[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Islamofascists lose at the Oscars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morning Light

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Islamofascists lose at the Oscars Reply with quote

"Paradise Now" an Islamofascist a Neo-Nazi movie lost at the Oscars today, to soem South African Movie.

However the fact that it got nominated at all angers me for the following reasons, and none of my reasons outrank another one. (Note in my reasons for why this scares me I use the words Holywood and Leftist Elitists to mean the same extreme left nuts, not just actors).

1. It shows that for all the talk of changes anti-semitism is still alive and well today, it just changed sides of the political spectrum.

2. It shows deep seeted bigotry from Leftist Elitists who influence countless people. I will explain. The Leftist Elitists who nominated Paradise now may have been under the impression that the only type of thing an Easterner is capable of is being a Suicide Bomber, so it is perfectly natural and acceptable for them to advocate it over here. I believe that such dehumanizing rascism is awful. It benefits Arabs and Muslims in the short term, but in the long term you can talk to Jews, or Armenians, or Chinese about what happens to dehumanized groups. After World War Two Germans who sough a better life, or who before World War Two sought Asylum in the Free Countries where naturally expected to drop their hatreds.

3. An end to isolation of neo-nazis. If an Arab says it openly and gets nominated for an Oscar why not a neo-nazi? The nomination of Paradise Now has brought countless Neo-Nazis out of hiding, how long untill they get real political power now?

4. People unwilling to confront their problems, instead going back to blame the jew.

5. Holywood endorsing Suicide Bombings encourages them to continue.

6. A change in what is to be a liberal. Being a liberal was once about supporting just causes against unjust ones, and helping out peoples lives at home. Now to be a Leftist Elitist you need to aid the unjust causes, make the lives of Muslim Women and Men who refuse to be slaves of a radical ideolofy hell both at home and abroad, and that scares me. What happened to the Left Wing that used to support Freedom and Democracy? What happened to the principle of everyone has a right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness?

End rant, I am relived that Paradise Now did not win, but I am sure that had a French Secularist, or a British Christian, or a Russian, or even a Mexican produced and written Paradise Now it would not have been allowed in theatres, let alone have came close to getting an Oscar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: