane Padeshahi Iran's publication in the Washington Post

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liberator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Anjomane Padeshahi Iran's publication in the Washington Post Reply with quote

http://www.sarbazekuchak.blogspot.com/

The publication of Anjomane Padeshahi (Kingdom Assembly of Iran)’s announcement in The Washington Post, Sunday January 15, 2006

http://www.anjomane-padeshahi.org/

(Feel free to hotlink; PDF available HERE: http://www.tondar.org/index.php?itemid=93)

http://tondar.org/doc/invitation.pdf

Ba Sepaas

www.anjomane-padeshahi.org
http://aryamehr11.blogspot.com/
Liberator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is Ali Geda and Kooseh afraid of? This is their chance to defend their religion!? The Supreme Leader of Shiite Islam does not have the balls to defend his religion outside his own mosque filled with gaav o gusfand? What kind of statement will this attitude lead to the outside world thinking, something must be definately wrong.

Dorood Bar Ostaad Fooladvand va Anjomane Padeshahi Iran for this great initiative.

Ba Sepaas

AmirN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dearest liberator

Allow me to first say how much I always enjoy your posts. They almost always make my day. This one is no exception.

Of course, we both know that this debate will never occur. And why is that?

Because of one of these four possible reasons:

1. Khamenei and Rafsanjani, like probably many other mullahs, don't really know the Quran as well as they should, and they know even less about Iran's history. As such, they would be debating from a position of ignorance, and therefore weakness. Hence, they do not wish to be exposed for the charlatans they really are.

2. Or, they are familiar with the Quran and history, but do not have the intellect to express their thoughts intelligently in a debate. Again, becoming exposed for charlatans.

3. Or, they are familiar with the Quran and history, and they are actually very intelligent to decline, BECAUSE they are familiar with the Quran and history. Again, fear that they, as well as all of islam will be exposed as a sham.

4. Or, a combination of any of the above.

However, even though this invitation will go unanswered, it is admirable of Anjomane Padeshahi to put the offer out there, so that people can make the above deduction for themselves.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Liberator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmirN wrote:
Dearest liberator

Allow me to first say how much I always enjoy your posts. They almost always make my day. This one is no exception.

1. Khamenei and Rafsanjani, like probably many other mullahs, don't really know the Quran as well as they should, and they know even less about Iran's history. As such, they would be debating from a position of ignorance, and therefore weakness. Hence, they do not wish to be exposed for the charlatans they really are.

2. Or, they are familiar with the Quran and history, but do not have the intellect to express their thoughts intelligently in a debate. Again, becoming exposed for charlatans.

3. Or, they are familiar with the Quran and history, and they are actually very intelligent to decline, BECAUSE they are familiar with the Quran and history. Again, fear that they, as well as all of islam will be exposed as a sham.

However, even though this invitation will go unanswered, it is admirable of Anjomane Padeshahi to put the offer out there, so that people can make the above deduction for themselves.

Amir-jaan,

You have to thank Khorshid an ex-member of this site. It's his blog where I was able to find this. He used to post many informative articles and greatly appreciated input. Too bad we don't have the honor to have him around here much but I do follow up on his blog.

In regards to the invitation, Ali Sina -the founder of faithfreedom.org, has had a "challenge" put on his website and a cash-prize of $50,000 for ANYONE that can prove his accusations against Islam wrong! Nobody to this date has, which is why it's all the more likely that your reason #3 is exactly why Ali Geda and Co. will not accept this challenge.

Ba Sepaas

AmirN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case, I’ll thank both you and Khorshid.

I’m also very familiar with Ali Sina’s site www.faithfreedom.org. He makes very logical arguments, and I enjoy reading the articles at his site. I share his views.

Would you believe, some pseudo-intellectual Moslems have created a site called www.faithfreedom.com specifically as an answer to Ali Sina! Sina’s site must have hit a nerve with quite a few Moslems. If you have some free time, I recommend you visit this Islamic site just for entertainment purposes. The articles there are quite incongruent, and their presented ideas are pathetically funny. They have far fetched explanations for Mohammad’s criminal and anti-social nature. But I’m glad they present such explanations, because the nature of their explanations are so weak that they have the opposite intended effect.

I’m also aware of the $50,000 reward by Sina. Though I don’t think Sina has any worries about losing that money. It’s safer than $50,000 sitting at Fort Knox.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
blank

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberator wrote:
AmirN wrote:
Dearest liberator

Amir-jaan,

You have to thank Khorshid an ex-member of this site. It's his blog where I was able to find this. He used to post many informative articles and greatly appreciated input. Too bad we don't have the honor to have him around here much but I do follow up on his blog.

In regards to the invitation, Ali Sina -the founder of faithfreedom.org, has had a "challenge" put on his website and a cash-prize of $50,000 for ANYONE that can prove his accusations against Islam wrong! Nobody to this date has, which is why it's all the more likely that your reason #3 is exactly why Ali Geda and Co. will not accept this challenge.

Ba Sepaas

Dear Liberator:
Do you know why Khorshid no longer comes to this site?? He was a great contributor.........
Liberator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blank-jaan,

He was indeed a great contributor. It's probably for him to spend more time on his blog I think.

Ba Sepaas

Spenta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had not seen this before, this excellent!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: