[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Regime's Total Incompetance with Bam Aid
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TeachESL

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Sarcasm Reply with quote

dfdfd - I'm sorry you read 'sarcasm' into what I posted. Maybe it was the way you were reading it. I certainly intended no sarcasm. So, let's just put this subject to rest, ok? There are more important things to worry about.
TeachESL

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:55 pm    Post subject: Sending to the Media Reply with quote

I just sent to the piece about the Aid Workers wanting to leave to Cavuto of Fox News and Richard Quest of CNN. We all have to send these stories to our local media outlets: tv, newspapers, magazines, even radio. The voice of Free Iran has to be heard beyond the screen of the computer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: