[FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great
Views expressed here are not necessarily the views & opinions of ActivistChat.com. Comments are unmoderated. Abusive remarks may be deleted. ActivistChat.com retains the rights to all content/IP info in in this forum and may re-post content elsewhere.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iranians for a Secular Republic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faramarz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: Iranians for a Secular Republic Reply with quote

Marzeh Por Gohar
Glorious Frontiers Party
http://www.marzeporgohar.org/article.php?l=e

Another organization fighting for a free Iran.
stefania

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IranShahr is came here also!

"I'm ready to die for you to be able to say your own opinions, even if i strongly disagree with you" (Voltaire)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
CryFreedomDMB

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Iranians for a Secular Republic Reply with quote

Faramarz wrote:
Marzeh Por Gohar
Glorious Frontiers Party
http://www.marzeporgohar.org/article.php?l=e

Another organization fighting for a free Iran.

I think what marzeporgohar does is great.. my only issue is why all of these groups don't unite..?
That this crowd will not subside
Let this flag burn to dust
And a new a fair design be raised

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefania wrote:

Yeah, I wish I had found this site earlier.

CryFreedomDMB

They should unite. Some time ago I brought up an idea on another site. My plan would be to form some sort of a revolutionary council made up of 15-30 people. This council would represent a wide range of political views from republicans to monarchists. This would prevent one group from dominating the other. After the Islamic regime is overthrown, this council could help form a provisional government. This would last for 6-12 months during which elections would be held and eventually power would be transferred over to a democratic government.
Faramarz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw, the above post is mine.
haleh
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: are Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
stefania wrote:

Yeah, I wish I had found this site earlier.

CryFreedomDMB

They should unite. Some time ago I brought up an idea on another site. My plan would be to form some sort of a revolutionary council made up of 15-30 people. This council would represent a wide range of political views from republicans to monarchists. This would prevent one group from dominating the other. After the Islamic regime is overthrown, this council could help form a provisional government. This would last for 6-12 months during which elections would be held and eventually power would be transferred over to a democratic government.

Aren't there some groups like this that currently exist..? I know there are some groups that do discuss future of Iran, etc - but not from an array of party perspectives... Your point is a valid one.. perhaps it is in the making as we speak, hopefully such Unity will actually occur!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [FREE IRAN Project] In The Spirit Of Cyrus The Great Forum Index -> General Discussion & Announcements All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: