[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Regime killed My friend by Inserting a Baton Into Her Body

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Regime killed My friend by Inserting a Baton Into Her Body Reply with quote

Islamist Regime killed my friend by inserting a baton into her body

These are the words of a young girl who called from Iran last night and talked on the air with NITV Satellite TV station located in Los Angeles.

"They killed my friend by inserting a baton into the body until it had reached the liver. God is my witness, these are not some tales, these are the realities of our lives in Iran about what they are doing to us! They won't even let us breathe here. The way they mistreatment us, has caused us to even hate ourselves. Although I was an "A" student, I intentionally failed my exam in retribution-law class of mine in the university because I couldn't agree with it. They whipped us if we didn't do the Islamic praying. They wanted me to respect their flag and I didn't want to because it was Arabic. I told them I'll respect the flag if they would put the word "Khoda" (god's name in Persian) on the flag instead of the "Allah" (the Arabic version of god's name). Thus, they lashed me over 70 times. You won't believe what this regime does to us. I was studying to be a judge but they ruined my life just because I held a flag with a "lion and sun" (Iranian ancient and historical flag) in my hand. After all that torturing and flogging, when they finally released me from prison, I burned the Koran. Although I love to have a child, I am not going to have one because I don't want my baby to be dictated their religion."

Masjed Soleymaani Hastam - When I came out of prison I burned the Koran! The hell with their hate religion!

Some say, Iranians outside Iran are bunch of cowards and heartless who have their tails between their legs when it comes to defend and echo the voices of their compatriots inside Iran. Others say Iranians outside Iran have become heartless mechanical robots since they been neutered (aghim shodeh) by the regime?s supporters and cohorts outside Iran.

But I don?t believe that. I believe most my compatriots are unaware of what really is going on in that country and more and more are becoming aware and active. I know every time more of my compatriots hear the outcries of Iran?s sons and daughters within Iran such as this, it further awakens them and their conscience. I know soon my compatriots will rise in an unprecedented unity to liberate their motherland, free 70 million Iranian hostages and crush the tyrants and the anti-Iranians Islamic Regime.
If you have problems hearing the audio via your email browser, click on Masjed Soleymaani Hastam

http://sosiran97.home.comcast.net/MasjedSoleymaaniHastam.mp3

Siavash
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> News Briefs & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: