[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Antarinejads' website....enjoy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blank

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Antarinejads' website....enjoy Reply with quote

The Iranian President web site: http://www.meymoon.com/

You need to see this!!!!!!
AmirN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laugh all you want, but this depiction is no laughing matter.

How dare you make such a mockery?

Where is your sense of decency?

This analogy is unfair, insulting, and inflammatory.

Many will justifiably take great offense at this.

After all, what did that poor chimp do to be so despicably compared to Ahmadinejad?
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
anusiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol so true. poor monkey.

I have another pic (soz if u take offense for the monkey AmirN)

Cyrizian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

After all, what did that poor chimp do to be so despicably compared to Ahmadinejad?

Wow, you have no idea how long it took me to regain my composure after reading that! You really had me going that you supported that evil Iranian killing bastard (I won't even mention his name). AmirN, you are just too much!
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

"Aye, and I remember well the most humorous display of "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" using EU leaders as caricture. What now do you suppose might be wrought on Antar by photo-shop do you propose to guess?" , queried yon Shakepearian diplomat..."A chimp with its head stuffed so far up its arse that even the twist and yank method of removal would not suffice it to see the sun again?"(chuckle)...."No wonder some avoid to "engage" in conversation." he stated emphaticly.

"Alas, it is not pleasent to crawl around in the minds of madmen" the analyst proclaimed, "but someone has to do it, and deliver their findings to the sane."

They're just experimenting on the chimp...poor little guy...read the translation of Antar's letter and went bonkers....thinking Antar the talking monkey was trying to convert simmians everywhere, not just the ones without furr. And if not able to, the declaration of war was delivered therein.

You know Amir, you really can't blame Antar, ...it's not his fault he's the end product of a goat and a camel...and hell, for 2 rials more he would have been born a cleric's bastard.

-Oppie

P.S. yes indeed, many will take offense at this, but I could care less if he has uncle Yazdi the crocodile issue a fatwa on my head , for insulting his family tree.

Last edited by Oppenheimer on Mon May 15, 2006 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....or was that 2 rials less??...I just can't remember what the exchange rate was back then....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: